whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
does taking gracie's panties when looking at her jeans for luna do anything, or is it inconsequential?
It adds +1 to what used to be the Morality system if you take them.
Can't remember the new name, but it's essentially bad guy points.
There are no current consequences for these, that I'm aware of.
Perhaps in a future update...

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
lol looked at the content in your screenshots & tried to identify a term I could search for.
Went with a google search for "Cultivation Ranks". (y)
Only reference I can find for " ", is in what appears to be an ongoing novel titled , which also has & Heavenly Spirit Realm is one of them.
I think this might be the one.
HopesGaming Sorry mate, but can you help us out here, please?
We're trying to figure out what the content for the easter egg in Nimble Fingers refers to.
Is it Dual Cultivation?
Hmm... It is indeed Chinese novels but no one specifically used. Just the ones I've read through heh.
Martial world is one I've read.

------

Been a few post since I had the opportunity to answer em.
Please do repost em or tag me if ya want them answered.

Overall,
Most of the bugs have been fixed (7.0.2)
Will also include a gui change. You can now see the gear you wear.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hmm so the Contracts for the game is divided into tiers:

So I wonder if the following is the correct breakdown?

D-Contracts: Associate to Soldato (Max) Level
- during this time, promotion to Soldato

C-Contracts: Soldado Elite Soldado (Max) Level
- during this time, promotion to Elite Soldato

B-Contracts: Elite Soldato to Caporegime (Max) Level
- during this time, promotion to Caporegime

A-Contracts: Caporegime to Serpent (Max) Level
- during this time, promotion to Serpent

Hmmm......:unsure:
While it's not specified in the game of how high of Rank Wilfred's Division is, I think they are the same as Capos.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey HopesGaming, how have you been since the release man?
Was unsure whether you've seen these posts or not, so I'll tag you them all again (apologies in advance if you've already seen them):

HopesGaming Already said a lot in my previous post which said about my honest opinions about the game, but if there's one constructive criticism that I'd like to add (which I think would benefit the game if implemented):

- More renders to Contracts
Now, me saying this is not saying I think every single aspect of Contracts should be rendered. In fact, the way it was used in the Ombra mission in "What is weak is actually Strong." was done well. You prioritised the renders for important events of the missions, such as:

- Amata & Caterina's fight against Ombra soldiers and Capos
- MC's fight against Quasi-Capo
- Gildart, Onorina, Amata and Caterina's discussion about MC scenes
- Encounter with Siobhan

i.e. the interactions events that really mattered.
Situations like MC, Amata & Caterina just exploring the Ombra mansion's empty rooms looking for hidden items etc really don't require any renders whatsoever, and would have been waste of your time and resources.

My criticism is towards the 5 D-Contracts we undertake through Wilfred. The renders there did feel a bit limited compared to the main game.

Amata's lewd in "The Delivery Boy" was very, very nice and saucy and the meeting with the Bikini/Jewllery Girl in "Nimble Fingers" was nice too, but it left me wanting more and wish the following scene would have been rendered (even if it was just 1 or 2 renders for each):

- MC's meetings with old man (who knows about MC), soldado by the museum he fights, the associate and a girl he abuses [Nimble Fingers]

- The Friendly dog [Nimble Fingers] (some might question why I would include a dog in this, but who doesn't love dogs :LOL:? Come to think of it, I actually wouldn't even mind if this dog somehow even makes an appearance in the main game!)

- MC's first meeting with the nun twins Amita & Amata [The Delivery Boy]
- First meeting with Leliana [The Snooping Bonans]

- MC's kiss with Leliana [The Snooping Bonans]

- MC talking with the Lucania kids [The Bonanzo Meeting]

- MC's first meetings with the Painter, the old Ombra Soldado, the Girl [The Painter]

The text descriptions of the environment, tone and characters of the Contracts are already solid. Having said that, renders with MC's interactions with characters like above, I think would be a very welcome bonus to add to the immersion of these contracts (some more renders to the existing, and also future contracts, if they can happen, I don't think anyone would complain).

On other note, love the girls, but really love this scene.
Here's hoping that there are many more High-Fives to come between these two:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to whichone for giving me the idea to compile the above list
Adding also Cartageno 's reply which adds a bit to the list above:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-1-hopesgaming.15459/post-5555860

Below continuity error was also mentioned by Mortarion (where Femme Fatale event happens even if the Soldato package isn't collected with Luna, which happened with me too):

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-1-hopesgaming.15459/post-5560633

Lastly (following is a reply to Anthaeus 's original post), regarding Gina's Tavern Contract & MC's previous contract with Vincent (both mentioned in main game, but not part of D-contracts?):

This is very true, and yeah the Gina's Tavern contract is (which MC mentions to Gracie in Town time event) not there (come to think of it, I really can't remember much about the old contracts at all).
There's also the mention of how MC doing contracts for the retired Capo Vincent (and how Vincent is mad that MC has used his storage for his "perverted" means) during The Blizzard princess event, where we haven't gotten a contract for either.

I just went with it thinking it just happened somehow even if they're not playable, but now that I think about it it would have been nice if these contracts were present tbh.

In terms of adding them in, With the five Contracts, my level as Soldado is already maxed, so I'm not sure whether it will be all that helpful in terms of gameplay though (although, come to think of it they can give more rare equipment and renders which I wouldn't mind)

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Does it display as "Soldado" for you?
It's "Soldato" for me (& in Italian/Sicillian).
You're right. The MC screen on menu says Soldato. Might ask Medic about this in Discord (it can very possibly be fixed already and will be applied in next v0.07.2)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You're right. The MC screen on menu says Soldato. Might ask Medic about this in Discord (it can very possibly be fixed already and will be applied in next v0.07.2)
It should be Soldato. Doesn't need fixing?
Soldato is Italian/Sicillian.
Soldado is South American.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
HopesGaming I am replaying the game and did things in different order. Could I suggest putting the blizzard princess (isabel) happen only after my name is luna? there are many things that happen in this chapter that I feel are lost if you can do them before that (not simply things that happen in my name is luna, but given those other things, as Joey, appear in parts that are necessary for my name is luna that restriction is enough) i think that makes way more sense.

Reactions: Game Bond and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
HopesGaming I am replaying the game and did things in different order. Could I suggest putting the blizzard princess (isabel) happen only after my name is luna? there are many things that happen in this chapter that I feel are lost if you can do them before that (not simply things that happen in my name is luna, but given those other things, as Joey, appear in parts that are necessary for my name is luna that restriction is enough) i think that makes way more sense.
That probably makes more sense.
With Joey, I think it can still work even if Blizzard Princess event is done before Straffan mission (since MC actually doesn't really know who Luna got to help her frighten Isabel and Gracie).

But the whole Luna kissing MC passionately on her bed (with MC calling her "sweetie" when he asks for her help in mending Isabel and Gracie's relationship) feels much more natural if it comes after My name is Luna event (even though "Blizzard Princess" event can be activated after "The Cave" event where MC kisses her and she starts feeling things for him My name is Luna is where he really wins her over).

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020
I don't think this holds much water for a couple of reasons:
Antonio, first and foremost, despite his other issues, is wholly dedicated to his family.
There is zero reason he would make his family seem weak by having someone poisoned in his own house. Also, he was right there by mc's bed when he came to from the poisoning, looking all relieved. If he was behind that, he wouldn't agonise in such a manner.
Also for that reason he would not be behind the beach house attack, because then he'd put his sisters in immediate danger of catching a bullet. He may be comfortable putting Luna in danger, but he wouldn't put Gracie anywhere near flying bullets.

Also, Antonio doesn't seem (to me so far) to be the scheming type of person. If he harboured any ill will towards the mc he wouldn't enlist Trino's help to kill him, he would take mc to the woods himself. Also at that point and quite further down the road, Antonio is as clueless as mc about the whole contract situation. If he were to take action, he would miss possibly critical information, which he is smart enough to not want.

As for Trino, isn't it possible that the Ombras (who were the behind the attempts) held something over his head, as they did with Eiza? Also, if Trino was that loyal to the family, wouldn't he spill his guts to Cordia when he was questioned? Unless of course his loyalty was to Antonio only.
Hmmm i have to agree with your assesment with antonio, but there is still parts that bugs me like the order for the mercenaries to only go for the mc and to not do anything with the girls. But still the person behind the incident might not want to antagonize the de lucas too much, hence the order to not touch the girls. And for trino, I think hes loyalty was wholly for antonio(i think), it was mentioned that he went outside of the house, cried and beg to let him serve antonio.

Ohh and i was so confused with one other matter, remember when the mc and the gand attack the fazio base? didnt the "notbald" capo guy describe antonio, and in the final parts of his description he stated that the only question he has is how much did antonio inherit from cordia and how much from his father, then antonio lost his shit and keep on shooting the dead guy and the capo guy said that it was definitely from his fathers side.
And since we actually have a brief encounter with cordias husband in lunas backstory, I was confused as hell, since the guy didnt strike me much as someone who would lose his shit like antonio, he was even described as someone far from being associated with a mafia family but there he was a don since he and cordia are together, but then again it was a brief encounter and we didnt really seen much of his personality so he might actually be like antonio in the end.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yup figured so...Great, just great.
Yes, it is a bug. A fix has been posted here (go to the original post to download the corrected rpy):

There's a bug with the nimble fight. If you lose that fight at any point, the FightDefeat variable is never reset.
So even if you win after that, the game will keep acting as if you'd lost.

Replace NimbleFinger.rpy in the game\Missions folder.
I made 2 edits:
1 - FightDefeat is reset to False at the beginning of the fight
2 - You can win the Hardened Gloves (Rare) with a rank S or A instead of just Rank A.

Reactions: StingerWolf

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Evade, attack, attack, evade, attack. Then it's just the checks. Nets me S rank.
There's a bug with one of the variables, if you lose the fight the first time it sets a flag which never gets reset, so when you repeat the mission the game sees that you lost the fight and gives you a D rank.

There's probably a fix somewhere ion the thread but I just toggled the flag with the console.

Jun 17, 2018
Hmm. Interesting theory. Antonio doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the family, and plotwise it opens up things with Isabel. Plus, Cordia seems even less warm toward Antionio than Luna, if that is possible. She is not exactly warm to anyone, except the MC and Wilfred, but she seems to treat Antonio as just another employee.

I tend to think that the MC's mother is his legitimate mother, but his dad is the main mystery. I've been wondering why Wilfred has been watching the MC very carefully, practically since birth. There must be a good reason. It can't be just because he is the son of a serpent and Cordia's best friend. It has to be more than that. Plus, I have a feeling that the MC's mother was getting him used to poison, for some reason. Maybe she knew he would be involved in the Deluca family in his future, and assumed he would not have a warm welcome from everybody. Clearly, the identity of his dad and probably also his mother's prior fiance is key. I don't think Cordia would be caught in a lie, so probably the fiance isn't his dad, perhaps his uncle or something similar.
I agree with you that MC's mom made MC go through the act of Mithridatism so it will help him in future, so she is not really as bad as MC thinks she is. The MC's father though, seems to be a villain to me, someone who can be in the likes of being the head of Mysterious Six. The kinda look Serpent gives MC during the event where Blackie goes through the contact in the Don room, he looks at MC and says he has same hatred in his eyes as his father. That gives out some evil vibes about MC's father.

Reactions: Roche3945

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Hmmm i have to agree with your assesment with antonio, but there is still parts that bugs me like the order for the mercenaries to only go for the mc and to not do anything with the girls. But still the person behind the incident might not want to antagonize the de lucas too much, hence the order to not touch the girls. And for trino, I think hes loyalty was wholly for antonio(i think), it was mentioned that he went outside of the house, cried and beg to let him serve antonio.

Ohh and i was so confused with one other matter, remember when the mc and the gand attack the fazio base? didnt the "notbald" capo guy describe antonio, and in the final parts of his description he stated that the only question he has is how much did antonio inherit from cordia and how much from his father, then antonio lost his shit and keep on shooting the dead guy and the capo guy said that it was definitely from his fathers side.
And since we actually have a brief encounter with cordias husband in lunas backstory, I was confused as hell, since the guy didnt strike me much as someone who would lose his shit like antonio, he was even described as someone far from being associated with a mafia family but there he was a don since he and cordia are together, but then again it was a brief encounter and we didnt really seen much of his personality so he might actually be like antonio in the end.
For the order to not hit the girls, I assume it's the same situation with the "Burn the Ombras" mission. Their directive was to not outright harm/kill the high ranking members of the Ombras if it could be avoided, so as to avoid an all out war between the families and deliver a serious blow to the Ombras infrastucture. Mc (or Amata, or Catherine) could have easily captured/killed/made an example of Shioban (which would be the logical thing to do in a vacuum) yet they let her where she was and warned her about the imminent arson, allowing her to get to safety.

As for Antonio's lineage, I also think that he doesn't share a father with the girls, unless we haven't seen the last of Lucan(?, I don't remember his name).

Reactions: whitewolf11111
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes