Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wasnt the last "real" content update in march 2020? almost a year... not that i mind but other dev's / games would be hated to the ground by now with such a release schedule :oops:
Yes. While technically the last update was on July, that update was simply finishing some things of the previous update that was release around March if memory serves me right. Currently, the game is going for a big change not in story but in some of the gameplay.

And yes, this thread is constantly filled with people complaining about the game development process, some with more hate spreading than others.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes. While technically the last update was on July, that update was simply finishing some things of the previous update that was release around March if memory serves me right. Currently, the game is going for a big change not in story but in some of the gameplay.

And yes, this thread is constantly filled with people complaining about the game development process, some with more hate spreading than others.
Whaaaaat.......? Haters you say? My word what a strange world we live in....hating on someone that makes us a excellent free (for us pirates) game in his free time...

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes