Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Indeed it has
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will never stop being amazed that people in this forum have a seemingly endless supply of relevant, in-game screenshots. For whatever reason, it always brings a smile to my face.
Cthulhu bless you and your dedicated peers, you're doing his work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
HopesGaming Absolutely loved the Eiza's sister rescue mission. Wonderful story and character development. I hope we would see the MC performing similarly in those mafia tournaments in a future update.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Excalibur

Jul 11, 2017
Hi all,

This is definitely one of my favorite games. Great storytelling and beautiful characters.

I have done everything by the book. It just told me that I need to do the promotion quest, but when I go to events there is nothing in the events except steal the wine. Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug or have I missed something? I have looked in my journal and there is nothing to tell me what to do. When I played before it used to have a main events in my journal but there is nothing for main there now. I downloaded the newest 7.1 from the start of this thread. Please help. Thank you.

Excalibur

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Hi all,

This is definitely one of my favorite games. Great storytelling and beautiful characters.

I have done everything by the book. It just told me that I need to do the promotion quest, but when I go to events there is nothing in the events except steal the wine. Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug or have I missed something? I have looked in my journal and there is nothing to tell me what to do. When I played before it used to have a main events in my journal but there is nothing for main there now. I downloaded the newest 7.1 from the start of this thread. Please help. Thank you.

Excalibur
Have you talked to Blackie? If you have, you just need to talk to Wilfred and he'll have a new option. Otherwise, upload your save.

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Ill be honest, my expectations were low for this update.

But I am very pleasantly surprised, almost as surprised as I am that you get to bone Eiza so quick.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Quick? Are you insane?
2018 was the year this game needed the scenes to quench MC thirst for life and joy and babes!
Ill be honest, my expectations were low for this update.

But I am very pleasantly surprised, almost as surprised as I am that you get to bone Eiza so quick.
Almost 3 years later we get some release for our suffering.

Game oN!

Excalibur

Jul 11, 2017
I thought I had to see an event listed in the events window to start the quest. I entered the work menu and there is not a promotion quest even listed. Thank you for your reply Skataaaaa.

No, I haven't talked to him. If I don't need to see an event in the events window, How and where do I do that? I have looked all over the house, but can't find him.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes