whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Nahhh, I just know that you bring us perfection every update, so I just wanted to make sure you added this small thing to your TODO list when you release your next update... Keep up the great work my friend... ;) (y)
lol I'm afraid I cannot take credit for this, it's the work of HopesGaming & I'm sure he will appreciate the info & the sentiment! (y)

Reactions: Darklord_1965

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
No, I meant when selecting between the 5 Level D contracts I cannot see and description on the top. See attached pics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was a description in 7.1 but no longer there in 7.2.. See attached pic..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, just downloaded the update and opened the Contracts, and I'm getting this error as well.

Also, just wondering, is this reflection normal in Gracie's peek image?

Snap 2021-04-25 at 08.04.07.png

Feels like there's a weird reflection with a glass door and a handle (and we all know there are no doors for MC's bathroom, only the curtains).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Reactions: 0x52

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
so i need to start everything again from the start? HopesGaming
You don't need, but old saves don't work. Somewhere here is an save before the Eiza's sister rescue mission, yet I don't recommend to use it. Because it the new content is on different parts on the game.

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
what theres no more mods and all for this game anymore or something a mod that works and not crash the game or any issues at all i love the game and all bout would just make ppl mad that needs to start it all over again cuz they use there old game saves what pretty much sucks

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes