Jul 17, 2019
So... The release date has been missed multiple times, and now it was promised at the end of last month, which they also didn't make, and now they finally have it ready, only to deliver it slowly over the patreon tiers? With how incredibly long this has taken, that's a stupid thing imo.

Just my personal opinion tho

• Angry
Reactions: Cabin Fever

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So... The release date has been missed multiple times, and now it was promised at the end of last month, which they also didn't make, and now they finally have it ready, only to deliver it slowly over the patreon tiers? With how incredibly long this has taken, that's a stupid thing imo.

Well considering patreons are basically paying customers and we're basically pirates on this site.... i think this is pretty fair, plus its not like were waiting long for a public release (probably will come earlier anyway since this is a pirate site) compared to other devs who wait for the next update before they release the current update to public.

Edit: Plus the release date was always gonna be the release for the patreon tiers not public

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

That is a very self centered view... Hopes need's revenue to survive so those who have loyally stood by him reap the rewards, unlike many of us who are just plain pirates.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Damn it, I was planning the "so when next abandonment joke" and now already 15 people or so made it.

I don't remember that we were promised anything. Those who may or may not claim broken promises should do so elsewhere.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes