zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
Nice, welcome to the club!!
OK, most important question: Luna, Gracie, Isabel or Cordia?
I love them all, in different ways, but there are very distinct groups for each of the girls in here! lol
I really like all the girls in this, especially as time went on and you learned more about them, but if I had to pick one of the four as a favorite it would be Gracie, I love how stupidly smart she is and all the hinting to her being dangerous has me interested in her the most. After her would be Luna, Isabel then Cordia. But I really like Cordia, when we can spend more time with her I think she will move up in my rankings

Reactions: whichone

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I really like all the girls in this, especially as time went on and you learned more about them, but if I had to pick one of the four as a favorite it would be Gracie, I love how stupidly smart she is and all the hinting to her being dangerous has me interested in her the most. After her would be Luna, Isabel then Cordia. But I really like Cordia, when we can spend more time with her I think she will move up in my rankings
Luna is openly crazy, that's easier to deal with. Gracie though.....that is evil mastermind genius crazy and that is scary as hell :)

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
Luna is openly crazy, that's easier to deal with. Gracie though.....that is evil mastermind genius crazy and that is scary as hell :)
After I learned about Lunas childhood it changed how I looked at her for acting the way she does, it made me way more accepting of her craziness and made me want to protect her, and Gracie that evil genius is what has me so interested in her she's like a robot who's slowly learning emotions.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
There is a sense of predictability with Luna that when she gets in the "wrath mode" what we can expect her to do to her foes.
With Gracie, there is none of that which we have seen till now, and that unpredictability can come off as a wild card.

We've never seen her go through intense shock or despair (though this might turn out to be untrue if we get to explore what child Gracie went through in flashbacks at the time of Luna's kidnapping by the Mysterious 6), and that I think is scary, yet one of the most compelling things about her character, with the questions that looms, what would happen if Gracie is really pushed over the edge, with someone she cares (for example, MC) for is seriously hurt?

Will she go ballistic and just start killing every foe (or possibly even allies) in sight, or will she go full Jack the Ripper/Hannibal Lecter style stalking her prey (okay, probably not cannibalism lol)?

That, in my theory is what Cordia is trying to protect Gracie from, because with Gracie being in family business, the chance likely increases of her being pushed over the edge, with Gracie's mentality perhaps being more fragile than it appears to be (though I guess we can say it's not going well, with Wilfred continuing to want Gracie to get involved, and Gracie herself sneaking off on missions being influenced by how MC is joining the family business).

Gotta admit, while Luna is always my favorite girl, I'm looking very much forward to how Gracie's arc goes as well.

Some people dislike Gracie because of this scary aspect, but I find her to be a character who is just as good (and written as welll) as Luna, Isabel, Cordia.
It's just the matter of tastes in how favorites get determined, and even though I like Luna & Cordia slightly more than her, that doesn't undermine Gracie's character even in the slightest.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There is a sense of predictability with Luna that when she gets in the "wrath mode" what we can expect her to do to her foes.
With Gracie, there is none of that which we have seen till now, and that unpredictability can come off as a wild card.

We've never seen her go through intense shock or despair (though this might turn out to be untrue if we get to explore what child Gracie went through in flashbacks at the time of Luna's kidnapping by the Mysterious 6), and that I think is scary, yet one of the most compelling things about her character, with the questions that looms, what would happen if Gracie is really pushed over the edge, with someone she cares (for example, MC) for is seriously hurt?

Will she go ballistic and just start killing every foe (or possibly even allies) in sight, or will she go full Jack the Ripper/Hannibal Lecter style stalking her prey (okay, probably not cannibalism lol)?

That, in my theory is what Cordia is trying to protect Gracie from, because with Gracie being in family business, the chance likely increases of her being pushed over the edge, with Gracie's mentality perhaps being more fragile than it appears to be (though I guess we can say it's not going well, with Wilfred continuing to want Gracie to get involved, and Gracie herself sneaking off on missions being influenced by how MC is joining the family business).

Gotta admit, while Luna is always my favorite girl, I'm looking very much forward to how Gracie's arc goes as well.

Some people dislike Gracie because of this scary aspect, but I find her to be a character who is just as good (and written as welll) as Luna, Isabel, Cordia.
It's just the matter of tastes in how favorites get determined, and even though I like Luna & Cordia slightly more than her, that doesn't undermine Gracie's character even in the slightest.
I agree 100%. It is one of things I look forward to the most going forward. My guess so far would be full Jack the Ripper mode...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am actually hoping we actually see full "evil/push over the edge" Gracie. Like, I am expecting that a lot.
I like her more because of that. Like when she makes the threat "I will hurt you" I was like "Damn, I think I love you!!"

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020

I really want to know what happened to Gracie and Luna in the forest, I'm super curious of what Gracie did. She gives me Dexter vibes, I think she views people more as numbers than actual people and I don't think it would bother her to kill anyone in her way without blinking, and that's why I think her mother doesn't want her in the business

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I really want to know what happened to Gracie and Luna in the forest, I'm super curious of what Gracie did. She gives me Dexter vibes, I think she views people more as numbers than actual people and I don't think it would bother her to kill anyone in her way without blinking, and that's why I think her mother doesn't want her in the business
Yeah, her Mother is as scared of her potential as we are!
We just have the added benefit of it being massively attractive! :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes