JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
"Extremely cunning" attribute [hey even if you disagree, they're Wilfred's words, not mine]
Trying to remember when that was said and all I can recall is the old man in Nimble Fingers calling you a "manipulative and cunning man".

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
From what we know so-far, only for Elite Soldatos (with characters like Pelata, Gray, Biondo, and of course Joey lol).

Don't think Capos have have Elites or something higher than them (other than the Serpents). Even Wilfred's division, I did hear from Hopes before is roughly the same rank as Capos, being sort of branched off from them as a completely separate group, but not higher.

So far,

Don (or Donna) > > Consigliere > > Serpents > > Capos = Wilfred's Division > > > Elite Soldatos > Soldatos > Associates

Think I did see Hopes sharing a diagram of how rank go down on his discord, and it was supposed to be part of the Lore section (among others like some history of battles that came before), but this was delayed among a lot of other stuff.
Hmm, right, so thinking of that structure and the fact that SS contracts are Serpent only (IIRC?)
We have:
D as Associate & Soldato.
C as Soldato & Elite Soldato, maybe?
B as Elite Soldato?
A as Capo?
S as Capo & Serpent?
SS as Serpent.

Reactions: c3p0

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Hmm, right, so thinking of that structure and the fact that SS contracts are Serpent only (IIRC?)
We have:
B as Elite Soldato?
A as Capo?
S as Capo & Serpent?
SS as Serpent.
Good theory

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
We have:
B as Elite Soldato?
A as Capo?
S as Capo & Serpent?
SS as Serpent.
I really like the look of that.
Though with the way current Contracts having only 4 columns, I'm guessing Hopes would need to rework the Contracts list GUI a bit to make it 6 columns.
Hoping it gets evolved to something like this structure.

Trying to remember when that was said and all I can recall is the old man in Nimble Fingers calling you a "manipulative and cunning man".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JLucci and whichone

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Why do I always have to work* when there is a ?

Soo let me join the fun.... abandoned tag when?

*work: includes planning world domination, devising new torture mechanism and building a Lego Star Wars kit, rated for children.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well, I mean, it's dependent upon us becoming a Serpent, in order to be able to complete SS Contracts, but who knows what Rank we can reach...
Getting the strong feeling our MC will continue to rise up in ranks, reach Serpent level, and become Serpent, and then become Don (I mean there's Consigliere in between, but let's face it. Advisory role like Consigliere is reaaaaaaaaaaaally not MC's style :LOL: (better suited to someone like Gracie, though even that I cannot guarantee she will get bored with :ROFLMAO:)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I really like the look of that.
Though with the way current Contracts having only 4 columns, I'm guessing Hopes would need to rework the Contracts list GUI a bit to make it 6 columns.
Hoping it gets evolved to something like this structure.
Hmm, unless that means we will only reach Capo/or whichever tier is assigned to A. :unsure:
Same as you, I don't think that's going to happen.
Getting the strong feeling our MC will continue to rise up in ranks, reach Serpent level, and become Serpent, and then become Don (I mean there's Consigliere in between, but let's face it. Advisory role like Consigliere is reaaaaaaaaaaaally not MC's style :LOL: (better suited to someone like Gracie, though even that I cannot guarantee she will get bored with :ROFLMAO:)
See, I like the sound of that.
MC as don.
Gracie as consigliere and chief strategist.
Luna as Serpent.
Maybe Gracie as Serpent, too and Isabel as consigliere?

Only problem, where does that leave Cordia?
We're not going to usurp her & there will be outrage if she's killed off.

OK, how about:
MC as don.
Cordia as consigliere.
Gracie & Luna as Left & Right hand, both Serpents.

I realise I've left Antonio out of the equation. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Roche3945 and JJJ84

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Screenshot_20210424-201439.jpg
Wife of high rank of bernan family

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Hmm, unless that means we will only reach Capo/or whichever tier is assigned to A. :unsure:

MC as don.
Luna as Serpent.

OK, how about:
MC as don.
Cordia as consigliere.

Way more likely in my opinion to have the story end with Cordia as The Lady, MC as the Capo Bastone, Gracie as Consigliere, Luna as Serpent and Isabel.... might need suggestions for Isabel.. recommendations?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Way more likely in my opinion to have the story end with Cordia as The Lady, MC as the Capo Bastone, Gracie as Consigliere, Luna as Serpent and Isabel.... might need suggestions for Isabel.. recommendations?
lol I see you did the same as I did & left Antonio out... :ROFLMAO:
His days are numbered, man.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

MC as don.
Luna as Serpent.

OK, how about:
MC as don.
Cordia as consigliere.

Nah, Cordia is waaaaaaaaaaay too precious to be killed off. I thought perhaps she would advice both MC (Don) and Gracie (Consigliere), and of course Luna (Serpent) like a Queen mother as an unofficial advisor behind the scenes, but having her as a consigliere works too - kinda reminds me of Vito coaching Michael in Godfather 1 (though I do wonder where that leaves Wilfred haha).

View attachment 1161529
Wife of high rank of bernan family
Berman Family boss's wife is the Bikini Lady from Nimble Fingers correct?
Looking forward to seeing where that storyline goes.

Though I'd like to see the following also:

- Further contracts with Leliana & Alexa
- More contracts with the nuns Amita and Amata
- Visiting Charvi at the Kaskar mansion?

etc etc and so on.

Gosh, so many things I can list here, but then again I have a feeling that list will be endless lol

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
A bit difficult to gauge with Isabel since she has no relevant skill yet where we can judge how she would go into this whole structure (she's not a fighter, nor does she have a tactical mind).

Ahhh......if only teasing was a determinant attribute in the world of mafia :LOL:

Reactions: Ayhsel

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Nah, Cordia is waaaaaaaaaaay too precious to be killed off. I thought perhaps she would advice both MC (Don) and Gracie (Consigliere), and of course Luna (Serpent) like a Queen mother as an unofficial advisor behind the scenes, but having her as a consigliere works too - kinda reminds me of Vito coaching Michael in Godfather 1 (though I do wonder where that leaves Wilfred haha).
Sacrilege, I tell you! :ROFLMAO:
Yes, I like her as that Queen Mom role as consigliere, like Vito. (y)
Wilfred is on his 2nd warning. You know what happens when he reaches 3rd...
Teaching Gracie, against Cordia's wishes. :unsure: Plus whatever other strings he's pulling...
Berman Family boss's wife is the Bikini Lady from Nimble Fingers correct?
Looking forward to seeing where that storyline goes.
Yeah, expecting more of her in next tier contract!
- Further contracts with Leliana & Alexa
- More contracts with the nuns Amita and Amata
Hell yeah! Hopefully next tier will see us work a lot more "closely" with those 4! :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
A bit difficult to gauge with Isabel since she has no relevant skill yet where we can judge how she would go into this whole structure (she's not a fighter, nor does she have a tactical mind).

Ahhh......if only teasing was a determinant attribute in the world of mafia :LOL:
Diplomat ,

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes