whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What do I have to do here I can't get any further
Usually, you just keep clicking to progress the story. You will get directions available in the white rectangles.
I can't remember where the dialogue ends, but I'm guessing you can't do this?
You click one more line of dialogue, then directions become available:
1618439330441.png

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
How did you get 5 HP and MP (Energy) in the first place?
Prob used the unren console.
Have you seen the Easter egg from the couple fight, if you have 51 Att & 51 Def?
Sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it might be from , or maybe ?
(At least, those were the prominent 2 returns from a google search for "Cultivation Ranks".)

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I am playing over this game slowly......very slowly. Because some of the comments here have gotten my interest. But there's one line that seems to be escaping review here. The MC is important, very important. The serpents are know only to protect Cordia, they as far as I see don't even guard Antonio, Luna or Gracie yet they seem to be coming out of the woodwork and teaming up to protect the MC. Speculation about his ancestry coming from the serpents is well founded and confirmed but I can almost see a branch where his lineage is above Cordia? What if it turned out that his mother was not just a serpent but a descendant of the old guard that Cordia beat (and not just any member but like the daughter of boss of the top family). That could explain the betrayal, the level of his importance and maybe and reason to kill him, also why he seems to get away will things no one at his level should ( Meeting with Fazio). I'm now going into The blizzard Queen and will play that slowly, but I think his importance is where the key lies to his identity. Just my thoughts.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Prob used the unren console.
Have you seen the Easter egg from the museum guard fight, if you have 51 Att & 51 Def?

I think it might be from , or maybe ?
How did you unearth these?
Also, a small correction. The egg is from the fight with the asshole who threatens the girl.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
How did you unearth these?
Also, a small correction. The egg is from the fight with the asshole who threatens the girl.
lol looked at the content in your screenshots & tried to identify a term I could search for.
Went with a google search for "Cultivation Ranks". (y)
Only reference I can find for " ", is in what appears to be an ongoing novel titled , which also has & Heavenly Spirit Realm is one of them.
I think this might be the one.
HopesGaming Sorry mate, but can you help us out here, please?
We're trying to figure out what the content for the easter egg in Nimble Fingers refers to.
Is it Dual Cultivation?

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Quick write-up/walkthrough for first contracts:

Completing Side Missions with the girls increases stats.
Completing all of Gracie's increases Intelligence +3
Isabel's increase Charisma +3
Luna's increase Agility +3

Promotion Event will also provide additional stats. Make sure that you collect the Reward, with Luna!

n.b. Lower tier versions of some rewards are available, such as the Fedora.
Stat checks shown here are aiming for the highest versions, but lower ones are available.

Thanks to crabsinthekitchen & Skataaaaa for updated info. (y)
I finish always the fight in Nimble Fingers with 0 failures and still get D rank...Any ideas?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes