AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
well just relied on autosave for a new playthrough and then encounter the most annoying bug, after finishing a mission I went to an equipment change and click discard. The game bugged out and the mission interaction popped out on the screen. And the shittiest part was that it auto-saved the bugged part and other autosave slots are empty.... lol my fault to not do a manual save on Ren'py games

EDIT: Rollback worked. Guess luck was on my side.
EDIT: Just found out that all the previous save(manual too) are showing empty .....

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
people how to find gun for mission "BURN THE OMBRAS"??? PLEASE HELP
1) Do the Soldato promotion event with Blackie
2) Talk to Wilfred afterwards
3) Grab the Soldato package from the park (with Luna)
4) Equip the Soldato pistol
5) Talk to Wilfred again to start Ombra mission.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
First, use the 0.7.2 game version. Then:
1) Do the Soldato promotion event with Blackie
2) Talk to Wilfred afterwards
3) Grab the Soldato package from the park (with Luna)
4) Equip the Soldato pistol
5) Talk to Wilfred again to start Ombra mission.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey HopesGaming, just one request I have regarding the Equipment section:

1) In the future, could we have "categorize by rarity" and "categorize by type" buttons? where equipment get arranged together?

Would be pretty convenient since I typically try to equip the items by their rarity first, and with this button I think process of finding and equipping the items I want may be much smoother process.
For instance, if I want to equip Holy Pants which is of Epic rarity, just click the rarity button and equip the pants I see on top, instead of going through pants (without using rarity button), where some of them have somewhat similar dark colors.

Categorize by type button would simply reverse the process of "rarity" button, and group items as their types i.e. pants type, shirt type, gloves/guns type etc etc.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
HopesGaming I have bug to report. I downloaded and playing last version for approximately a day. I reloaded a save file from 7,1 and try to equip Ombra Soldato Pants to unlock tier 3 peeking scenes. When I equip Ombra Soldato pants they looked white on the MC and my De Luca Soldato Pants transformed another Ombra Soldato Pant. :ROFLMAO: I think this happens because both items named as "Soldato Pants" but I am not sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tiffa Adill

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Hey HopesGaming, just one request I have regarding the Equipment section:

1) In the future, could we have "categorize by rarity" and "categorize by type" buttons? where equipment get arranged together?

Would be pretty convenient since I typically try to equip the items by their rarity first, and with this button I think process of finding and equipping the items I want may be much smoother process.
For instance, if I want to equip Holy Pants which is of Epic rarity, just click the rarity button and equip the pants I see on top, instead of going through pants (without using rarity button), where some of them have somewhat similar dark colors.

Categorize by type button would simply reverse the process of "rarity" button, and group items as their types i.e. pants type, shirt type, gloves/guns type etc etc.
Much problem for the game.

Better drop all not good items

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
You can, just get yourself some shades first ;)
Honestly, I've been enjoying the contracts having some level of replayability and challenge to them.
wasnt referring to the difficulty i was aiming at the parts where i might press 1 when i meant 2 or for the rescue at the end i missed a piece of convo between the people after u win the fight...its my fault but like being able to go back one instance is good enough

Jul 20, 2020
Ok, this is like my 3rd playthrough (due to script changes, mods not being used anymore, etc..) and for some reason the dress event isn't triggering for me. I remember in the previous version you had to buy the dress and shoes, I don't have that option anymore in this new version. the "hint" says daytime in living room, and nothing is different there either.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
So I am finally going to give this game a try. I was put off when I chose the "Full Experience" and I just ignored the game, but I really want to give this a try. So really, what is the best way to experience this game. Is the Full Experience worth the effort or should I consider Only Story or VN Mode?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
So I am finally going to give this game a try. I was put off when I chose the "Full Experience" and I just ignored the game, but I really want to give this a try. So really, what is the best way to experience this game. Is the Full Experience worth the effort or should I consider Only Story or VN Mode?
Worth and here has walkthrough

Reactions: SteelyDan14
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes