Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If we go all the way... please, please open the possibility of MC being stupid and making her pregnant!

There have been barely any game that have opened up to the PROBLEMs MC fucking everything that moves without protection could lead to..
I don't know how much an accidental pregnancy - as opposed to "knock up as many girls as possible" as a game goal like in Shelter or Apocalypse - would make the masses cry with joy, but it really would be interesting to see it and I support that. Especially in a sandbox like here.

- Random arguments may lose love points
- plus preparing a new room, which will take a lot of actions and need a lot of money before the kid is there

Even more so after the pregnancy ends

- You lose one action per day when changing baby's diapers
- You lose $20 per day "upkeep"
- Your fatigue meter is capped at 60%
- Gaining love points with any character becomes more difficult with all that vomit on your shirt
- However, on the plus side, your happiness cannot drop anymore below critical levels

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hasn't she done this already? After the event with Isabel and her?
That was the scene I took the idea of Gracie's reaction from..
And you have forgotten Isabel and Cordia.
Isabel: There you are. I've searched in the whole mansion for you. Come with me, I must show you some nice wine.
Cordia: I'm sure, you don't plot anything again? Wilfred where is my tea?
Hahah it would be nice for Isabel to offer wine to Eiza, and she trying to explain why she cannot drink

Isabel: And I see you are with Eiza, bring her too, it would be nice to drink with a girl that can hold her glass for once that is not Mom.
Eiza: Yes.. emm about that, maybe I shouldn't. You know, drink..
Isabel: Why not dear? After what you did, you are now a member of this family, so you must celebrate with us. Or is there any reason that you cannot drink alcohol?
Eiza: Not.. it's just, I'm not feeling that well today..
Cordia: Why? You are feeling bad? Maybe we should call a doctor. Willfred, please call her a doctor.
Eiza and MC: NOOOOO!!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't know how much an accidental pregnancy - as opposed to "knock up as many girls as possible" as a game goal like in Shelter or Apocalypse - would make the masses cry with joy, but it really would be interesting to see it and I support that. Especially in a sandbox like here.

- Random arguments may lose love points
- plus preparing a new room, which will take a lot of actions and need a lot of money before the kid is there

Even more so after the pregnancy ends

- You lose one action per day when changing baby's diapers
- You lose $20 per day "upkeep"
- Your fatigue meter is capped at 60%
- Gaining love points with any character becomes more difficult with all that vomit on your shirt
- However, on the plus side, your happiness cannot drop anymore below critical levels
haha i don't like sandbox in general..

And.. I love pregnancy kink... but I love it in particular when it is a taboo pregnancy. Like anyone in Deluca, a member of your family, a pregnancy that comes from cheating, a troublesome age... That is what makes me tick. The more immoral and taboo, the better. But not as the main objective of the game, more like a problem in an actual plot.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: vmaks and JJJ84

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
As a parent this one is just dumb.

A) It's not that big of a problem and is quite infrequent(at least it was with my daughter) and
B) We parents have come up with this neat little trick where we put a towel over our shoulder before burping the baby. That way they puke on the towel and not my shirt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As a parent this one is just dumb.

A) It's not that big of a problem and is quite infrequent(at least it was with my daughter) and
B) We parents have come up with this neat little trick where we put a towel over our shoulder before burping the baby. That way they puke on the towel and not my shirt.
Maybe some babies are just more inventive and/or dexterous and change their puke direction in unexpected ways?

But you know, sandboxes sometimes have to simplify stuff. Call it "general dishevelledness" if you want. But I don't think we should analyze a quick joke too deeply.

Sep 3, 2020

And.. I love pregnancy kink... but I love it in particular when it is a taboo pregnancy. Like anyone in Deluca, a member of your family, a pregnancy that comes from cheating, a troublesome age... That is what makes me tick. The more immoral and taboo, the better. But not as the main objective of the game, more like a problem in an actual plot.
to have a baby with Luna would be a dream come true a beautiful baby with her mama smile name moon but I'm not asking HopesGaming I don't want to push my luck

I'm just so grateful we don't have to cheat on Luna

as long as I've never have to cheat on Luna and i am by her side I will never ask for anything

Last edited:
Reactions: vmaks and Ayhsel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

It's something that games like "Once in a Lifetime." and "Where it All Began" has done well (though in DeLuca's case, there would be no NTR Pregnancy that WIAB has).

Have to admit, the Pregnancy system that WIAB uses (Where there actually is a Pregnancy menu at one point in the game, such as "Girls always get pregnant". "Girls chance of pregnancy reduces with condom, but there's 25% chance that condom breaks" etc ) does make it stand out from other games, among other good things that game does.

Not saying DeLuca should use the same system WIAB uses, but if I'm being honest, I'm kinda interested in Hopes' thoughts on the matter regarding Pregnancy.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Now I'm worried for Wilfred.:ROFLMAO:
Even Floaty isnt safeo_O
hahah don't take it so literal. I mean, I am fucking everything that moves that makes me pp tinkle.. Besides, Wilfred I am sure would not be interested and Floaty will probably disintegrate me.

It's something that games like "Once in a Lifetime." and "Where it All Began" has done well (though in DeLuca's case, there would be no NTR Pregnancy that WIAB has).

Have to admit, the Pregnancy system that WIAB uses (Where there actually is a Pregnancy menu at one point in the game, such as "Girls always get pregnant". "Girls chance of pregnancy reduces with condom, but there's 25% chance that condom breaks" etc ) does make it stand out from other games, among other good things that game does.

Not saying DeLuca should use the same system WIAB uses, but if I'm being honest, I'm kinda interested in Hopes' thoughts on the matter if I'm being honest.
Both are fantastic games in which pregnancy is part of the story, not a simple kink to be used for the ending. The way it should be, in my opinion.

Reactions: frenk and JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes