Sep 3, 2020
Ohh no. You will be forced to have sex with single, lovely beautiful women that loves you very much over and over again.. not only you will enjoy it, you will end up doing out of your free will... and Luna... Luna might or might not learn about it muahahahaha
I know bro i know it's just when it comes to her I can't think straight you know and I would still like to talk to HopesGaming just for my own peace of mind

I don't even know if he remember me

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I know bro i know it's just when it comes to her I can't think straight you know and I would still like to talk to HopesGaming just for my own peace of mind

I don't even know if he remember me
I'm pretty sure he does..

The regular visitors at Deluca are pretty regular.. we could name a few.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Where's the abandoned tag
You come in here most days and ask exactly the same thing.
Many people have given you the answer to your question. Many times.
It's not funny, stop it. Behave like an adult.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That, or gone for a drink with your ability to detect sarcasm. At least that's how I read it. Either way, it's all good.
Perhaps you missed the part where the same member has posted exactly the same question, day in, day out.
It's been answered many times for them, they just keep coming back, asking the same thing again.
They behave as a troll would.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Perhaps you missed the part where the same member has posted exactly the same question, day in, day out.
It's been answered many times for them, they just keep coming back, asking the same thing again.
They behave as a troll would.
Indeed I missed that, with all that cleanup going on lately. More often than not I only see the aftermath, and have started to skip to the last page or so just to avoid the mess.

Reactions: whichone

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I will help the mods by calling attention to this thread, thanks.

And with that, i'll let this digression die here to not further exacerbate the problem.
Please don't bother them for this... do you have any idea what this thread is usually like? Today is good enough in comparison that the Queen herself would be able to post here.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Indeed I missed that, with all that cleanup going on lately. More often than not I only see the aftermath, and have started to skip to the last page or so just to avoid the mess.
Ignoring all the "Is it abandoned?" people who, quite clearly, cannot read or operate thread search, see the quote from earlier, where it's announced that release will be this month.
This clearly shows that someone posting, asking if it's Abandoned for the umpteenth time, is either ignorant, or just being a troll.

Last edited:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
hing that gave it some extra time - couple of new animations. I wasn't happy with the last scene as it only contained one animation. I like the animation but felt it was a bit underwhelmed, especially as I feel it's important, so worked on a bit more. All done and I like it.
I decided to add a bit more content instead of a last rush. Hope the extra animations will redeem me a bit for that.

Update is 98% done. Music and balance is still what needs to be done and after that I will send to proofread. The update will 100% be out this month.
Sorry for the extra time and hope you all can bear with me for just a bit more!

-HG
Optional it is
Thak you for both creating such a great content and yet giving us to choice of cheat or not cheat Luna :love:
do not misunderstand me I'm not saying that shouldn't be in the game I just want the option not to do it

after everything she's been through I cannot cheat on her
View attachment 1060549

View attachment 1060551

HopesGaming where are you please hear my message
please message me and tell me it's optional

understand that I'm saying I don't care if it's less content for me

now can somebody help me get in contact with our leader
Hail to the speaker!!! Our princess will be pleased :)

The regular visitors at Deluca are pretty regular.. we could name a few.
Yeah, fan base is pretty alive :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes