Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I tried it with fully equipped changing clothes unequipping and equipping the gun several times, there also seems to be a bug in the inventory few items are copied and when i try to discard them i get bug popping up so maybe it has someting to do with the invenory.
Since I don't know exactly why it's not working for you
Other than checking if you missed any more story or if you still have things to do in the event log

Like at this point all I have is this left and the continue button just returns me to the MCs bedroom
Screenshot 2021-04-27 134544.png

and I don't know if this will help, but here's what I'm equipped with
Screenshot 2021-04-27 134735.png

and if that still doesn't work, I've attached my save at the point where you go on the mission.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for the walkthrough
Only you might want add this to the painter contract, since even following your walkthrough, I could get it to change colour, indicating it was complete, before I did this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a way to end the mission, but it is not the best way.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I tried it with fully equipped changing clothes unequipping and equipping the gun several times, there also seems to be a bug in the inventory few items are copied and when i try to discard them i get bug popping up so maybe it has someting to do with the invenory.
Can you upload a save?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
This is a way to end the mission, but it is not the best way.
True, but if you don't do it, it doesn't change the text from yellow to orange, indicating that the contract is completed fully.
and it can still be done after you've gotten the ending of the mission.
Even though I'm unable to get 100% exploration on all the contracts.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
to gain the Holy Pants, you need to fail one of the stat checks.
When you fail it you will need to go to the Market, collect the Flag, go to the NW corner & plant the flag. Choose "Screw this" and then return to the Church.
This will grant you a scene and the Holy Pants (Epic).
Then you can Interact, collect the cross from the Nun, return to the Market & collect the Delivery Package, then return to the Church.
This is not giving me the pants. Do I have to SUCCEED in both checks? Not enough charisma yet if that's the case.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
This is not giving me the pants. Do I have to SUCCEED in both checks? Not enough charisma yet if that's the case.
What I found is when got back to the church, If I’m remembering right, I had to click explore before I clicked interact.
Which is missing from the walkthrough

Reactions: Dyhart and -L-L-MJ-

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Here is my save.
Thanks. Unfortunately I wasn't able to fix it. I however noticed that you have two guns so one will always be unequipped, have you done anything extraordinary like getting on the retrieval mission twice or edited your save?

Unfortunately the extra gun cannot be discarded. I think that could solve the problem.

kamil18

Aug 1, 2018
Thanks. Unfortunately I wasn't able to fix it. I however noticed that you have two guns so one will always be unequipped, have you done anything extraordinary like getting on the retrieval mission twice or edited your save?

Unfortunately the extra gun cannot be discarded. I think that could solve the problem.
Thanks for trying, I didn't edit the save or anything like that I even went back to a save where I only had one gun still didn't work.

kamil18

Aug 1, 2018
Since I don't know exactly why it's not working for you
Other than checking if you missed any more story or if you still have things to do in the event log

Like at this point all I have is this left and the continue button just returns me to the MCs bedroom
View attachment 1166178

and I don't know if this will help, but here's what I'm equipped with
View attachment 1166181

and if that still doesn't work, I've attached my save at the point where you go on the mission.
Thanks for the save it works fine. Is there any way to change the name during the game ?

Jul 20, 2020
Did you checked the hidden recordings of Lunas room after that? There was a scene Luna was trying to walk with Isabelle's high heels and fails. If answer is yes, most probably a bug, I cant remember any other prerequisite.
Under "J", Journal, what does the Event Log display?
If you scroll down to "Luna Events", have you completed Luna's Knife Knife?
That's the prerequisite for Femme Fatale.
If you check the Guide, in the OP, the pdf doc will show you all requirements for the mission.

Go to the living room in the afternoon, the sisters will ask you to watch a movie with them.
Check recordings.
Talk to Luna, ask about what happened, touch her necklace.
Buy High Heels, $400, wait for delivery.
Go back to Luna & ask her to try the shoes.
Talk to Isabel, in her room, in the evening and ask her to help.
Return to Luna, at noon, in her room & ask her about the training.
THAT'S what I missed, the hidden recordings, I completely forgot about that part. Thank you guys, Much appreciated. :D

Reactions: whichone

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
You need to fail one of the checks, as explained in the walkthrough.

If you succeed both checks, you collect the Delivery Package from the Market & then return to the Church.
This grants you the Special Render.

If you fail one of the checks, you collect the Flag from the Market, instead.
Then you have to go to the NW corner, plant the flag, choose "Screw This" and then return to the Church.
This grants you the Holy Pants & lewd scene.

Clothing items increase your Strength.
Hardened Gloves (Rare) +2
Bulletproof Vest (Rare) +2
Another opportunity to be a dick and once again you just decide to be helpful. I'm starting to think you're really just a sweet person. How disappointing. :ROFLMAO:

Where's Cartageno when he's needed.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Another opportunity to be a dick and once again you just decide to be helpful. I'm starting to think you're really just a sweet person. How disappointing. :ROFLMAO:

Where's Cartageno when he's needed.
Sorry, dude. I know, I'm letting the side down. :(
I aim to be back on form with dickishness asap! (y):LOL::ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the walkthrough
Only you might want add this to the painter contract, since even following your walkthrough, I could get it to change colour, indicating it was complete, before I did this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pleasure mate, glad it's of some help!
OK, but completing it this way doesn't award any special items?
Walkthrough states that it's aiming for the best outcome & rewards, but that lower options are available. (y)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes