Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, did all that, I've played through the entire game up to 6.2 already, since my older saves aren't compatible I have to play through again. Last time, after that scene I could buy the shoes and dress on the laptop, that options isn't available anymore and no more events happen for Luna.
Did you checked the hidden recordings of Lunas room after that? There was a scene Luna was trying to walk with Isabelle's high heels and fails. If answer is yes, most probably a bug, I cant remember any other prerequisite.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Love the update
but unfortunately
Even if I start a new game with 0.07.2, and choosing "Full Experience"

Cordia's Replay Gallery is grayed out (Locked)
Is it because she still has no content to be replayed
Screenshot 2021-04-27 033044.png

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Cordia's Replay Gallery is grayed out (Locked)
Is it because she still has no content to be replayed
View attachment 1165426
Yup.
No free-roam events for Cordia yet, compared to the other girls (Luna, Gracie, Isabel).
Here's hoping that next update will kick off the Blizzard Queen's content.

And when that happens, likely that Cordia's gallery icon will get updated with her "end of content" screen.

Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how u pass the painting part and all need help plz or make a Walkthrough on what to do plz
Don't know if you have the same issue I did, as I also was having difficulty completing the Painter task, I just could not get it to change colour, even after following the walkthrough

Not until I did this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Quick write-up/walkthrough for first contracts - D Rank:

Completing Side Missions with the girls increases stats.
Completing all of Gracie's increases Intelligence +3
Isabel's increase Charisma +3
Luna's increase Agility +3

Promotion Event will also provide additional stats. Make sure that you collect the Reward, with Luna!

n.b. Lower tier versions of some rewards are available, such as the Fedora.
Stat checks shown here are aiming for the highest versions, but lower ones are available.

Thanks to crabsinthekitchen & Skataaaaa for updated info. (y)
Thanks for the walkthrough
Only you might want add this to the painter contract, since even following your walkthrough, I could get it to change colour, indicating it was complete, before I did this

rico7879

May 20, 2020
After reading the last few pages, I see a lot of comments about translations, ports and a cheat mod. I'm not directing this post at anyone in particular, just making some general points that I suggest people consider.

This game is developed by one person, HopesGaming. He "works" on this game as a part time hobby, and as he is Danish he lives in a country with a very high cost of living. This means he needs to give priority to his day job if he want's to do minor things like eat, wear clothes and have somewhere to sleep. He is also a person and not a collection of pixels on the internet, and he will spend some of his free time doing something other than working on this particular hobby.

All of the translations and platform ports made for this game so far have been the work of fans of the game, and these are made at peoples own pace if they want to make them at all. By all means make a request for a translation or port, but if someone makes one you want, please consider saying "Thank you" instead of complaining about delays and/or bugs in their work. It's fine to say "Thanks, but xxxxx happens when i do xxxxxx.", but eventually complaining will just annoy the translator to the point where they can't be bothered to continue the work.

Also, IF you chose to use the cheat patch that is now available, please bear in mind that using a patch like this, (the same as most other walkthrough/cheat mods), usually makes your saves incompatible with any new versions of the game at least until the patch is updated, and as the patch is created by a fan of the game there is no guarantee that it will be updated quickly or even at all.

Hav en dejlig dag, drageelskere. (sorry for the google translate hopes)
hello, I already love this game, I find the history and the graphics superb. Otherwise I know that making this type of game is difficult, it is that for the most part it is just a non-remunerating (or very little) pastime. I would never criticize the delay or the wait for a patch. I was just asking if the French version was available, and I would wait until it was, and if it wasn't I would work on my English more. to say that I thank the designers of these games and that I will never complain (moreover your post is useful because seeing some person complaining is annoying) thank you
(sorry for my english google translate )

Reactions: DiableFripon

kamil18

Aug 1, 2018
Any fix for "Burning the Ombras" mission, I played 07.2 from the start full experience, every other event is completed, the gun equipped as well but every time I talk with Wilfred he's stuck saying to equip the gun?

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
this isn't a big deal but there seems to be a bug that gives an error report every time I try to discard an equipment. I kept getting duplicate equipments like the harden gloves rare every time I did the nimble fingers quest.

maybe there should be a check done to see if you already had the equipment before it gives you another copy. since theres no reason to keep multiple copies of the same equipment. or allow us to sell the equipment for extra cash

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Any fix for "Burning the Ombras" mission, I played 07.2 from the start full experience, every other event is completed, the gun equipped as well but every time I talk with Wilfred he's stuck saying to equip the gun?
I found no issue with the mission
When I talked to Wilfred I said I still had some things to do
Equipped every bit of combat clothing I had, not just the gun, went back to Wilfred, selected the "Contract Mission: Burn the Ombras" option and off I went.

kamil18

Aug 1, 2018
I found no issue with the mission
When I talked to Wilfred I said I still had some things to do
Equipped every bit of combat clothing I had, not just the gun, went back to Wilfred, selected the "Contract Mission: Burn the Ombras" option and off I went.
I tried it with fully equipped changing clothes unequipping and equipping the gun several times, there also seems to be a bug in the inventory few items are copied and when i try to discard them i get bug popping up so maybe it has someting to do with the invenory.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes