• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Don't be sad, Ayhsel, you know she loves you too much for that!
Plus, she might wanna be a DeLuca Mommy, one day.....

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
lol like rubber bullets in the seeds wasn't "ouch" enough!
Now they're armour piercing!!? Fuck!
Surely she's not gonna make him a post-therapy session jaffa?
That's just cruel.
lol watch out mate!
Damned paintballs leave skin welts, reckon rubber bullets have to be worse!
That happens if you blow out my therapy sessions writting out of its scope.:p
I would recommend laser tag for targeting practice with Ayhsel, but I would also assume that Luna woud rather use a 10 W or more powerful laser instead of one of the with less than 0.1 mW power.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That happens if you blow out my therapy sessions writting out of its scope.:p
I would recommend laser tag for targeting practice with Ayhsel, but I would also assume that Luna woud rather use a 10 W or more powerful laser instead of one of the with less than 0.1 mW power.:ROFLMAO:
lol I think the target practice was proposed as a reward for her attending and actively participating?
Yeah, I can see her weapon being closer to a laser scalpel! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
MC: Luna, why have you used this laser instead of the one provided.
L: I needed to see if, I had hit the target.
MC: The other equiment are there for this.
L: But I don't see, where I have shoot you.
MC previously pressed his hand to his flank, now withdrawing it and deep red blood drops on the floor from his wound: Happy, now?
Luna angry hammering with both hands against his chest: Stupid, stupid, stupid, why haven't you said it before?!
MC: But it was your reward.
W: Young Lady, Sir, if you wold be so kind and let the gentlemen from the emergency medical services doing their job, it would help for the Sirs condition a lot.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Damn, just finished it, can't wait for the next update! I think that Mysterious Six will be related to MC's family. Also why do they call it "mysterious six"? Where did they get that name from? Since they weren't kidnapped by six people. Also that whole Luna's childhood part doesn't really make sense since government and Interpol would be all over the case, there were hundreds of kidnapped kids there
The Mysterious 6 could be behind the heads of many organisations.
The government and Interpol could send as many agents as they wished, to the DeLuca hometown. I doubt if anyone would surrender any information.
Perhaps Mysterious 6 have somewhere similar to house their lab or their enterprise?
Can see a shadow corporation being registered owner of the property, under a few umbrellas to make absolute ownership nigh impossible to track.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Man, why bother with cheating/netori plot threads/kinks if the relationship in question is already irreparably damaged and in the process of disintegration to the point that in renders those factors as irrelevant. This happens so often.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Man, why bother with cheating/netori plot threads/kinks if the relationship in question is already irreparably damaged and in the process of disintegration to the point that in renders those factors as irrelevant. This happens so often.
You mean because Antonio likes men?
I think he'd still be pretty pissed, if he found out you fucked his wife.
Lead boots for you, my friend.

Reactions: Ayhsel

NicholasG

Aug 25, 2019
You mean because Antonio likes men?
I think he'd still be pretty pissed, if he found out you fucked his wife.
Lead boots for you, my friend.
If? He will definitely find out if Hopes doesn't want to portray him as a complete idiot lol
Anyways I wouldn't be as afraid of him finding out about his wife as I am of Luna finding out that MC is(or is going to) messing(mess) around with almost everyone(yes, I am talking about you too Antonio :devilish:) in the house

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
1617825635354.png 1617825562602.png
1617825501898.png

Hey DeLucas,

Just remembered that not everyone is at discord so want to share what is going on.
Update has been ready for around a week now.
Tho, I forgot to add in the time it takes for the beta testers and proofread but I don't want to stress the guys as they are volunteers. Also, the more bugs they find, the less hassle it be for you guys :)!

Beta testing went great. Many balance, bugs and add ons has been done by the new amazing beta testers/coders.
That is all done now.

Only need proofreading and he has done a great job as well. Should be done tomorrow. (Quite a lot of text to go for poor Medic)

I have not been idle while waiting ofc.
Re-rendered the whole introduction scene + added scene with a new character introduction. Will play an important role for our MC.
Dinner scene has also been fully re-rendered.

-HG

PS: I shared this post not for the trolls and other impatient folks in this thread, but for the fans here.:cool:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
View attachment 1129679 View attachment 1129674
View attachment 1129670

Hey DeLucas,

Just remembered that not everyone is at discord so want to share what is going on.
Tho, I forgot to add in the time it takes for the beta testers and proofread but I don't want to stress the guys as they are volunteers. Also, the more bugs they find, the less hassle it be for you guys :)!

Beta testing went great. Many balance, bugs and add ons has been done by the new amazing beta testers/coders.
That is all done now.

Only need proofreading and he has done a great job as well. Should be done tomorrow. (Quite a lot of text to go for poor Medic)

Re-rendered the whole introduction scene + added scene with a new character introduction. Will play an important role for our MC.

-HG

PS: I shared this post not for the trolls and other impatient folks in this thread, but for the fans here.:cool:
Wow.. I don't remember those images... seems like it is going to be fun!

Thank you c3p0

Reactions: c3p0

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Thank you c3p0 :D

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck a day
That's gray
And lonely
I just stick out my chin
And grin
And say
Oh
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So you gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
Away!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
They seems new to me too. Likely blondy is a rival to MC.
Mmmm interesting... we'll see. Those images suggest some kind of rivalry, jealousy, you know, that kind of stuff. Gonna have to prepare my rusty knife and torture equipment...

Pity it's not a girl though. I would have loved a rival heroine that totally despises MC that we have to win over :love:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1129679 View attachment 1129674
View attachment 1129670

Hey DeLucas,

That is all done now.

-HG

Thanks mate!! So hyped to get back into this world!!

Reactions: c3p0
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes