JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So I am finally going to give this game a try. I was put off when I chose the "Full Experience" and I just ignored the game, but I really want to give this a try. So really, what is the best way to experience this game. Is the Full Experience worth the effort or should I consider Only Story or VN Mode?
It depends on every individual, so that is a bit of a difficult question to answer.

The Full experience means actual full gameplay which includes the Contracts gameplay as well as gameplay in the main game.
Visual Novel Mode of course means excluding every bit of gameplay whether contracts or main game, and strictly Visual Novel style experience with renders.
Story, my guess is has little gameplay in it, just the bare minimum in the main game.

I did Full Experience, and I really enjoy the new gameplay (it's not perfect, but a big upgrade compared to the previous gameplay), and I noticed a lot of other folks enjoying it also.
But there is small subset of people who dislike it.

So this really is a question that you should answer yourself by trying out the contracts gameplay (try it, and if you don't like it, you can start again with the other modes).

To give you a glimpse of a gameplay screen, this is what one of them looks like:

1183468_Snap_2021-04-25_at_16.09.24.png

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah... I'm not a fan of the new changes to the missions. They were fine before. Kudos for cleaning it up though. Would of been worth the 8 or 9 month wait for a large update to the story than something, I think, most people don't really care for.
In this case, I can safely say that was an Aweful comment.

There are a number of who are just fine with the changes to the contract system, as well as the mission we were given in this version.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Ok, this is like my 3rd playthrough (due to script changes, mods not being used anymore, etc..) and for some reason the dress event isn't triggering for me. I remember in the previous version you had to buy the dress and shoes, I don't have that option anymore in this new version. the "hint" says daytime in living room, and nothing is different there either.
You should go living room at noon (or afternoon, cant remember exactly) to see Gracie-Luna fight and get grounded. The event triggered by Gracie making fun of Luna because she said maybe she can try to wear high heels.

rico7879

May 20, 2020
hy everybody is there a french traduction for the v0.07.2 ???
thx because i have this in the french folder

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
WindowsError: [Error 267] Nom de répertoire non valide: u'D:\\games\\The_DeLuca_Family-0.06.5-pc\\game\\tl\\french\\qscreens.rpyc\\*.*'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\renpy\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\renpy\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\main.py", line 276, in main
for fn in os.listdir(dir):
WindowsError: [Error 267] Nom de répertoire non valide: u'D:\\games\\The_DeLuca_Family-0.06.5-pc\\game\\tl\\french\\qscreens.rpyc\\*.*'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Sat Jun 20 18:11:21 2020

Last edited:

tan79

Jun 22, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.07.1 Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Any chance up date too 0.0.7.2?

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
hy everybody is there a french traduction for the v0.07.2 ???
thx because i have this in the french folder

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\renpy\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\renpy\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\main.py", line 276, in main
for fn in os.listdir(dir):

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Sat Jun 20 18:11:21 2020
Afaik there isn't a french translation yet for the new version. Maybe that's why it's throwing that error. Change to english and see if it persists.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
That looks great. I kind of question the wisdom of having the background that way around though; it gives very little contrast compared to if the half wearing white was on the black background and vice-versa.
honestly ? i thought the same after a while
but the render was almost finished before i thought this :LOL:
and i didn‘t want to render it again

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Ah, the "Old saves don't work" artificial way to prolongue game life with no new content.
Well, sounds you haven't played this game to the end. It seems you are to lazzy to read the thread or even the fucking changelog. Otherwise i can't explain such a ignorant shitpost.

If you wan't to shit on the game - do it. It's totaly fine by me, but at least give reasons. And the claim that there is no new content is simply a lie.

rico7879

May 20, 2020
Afaik there isn't a french translation yet for the new version. Maybe that's why it's throwing that error. Change to english and see if it persists.
thx i change to english but the game don't propose to me french version, so i wating for the translation. thx to you

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
it seems some stuff is missing from previous version
the older girl action behind the door if i recall

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
At what point does "Rescue the Assassin" become available? I've completed 0.07.1 without triggering it , unless that's the mission with the gun which you cannot start even if you have the gun equipped? I started a fresh full playthrough with 0.07.2, gonna complete Isa and Gracie paths and see if that old fool still blocks my gun :(

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
At what point does "Rescue the Assassin" become available? I've completed 0.07.1 without triggering it , unless that's the mission with the gun which you cannot start even if you have the gun equipped? I started a fresh full playthrough with 0.07.2, gonna complete Isa and Gracie paths and see if that old fool still blocks my gun :(
Rescue the Assassin is indeed part of "Burning the Ombras", the "Mission with the Gun".

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes