Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
What are the "Calm, Angry, Crazy" points responsible for?
Do they affect the MC itself or individual characters?
What does it do?
Nothing much of consequence yet, but if it's being tabulated in the stats there might well be a use later on.

Tattsumi

Sep 26, 2018
sorry in case someone already answered this but did the Story continue in the new Update or is it just a remodel of the old Version ?
meaning is there something new ?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
sorry in case someone already answered this but did the Story continue in the new Update or is it just a remodel of the old Version ?
meaning is there something new ?
Some (minor) additions during the main storyline, new system of contracts which includes some "world lore" and story elements, plus bonus images, but not too much/many; one major mission/main event (rescuing assassin's sister), one minor main event but with lewds.

Reactions: Tattsumi

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
What are the "Calm, Angry, Crazy" points responsible for?
Do they affect the MC itself or individual characters?
What does it do?
Nothing much of consequence yet, but if it's being tabulated in the stats there might well be a use later on.
It's supposed to effect the MC's dialog and personality later in the game. Don't think it does much as of now though.

tangomouk

Aug 17, 2020
can someone send me a save at the end of version 0.06 since I am busy and can't start the whole game again and want to check out the new update. Thanks

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thinking about DeLuca contracts, and man, we really need more scenes like sister Amata's saucy playtime scene in the Church :LOL: for these contracts.

no saves from the old version will work, will have to start over
If I'm remembering correctly, there may have been one or two people before who have uploaded their saves (from v0.07.1) which starts right after the previous v0.06 update.
But no way am I gonna comb through the pages in the thread to look for that lol.

And to be honest as Carta already said above, there are things added and expanded in the early parts, so I wouldn't really recommend it.
If people are really that impatient, I'd probably recommend still playing the game again from beginning but fast ctrl skipping through events they know all too well.
Though I guess even this approach isn't perfect, since there's subtle changes in few lines in the later part as well - such as MC and Leliana's greetings to each other in v0.07.1 compared to v0.06.6. Those whizzing past with ctrl fast skip will probably miss those kinda stuff.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, that's all good.
I was specifically asking about arriving at the cemetary, after having done all of the preceding steps.
Did a quick run through anyway, whilst updating WT.
Thanks again! (y)
Yeah, for the "Explore" to appear at the cemetery you needed to have looked around the ruins first to get it.

Reactions: whichone

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
It's been a while since I last played and have to start a new game. I see the different playstyles(Full Experience, Only Story, VN) and I was wondering if outside of the gameplay/puzzle stuff, do I miss out on things like scenes or renders if I pick VN or Only Story?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It's been a while since I last played and have to start a new game. I see the different playstyles(Full Experience, Only Story, VN) and I was wondering if outside of the gameplay/puzzle stuff, do I miss out on things like scenes or renders if I pick VN or Only Story?
For now, unless you do the "Full Experience", you'll miss out on the specials renders as well as 2-3 special scenes that can only be seen by doing the contracts.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I've only played through the Full experience, and haven't played through the other modes, but if I'm remembering correctly, things like Special Renders in Gallery you can only gain through contracts gameplay (unless you download a cheat mod) which is only given in the Full Experience (for an un-modded DeLuca game).

Reactions: FeralChild

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
no sale la traduccion del español
Cualquier traducción de este juego es realizada por voluntarios.
Si no hay una opción de traducción al español en el menú principal del juego, significa que no hay voluntarios para él, o tal vez tenía voluntarios antes, pero lo abandonaron.

Translation:
Any translation for this game is done by volunteers.

If there is no Spanish translation option in the game's Main Menu, it means there are no volunteers for it, or perhaps it had volunteers before but they abandoned it.

lol first time using google translate.

Reactions: 小生三戒

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
can anyone please provide a save at the start of the new content?
thanks a lot!
Considering the new content begins with the very first contract, I'd say it wouldn't be worth it to have a save with just the intro material.

• Angry
Reactions: uhhhok
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes