Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
(2) When you talk about the new contract sytem you dislike (which is perfectly fine) you argue that "very, very few" people would like it. This somewhat clashes with what was said in this thread - I've seen quite a few people like it and consider it an improvement. That doesn't mean that you or anybody else has to like it, the 1 star can still stand, however I find it a bit misleading to claim some kind of majority here. Same for the "Let's all be honest" part referring to the same issue.
Count me as one of the supporters of the new contract system as well. The old system reminded me of a slot machine. You put in your stats and the result came out. The new system gives us more control/illusion of control. I had a lot of failed missions under the old system. Not so much under the new.
My question:

(3) How did you come to the conclusion that a mafia game with capos going all the way from rollerblading, via flail wearing, to pretending to be karate nuns; a game with toddlers tormenting a poor Wilfred; a game with off hand dialogue about ice cream is taking itself "so seriously"? - I mean, you can still slam it: not well done, not fitting the mood, too many emotional ups and downs to be coherent, absolutely unfunny, incoherent characters, so again I do not want to diminish your 1 star conclusion - this is your opinion and as valid as anybody else's - but I do not get how you come out of this game and consider it taking itself seriously.
This is very much a comic-book mafia, perhaps a little less dark than if it had been written by Alan Moore.

Somehow I can actually see that, Isabel performing negotiations with other Families on MC's stead at times, and perhaps has Luna as her bodyguard in these meetings.

Actually, never mind. Luna will constantly shoot the kneecaps when negotiations don't go our way. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Couldn't help but think of this Pomplamoose gem:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Tried the Nimble Fingers contract with my latest save:

Snap 2021-04-25 at 16.09.24.png

Gotta admit, I really like this slick looking interface, even though it's only a cosmetic change (y)

Tried fighting the thug on the right but the dog didn't come.
I'm guessing the dog only comes when I start out and am really low on stats or something?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Tried the Nimble Fingers contract with my latest save:

View attachment 1161775

Gotta admit, I really like this slick looking interface, even though it's only a cosmetic change (y)

Tried fighting the thug on the right but the dog didn't come.
I'm guessing the dog only comes when I start out and am really low on stats or something?
You has in the inventory painkiller ?
The dog it's in the end of east

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You has in the inventory painkiller ?
The dog it's in the end of east
Yeah, I know. I met the dog again, pet it obsessively until it gave me the painkiller again.

I'm talking about the following in the 0.7.2's changelog:

"Added a little scene where the dog can save MC during nimble contract fight (Morbil)"

Fought the guy harassing the girl just north of where I met the dog again (after getting the painkiller), but the dog didn't show in the fight.
Must be cause my stats are too high or something.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
WDYM? The last couple of updates have been updates to the mission system and the GUI, which looks amazing, BTW. Or do you mean 0.7?
Probably referring to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
during the rescue mission and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the aftermath with the 0.7.0 update.

Reactions: luwinkle

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, I know. I met the dog again, pet it obsessively until it gave me the painkiller again.

I'm talking about the following in the 0.7.2's changelog:

"Added a little scene where the dog can save MC during nimble contract fight (Morbil)"

Fought the guy harassing the girl just north of where I met the dog again (after getting the painkiller), but the dog didn't show in the fight.
Must be cause my stats are too high or something.
You see the image up

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes