giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Heyya, anyone knows how to increase stats? charisma, strength and intelligence. the usual stats increase books are not there, I assume that's intentional for new version.

holliatak

Mar 27, 2020
The DeLuca Family [v0.07] [Unofficial Mac Compressed Version]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.10 GB

Compressed Win Here by ᴘsʏᴄʜᴇᴅᴇʟɪᴄ
Compressed Size Mac: 461 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
updated with fix from Discord

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
thanks for your effort but the game is really broken... cannot load any save

Reactions: sotorojo

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
HopesGaming Do you miss any content besides the gameplay aspect if you choose the Story + Freeroaming?
Also i know there is v0.071 out, does it fix the gallery bug (cannot access Replay Room)?

Besides that i hope you have been doing well during these unconventional times.

Lastly just some ideas from a fan:~
* Have an option where we can choose the transparency of the dialogue box (of course this will not affect the free roam aspect). If it's possible that is.
* This one i really don't mind either way but depending on how you want the game to end, with MC choosing 1 female or multiple females if possible or if you can have a harem at the end. Make a small icon where we can keep track of character points. That is if points matter in that aspect.
All ideas i have for the moment

Reactions: Cernunnos.

guston

Aug 7, 2016
Anybody manage to get the "lock glasses" item in the nimble fingers mission? I'm pretty sure I've done everything but i can't get it.

Dessous

Oct 29, 2018
Anybody manage to get the "lock glasses" item in the nimble fingers mission? I'm pretty sure I've done everything but i can't get it.
You need to explore cell with a dog (or maybe it's perception check, I don't remember clearly, sorry). There will be an old man to talk after several completions.

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
HopesGaming Do you miss any content besides the gameplay aspect if you choose the Story + Freeroaming?
Also i know there is v0.071 out, does it fix the gallery bug (cannot access Replay Room)?

Besides that i hope you have been doing well during these unconventional times.

Lastly just some ideas from a fan:~
* Have an option where we can choose the transparency of the dialogue box (of course this will not affect the free roam aspect). If it's possible that is.
* This one i really don't mind either way but depending on how you want the game to end, with MC choosing 1 female or multiple females if possible or if you can have a harem at the end. Make a small icon where we can keep track of character points. That is if points matter in that aspect.
All ideas i have for the moment
Yup, fixes that bug as well.
I've been good thank you :) Just glad to have the update out!

Dunno if the transparency box is possible. Have to give it a look. (No pun intended)
Points are mostly used to gain the extra scenes (red diagloue)

Try to get high enough perception and then roam around the east area :)

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I love the text only missions.

I absolutely hated the way missions were handled in the last version. It was just mindless clicking. It was so disappointing that I never even bothered to finish the last version. I had read that more detailed missions were planned so I just decided to wait.

I am glad I did.

Text only missions are the perfect solution for this sort of game play. If you tried to do anything else you would just be forced to have very few missions and most of them would be really simple, and it would be too time consuming to change or alter them at a later date. By going this route you can improve them, add more special encounters or interesting spots. The limit is your creativity, rather than the sort of time investment that would be required with something more than text only.

At the end of the day almost every "game" that I have ever played that is associated with being a VN survives on the strength of the text. Beautiful renders, or well drawn art are meaningless with poorly written or thought out text. Thus I have a hard time understanding why anyone would complain about text only missions. But obviously they won't be for everyone, but by offering three game versions you should hopefully bypass most of the complaints coming from people that want you to design the game they want rather than enjoying the game you wanted to design.

In any event, I just wanted to pop in to applaud the design choices that were made in this version.

guston

Aug 7, 2016
Yup, fixes that bug as well.
I've been good thank you :) Just glad to have the update out!

Dunno if the transparency box is possible. Have to give it a look. (No pun intended)
Points are mostly used to gain the extra scenes (red diagloue)

Try to get high enough perception and then roam around the east area :)
Thanks for the tip. Good work on the game, I'm enjoying the new mission system.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys is there actually any new content?? As from what I can remember from last time the main story events finish at the same time and character events as well?? Playing storymode+freeroam. Do I need to play the full gameplay mode or something? Thanks :)

Reactions: HappyRagnar

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
So old saves don't work then. It took a considerable amount of work and grinding to get where I was. I seriously don't know if I can start over on this. I guess I would appreciate it if somebody has a save file from the beginning of this version. And I seriously can't find any links for the bugfixed v0.071 release.
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Armor'

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes