JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1129679 View attachment 1129674
View attachment 1129670

Hey DeLucas,

Just remembered that not everyone is at discord so want to share what is going on.
Update has been ready for around a week now.
Tho, I forgot to add in the time it takes for the beta testers and proofread but I don't want to stress the guys as they are volunteers. Also, the more bugs they find, the less hassle it be for you guys :)!

Beta testing went great. Many balance, bugs and add ons has been done by the new amazing beta testers/coders.
That is all done now.

Only need proofreading and he has done a great job as well. Should be done tomorrow. (Quite a lot of text to go for poor Medic)

I have not been idle while waiting ofc.
Re-rendered the whole introduction scene + added scene with a new character introduction. Will play an important role for our MC.
Dinner scene has also been fully re-rendered.

-HG

PS: I shared this post not for the trolls and other impatient folks in this thread, but for the fans here.:cool:
Thanks mate!! So hyped to get back into this world!!

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Pity it's not a girl though. I would have loved a rival heroine that totally despises MC that we have to win over
Perhaps we get a (female) rival for Luna or Gracie (or Eiza)?
Yet, if a rival for Luna or Gracie will be introduced, I wouldn't be envious of the MC. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
Yet, if a rival for Luna or Gracie will be introduced, I wouldn't be envious of the MC. :ROFLMAO:
Furthermore, if this newly introduced girl was beautiful or had an interesting character, everyone would want to fuck her. Ergo, one more LI... Too much work.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ehm, a rival for Luna and Gracie? I think she'd go full on Joey and disappear without a trace.

Poor Joey, he was a good man.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel and WhiteyG

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Mmmm interesting... we'll see. Those images suggest some kind of rivalry, jealousy, you know, that kind of stuff. Gonna have to prepare my rusty knife and torture equipment...

Pity it's not a girl though. I would have loved a rival heroine that totally despises MC that we have to win over :love:
I think Luna can technically still sort of fill in that role in terms of an event like Frenetico Tournament (the tournament between families' soldiers). I mean yes, she's reached a stage where she's started loving the MC, but evenso, Luna is still a really competitive girl in heart (part of reason why we love her).
Her getting into that competitive spirit/friendly rivalry with the MC despite being in love, I'd love to see (already imagining a scene where Luna and MC are training shooting at each other with rubber bullets :LOL: ).

Hmmm.... this new guy we're seeing confronting the MC, I wonder if he's the rival Hopes was talking about when he said "the 4 Serpents will be taking MC and his rival into the mountain to train.":unsure:

Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That would be great. A Moriarty style babe for out Sherlock Gracie. A femme fatale scarlet Black Widow style for our Loca DeLuca. An elegant and irresistible Natalie Portman's Queen Amidala style rival for Isabel (Imagine Episode 2 when she is flirting with Anakin...). Cannot imagine anything for Cordia.

But I would like one for the MC. Not another girl that likes MC but one that truly despises him in the beginning.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I have a strong feeling Jalen's sister Charvi Kaskar might possibly fill in that role.

She knows MC longer than Luna and Gracie, and she's implied to be a wild party girl by Pops and Jalen, so her putting moves on MC could make Luna and Gracie feel jealous I think.

Reactions: Ayhsel and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Her getting into that competitive spirit/friendly rivalry with the MC despite being in love, I'd love to see (already imagining a scene where Luna and MC are training shooting at each other with rubber bullets :LOL: ).
Poor Ayhsel, more armor piercing rubber bullets for him. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm kinda thinking Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada meets Hippolyta as WW's Mother.
I thought about her. But does not work. Meryl Streep character does not turn me on...WW's mother on the other hand... mmm

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Poor Ayhsel, more armor piercing ruber bullets for him. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This family is going to be the death of me!

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I changed to the newest version but since we are starting over save compatibility doesn't matter.
screenshot0001.png

I am ready I swear to you my leader I will not fail you and Luna is the only thing that matters.

everyone else can die for all I care

all you have to do is say the word and I will fight the entire DeLuca family

if that is what I have to do to gain power to stay by Luna side forever

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I thought about her. But does not work. Meryl Streep character does not turn me on...WW's mother on the other hand... mmm
I can see Meryl Streep, in that film, as a ruthless, savage, proficient killer who does whatever is required to make her mark and show her strength.
That's Serpent Cordia, but you know she's still in there.

• Thinking Face

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I can see Meryl Streep, in that film, as a ruthless, savage, proficient killer who does whatever is required to make her mark and show her strength.
That's Serpent Cordia, but you know she's still in there.
I don't know. The image I have of how Cordia probably acted cannot fit the ruthless Meryl Streep you suggest. I imagine Cordia more like a cold, calm, quiet killing machine. I hope we can see it soon.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ayhsel As another idea, how about an older Saoirse Ronan, from Hanna?
I know it's similar to Leon, but I think Hanna is cooler, colder, less emotional than Mathilda

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes