JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Nice find. Will look into it.

Thank ya for the feedback. Tho, to make stuff clear - I didn't rush and especially not due to the sex crazed people.
I felt it was fitting as she was a side character and didn't want to make her feel like an important LI.

1) That was an artist from fiverr :)

2) Yup, that is the plan.

3) That is the plan, yup.

4) Hmm.. It would make sense with MC's personality as you said, but may break the balance. Will look into it to see how well it be.

5) Can't say much about this part sadly.

7) Mistake from my side. Wasn't supposed to be in.
Hey Hopes following post (link) is something that you might want to take a look when you have the time.
Tried to make a comprehensive list of stuff that is mentioned by several people:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-1-hopesgaming.15459/post-5557398

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hey Hopes following post (link) is something that you might want to take a look when you have the time.
Tried to make a comprehensive list of stuff that is mentioned by several people:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-1-hopesgaming.15459/page-885#post-5557398
You should change your link. It has the page info in it and not everyone use the same settings. Use this one
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-1-hopesgaming.15459/post-5557398
Also same goes for the links in the linked post.

For the future you can go to the post number and then with right click save the link (at least in Firefox).

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
Who knows if there will be some flirtation/scene with Lilianna, kiss her during the contract he didn't mind :sneaky:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You should change your link. It has the page info in it and not everyone use the same settings. Use this one
Also same goes for the links in the linked post.

For the future you can go to the post number and then with right click save the link (at least in Firefox).
Huh, that's odd. Does it not go to the exact post when you click on the link? I just clicked on the time the post was made and copied and pasted the link on the website search bar.

Hold on, let me try something.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Hi Skataaaaa, here is my save.

Excalibur
Something's really fucked up with your save. It allowed me to rollback during the painter contract and it showed Wilfred on the background of said contract, allowing me to interact with him. That doesn't happen with my saves.

Do you use any mods or the console? Or did you load a save from the previous version of the game? In any case, the game didn't see you as having finished "the contract", the first side story, for whatever reason and wouldn't allow me to start it, so you couldn't do the promotion event. It's now fixed on the second page, second position of the saves. Remember to remove the random numbers and the "_" from the filename before you put it in the saves folder.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Huh, that's odd. Does it not go to the exact post when you click on the link? I just clicked on the time the post was made and copied and pasted the link on the website search bar.

This does have me scratching my head a little bit.
Currently I'm using Chrome.
I think what the young Sir is referring to is that Sir can personalize Sir's settings. As an example the number of posts displayed on one page. So if Sir posts a link to page 500 with Sir's 20 post/page setting, it will not be on page 500 with some other Sir using the 50 post/page setting (it would probably be on page 200 then), then the respective post number cannot be found, and any Sir clicking on the link would be stranded atop the page far away from land.

Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think what the young Sir is referring to is that Sir can personalize Sir's settings. As an example the number of posts displayed on one page. So if Sir posts a link to page 500 with Sir's 20 post/page setting, it will not be on page 500 with some other Sir using the 50 post/page setting (it would probably be on page 200 then), then the respective post number cannot be found, and any Sir clicking on the link would be stranded atop the page far away from land.
How do we personalize the settings? I changed my links to the posts by manually deleting page number before the post number in each link, but whenever I click on the time the post was made, in the web address search bar, the link always seems to have the page number on it for some reason.

Would be good to know how to extract the link without the page number for future uses (currently using Chrome).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How do we personalize the settings? I changed my links to the posts by manually deleting page number before the post number in each link, but whenever I click on the time the post was made, in the web address search bar, the link always seems to have the page number on it for some reason.

Would be good to know how to extract the link without the page number for future uses (currently using Chrome).
Unfortunately I do not know how to avoid the page number except for manually removing it, but Sir can change said preferences, if Sir clicks on Sir's name under the search bar, and chooses "preferences". The number of posts per page is approximately 1/4th to 1/3rd the way down.

Reactions: JJJ84

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

What our good Cartageno said is spot on. You can change the post per page under your account/settings/preferences to 20, 40, 60 or 100 per page.

If you copy the link form the post (where the number is) the link don't have a page number in it.
1618520074238.png

Or you can manually removed them. Either with single click on the link during writting post and then select edit link and edit it or by toggle BBcode off and edit it there and toogle BBcode on again after it.

Your link here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-1-hopesgaming.15459/post-5555860
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-1-hopesgaming.15459/post-5560633

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Unfortunately I do not know how to avoid the page number except for manually removing it, but Sir can change said preferences, if Sir clicks on Sir's name under the search bar, and chooses "preferences". The number of posts per page is approximately 1/4th to 1/3rd the way down.
What our good Cartageno said is spot on. You can change the post per page under your account/settings/preferences to 20, 40, 60 or 100 per page.

If you copy the link form the post (where the number is) the link don't have a page number in it.
View attachment 1144294

Or you can manually removed them. Either with single click on the link during writting post and then select edit link and edit it or by toggle BBcode off and edit it there and toogle BBcode on again after it.

Your link here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-1-hopesgaming.15459/post-5555860
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-1-hopesgaming.15459/post-5560633

View attachment 1144294

Your link here:

Ahh, yes.

When I right click the post number, it has "copy link address." and that way works.
Got it 100%.

Thanks to you both!

Reactions: Cartageno and c3p0

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Complete change of pace once again.

Since character images change while progressing their respective stories and you may not think about it all the time, odds are you'll miss some. Would it be possible to add some arrows or similar to scroll through those already unlocked?

Bassio

Feb 23, 2021
The truth is that I liked this update, I luckily met this game in February and fell in love, even though I expected little compared to the other colleagues here present in this content there is more than a single mission as some say

1-we have Cesarino Lothario and Dominican as a new rival that is the opposite of Mc, Dominico is impulsive and boastful, he has dark eyes and blond hair and the family is everything for him, With the thought of our Mc saying that if he gives him A lesson that did not look so impressive, which gives me to understand that apart from his cunning he knows how to fight and where would he learn it?
2-the contracts I do not see difficulty and that my English is very bad, and in the contracts there are little secrets such as our father's etc. We also know several characters such as the nuns, father, the girl in the pool

3 In the mission to rescue Eiza's sister we know a little more about Mc and also what kind of person he is, we also know siobhan who is now interested in Mc for being something refreshing by giving us the Ombra seal, and those who say that Sex with Eiza can be forced if you look at Eiza from the perspective of a person who spares her life after she tries to kill Mc holds out his hand to save his sister in Eiza's eyes. Mc can be her hero

Valerielychee

Jul 31, 2017
Hey, does somebody know the difference between the exe "The Deluca Family" and the exe "The Deluca Family 32"? I tried to find the answer in the thread, but no such luck...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey, does somebody know the difference between the exe "The Deluca Family" and the exe "The Deluca Family 32"? I tried to find the answer in the thread, but no such luck...
64bit computer or 32bit computer, depends on what you have. RenPy these days automatically creates them both.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
The first is for 64 bit operating systems and the other for 32 bit operating systems. As a rule of the thumb, you'll want to run the 64 bit version first. If it says that the architecture is not supported or something similar, run the 32 bit version.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes