JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Why we have to usurp the throne in the first place? Wouldnt a situation like this work?;
Cordia as Don
MC as Underboss
Gracie as Consigliere
Luna as a serpent - Or both Luna and MC as serpents-
Willfred is still scheming from shadows or continuing to train Gracie -Though a part of me wants him to be a part of Mysterious Six and kill Antonio, die in the hands of DeLucas as a revenge-
Well in the game, Cordia time and time again mentions to Antonio "Some day you will be Don." and even to her friend Giocabbe (when they met when he asked herto forgive Straffan) she said, "Soon our tales will be forgotten, and new generations' tales will be told."

So she already has in her mind the matter of succession or the future of the Family. So I'm thinking of it as not really matter of usurping the throne like a coup, but more like the succession in the Family.
And even after succession, Cordia will still be around to advice the MC, Luna, Gracie, and Isabel for many years to come (in whatever capacity she wants as in the Family, whether as a Consligliere for the new Don, or an unofficial advisor)

Reactions: mikel8519

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Game needs a religion tag with how the nuns were handled and you can do a few lewd things with sister Amita.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Well in the game, Cordia time and time again mentions to Antonio "Some day you will be Don." and even to her friend Giocabbe (when they met when he asked herto forgive Straffan) she said, "Soon our tales will be forgotten, and new generations' tales will be told."

So she already has in her mind the matter of succession or the future of the Family. So I'm thinking of it as not really matter of usurping the throne like a coup, but more like the succession in the Family.
And even after succession, Cordia will still be around to advice the MC, Luna, Gracie, and Isabel for many years to come (in whatever capacity she wants as in the Family, whether as a Consligliere for the new Don, or an unofficial advisor)
Oh, I remeber other messages about usurping and automatically thought you were talking about that too, my bad. Succession case is way better.

Reactions: LexArma and JJJ84

Roche3945

Aug 18, 2020
I asked myself the same question. Hopes told me that volunteers do the translations so you have to be patient.
Good evening, is there a French version for 0.07.2?
I asked myself the same question. Hopes told me that volunteers do the translations so you have to be patient.

Reactions: sulli62600

rockyciccio

Jan 3, 2018
Hi, I had finished version 0.065 and downloaded 0.07.2 I tried to load where it came from but it does not work .. on the first page of the forum it says that the old saves do not work .. but then you have to start from the beginning ?

Last edited:

Zamthes

Oct 27, 2017
There might be a solved problem which is mine but I couldn't find it and here come my problem. I am actually stuck to the Story 5, where i am supposed to get promoted to soldato but i can't find it, Im going in the Work Menu and Event but there is nothing in there unknown.png

Reactions: dreamgoat

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
This game story a lot a potential. My only problem with the actual AVN, came with the change in how the contracts are carried out. This may just be my opinion, but the contracts got much too complicated for my tastes. Formerly, we only had to pay for the right gear and skills, no? It was much easier to progress and navigate through everything before the change in how contracts were carried out. If I may ask, why was it changed in the first place? Was there something wrong with it? Otherwise, this VN had one of the best stories I've read in a while. At least for this specific genre. The only problem I've encountered since the first time I began playing this game, was the change in how contracts were done. Was that really necessary? Everything else seems to be almost perfect, although there is a slight absence in adult content.

I know how hard it is to make an AVN, and I am not trying to bash the AVN or the developer. However, I do feel in my opinion, that changing the way contracts were done, may have made the AVN needlessly more complicated, in terms of navigation and progression. A walkthrough of the actual choices we'd make when engaging with other characters would have been really helpful. I recall there being one for the last version I've played, but I can't seem to remember where exactly to find it. It has indeed been a while since I've played this game. Change is sometimes positive, and it's sometimes negative. I do believe that this change in the contract system was a tad more negative than positive. Thanks HopesGaming for the wonderful AVN, you did everything well, save for the contracts(In my opinion anyway).
Soon has vn only

Reactions: Macgamer

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Was there something wrong with it?
The old contracts were kinda boring imho. They felt kinda disconnected from the game's world, even though they took place in it. They were a screen with some info and a success or failure message, which was rng based on your skills iirc. I didn't mind them as they didn't hinder the game much but they were nothing special. Also, the skill point system was tied to your ability to pay for somewhat expensive books and gear in the previous version. Lastly, and more importantly for me, the old system had little to no flavour, it added nothing to the story or the world building.

The new system is way better imho. You visit some places, you interact with the world a little, you pet a dog, you get nuggets of information here and there, you meet characters etc. With the painter contract, you also get a nice but tragic story.
The new system may not be perfect, but it's way better than the old one just because it adds that flavour. It also has the benefit (at least with 7.1, haven't seen 7.2 yet) that if you don't care about it too much, you only need to do 3 or 4 contracts if you sequence the story and side missions somewhat correctly.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
This game story a lot a potential. My only problem with the actual AVN, came with the change in how the contracts are carried out. This may just be my opinion, but the contracts got much too complicated for my tastes. Formerly, we only had to pay for the right gear and skills, no? It was much easier to progress and navigate through everything before the change in how contracts were carried out. If I may ask, why was it changed in the first place? Was there something wrong with it? Otherwise, this VN had one of the best stories I've read in a while. At least for this specific genre. The only problem I've encountered since the first time I began playing this game, was the change in how contracts were done. Was that really necessary? Everything else seems to be almost perfect, although there is a slight absence in adult content.

I know how hard it is to make an AVN, and I am not trying to bash the AVN or the developer. However, I do feel in my opinion, that changing the way contracts were done, may have made the AVN needlessly more complicated, in terms of navigation and progression. A walkthrough of the actual choices we'd make when engaging with other characters would have been really helpful. I recall there being one for the last version I've played, but I can't seem to remember where exactly to find it. It has indeed been a while since I've played this game. Change is sometimes positive, and it's sometimes negative. I do believe that this change in the contract system was a tad more negative than positive. Thanks HopesGaming for the wonderful AVN, you did everything well, save for the contracts(In my opinion anyway).
Except he also added the option to skip that part of things. You don't have to play in full, contract mode. If you feel they're too complicated then play in sandbox or vn mode. You don't have to play the full version.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
A walkthrough of the actual choices we'd make when engaging with other characters would have been really helpful. I recall there being one for the last version I've played, but I can't seem to remember where exactly to find it.
Check the OP.
There's a pdf Guide for the game, including Main Story + Side Story details.
There's also a Walkthrough for the Contracts.
you pet a dog
Nothing more need be said. (y) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi, I had finished version 0.065 and downloaded 0.07.2 I tried to load where it came from but it does not work .. on the first page of the forum it says that the old saves do not work .. but then you have to start from the beginning ?
Your conclusion is correct.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes