JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I redid the contracts again to test it out, and it resulted in the following:

View attachment 1170554

Not sure why I'm not getting green for Nimble Fingers.
Fought the guard by the museum, fought the guy harassing the girl, interacted with the dog, stealthily stole jewellery at the right or left house option, and went to the market place.

Don't know what I'm missing to be honest.
Ah, got it now.
You gotta do it both ways.
For the guy harassing the girl, the second time I just stole his jacket.
Then fought the elite soldato by the museum, then stole the jewels at the houses using stealth then went to market place. Afterwards got the green.

Reactions: whichone

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, you need to steal the guy's jacket, then continue exploring & beat him up.

Well, Nimble fingers, the one done by Hopes, has a Yellow, Orange & Green, escalating based on more completion.
The other 4 were not done by Hopes, and those ones we've only been able to get Yellow on.
Heh, don't think I realized it before, but I'm actually kinda glad that we can still get to see Amata's lewd even after MC's knowledge stats increased.
Previously thought we could only see that Lewd when we get "knowledge failure" but now, even with high knowledge stat, we can still choose to ignore her remarks and contract plays out mostly the same (except for MC's remark "Did she think she fooled me with that trick?" when watching our feisty nun go naughty :LOL: )

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Heh, don't think I realized it before, but I'm actually kinda glad that we can still get to see Amata's lewd even after MC's knowledge stats increased.
Previously thought we could only see that Lewd when we get "knowledge failure" but now, even with high knowledge stat, we can still choose to ignore her remarks and contract plays out mostly the same (except for MC's remark "Did she think she fooled me with that trick?" when watching our feisty nun go naughty :LOL: )
Ha ha, I thought that MC saying that was a nice touch, too!

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

FrostyKirito

Aug 12, 2017
Can someone fully explain the difference between "Full experience" and "Only Story+freeroaming". I want to know what I'll be missing out on and what I'll be gaining from playing the different modes.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
11 Main Story missions.
4 Side missions.
5 Luna missions.
8 Gracie missions.
9 Isabel missions.

No idea what % of completion it is, but there's plenty of content.
and if you read through it all, will be playing for a good 6-10 hours depending on how fast of a reader you are.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I wonder if we might compete with him for a place in the Frenetico?
For MC participate in the Frenetico tournament we need either a change of heart of MC or MC just enters tournament for deliberately lose or someone must force him to join -Maybe Wilfred or Cordia order or any of the girls use it as a prerequisite for a lewd scene-

Without any of it why someone who tries to show himself weak at every time enter the tournament to show his abilities?

Ah, got it now.
You gotta do it both ways.
For the guy harassing the girl, the second time I just stole his jacket.
Then fought the elite soldato by the museum, then stole the jewels at the houses using stealth then went to market place. Afterwards got the green.
You can stole guys jacket and fought him the at the same time, dont need the seperate them. First stole his jacket, then interact again

Reactions: JJJ84

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
For MC participate in the Frenetico tournament we need either a change of heart of MC or MC just enters tournament for deliberately lose or someone must force him to join -Maybe Wilfred or Cordia order or any of the girls use it as a prerequisite for a lewd scene-

Without any of it why someone who tries to show himself weak at every time enter the tournament to show his abilities?
I can't see him enter the tournament. As you said, they're really hammering home the plot point that the MC is less a hammer and more a scalpel. In the back. Less Luna and more.... calculating. Putting himself in (or simply participating by being forced) would ruin all that because certainly it seems even the MC knows his main strength is being under estimated. If you bring home the gold, no one's gonna wanna go up against you.

It's actually somewhat refreshing. He's a character who recognises his limits, and works within that to come out on top. It's not simply a game where you're left in command of a positive Deity amongst men (apart from his obvious big dick energy which makes the women love him but I suppose it's hard getting away from that)

Reactions: jish55

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I can't see him enter the tournament. As you said, they're really hammering home the plot point that the MC is less a hammer and more a scalpel. In the back. Less Luna and more.... calculating. Putting himself in (or simply participating by being forced) would ruin all that because certainly it seems even the MC knows his main strength is being under estimated. If you bring home the gold, no one's gonna wanna go up against you.

It's actually somewhat refreshing. He's a character who recognises his limits, and works within that to come out on top. It's not simply a game where you're left in command of a positive Deity amongst men (apart from his obvious big dick energy which makes the women love him but I suppose it's hard getting away from that)
Yeah, I definitely love how the mc is basically the type that plays possum to make others think so little of him, where he overplays how useless he is just to make people underestimate him. This is what's gonna be extremely interesting in the future.

Reactions: slayer991

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Yeah, I definitely love how the mc is basically the type that plays possum to make others think so little of him, where he overplays how useless he is just to make people underestimate him. This is what's gonna be extremely interesting in the future.
It took me a while to get a handle on him at first. He's written like he's nothing "Why am I here, I'm no one special" etc but at the same time he's being incredibly forward with a lot of very powerful women and you're left thinking "you've got no right to be this brazen". Even things like speaking out when he was in that meeting with one of the Families. Self preservation alone would be such that you'd go "holy shit I'm out of my depth here, I'll just keep quiet until its over" but not only can you speak up, but you can be almost cheeky about it? Wilfred was right, if it was a higher up family then they could have asked for his head. the MC would surely have known (or at least suspect that), but he went ahead anyway.

Not to mention the continuous references to people "seeing things in him", so he's not all that great at hiding whatever he is packing under the hood.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Well, Hopes (the dev) has said that the Frenetico Tournament will definitely be coming in the future.
The tournament has already been referenced twice now, once by Luna and Gracie during the beach prison event, and now by Eiza during the "Unofficial Boss" event.

So I actually do see him entering the tournament tbh (despite him saying "No thanks" in beach prison event lol).
The tournament itself is a huge sporting event that is very popular in the underworld (in the DeLucaVerse, according to Hopes), and it really wouldn't make sense for MC to play a passive role and remain as a spectator.
Participation, yes. No idea whether he wins the tournament or not, but I think he may actually surprise a lot of folks despite his intentions by doing better than what everyone expected of him.

Cause whether MC likes it or not, he's already getting to the point where he's close to getting promotion to another rank (i.e. Elite Soldato).

Also, entering the tournament gives opportunity for the MC to earn rare weapons/equipment and money etc as prizes/rewards as stated in the beach prison event, so it also makes sense gameplay-wise.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
It took me a while to get a handle on him at first. He's written like he's nothing "Why am I here, I'm no one special" etc but at the same time he's being incredibly forward with a lot of very powerful women and you're left thinking "you've got no right to be this brazen". Even things like speaking out when he was in that meeting with one of the Families. Self preservation alone would be such that you'd go "holy shit I'm out of my depth here, I'll just keep quiet until its over" but not only can you speak up, but you can be almost cheeky about it? Wilfred was right, if it was a higher up family then they could have asked for his head. the MC would surely have known (or at least suspect that), but he went ahead anyway.

Not to mention the continuous references to people "seeing things in him", so he's not all that great at hiding whatever he is packing under the hood.
For sure, but luckily, we got to see a hint of what he's truly capable of when the assassin snuck in to kill him and he pulled off one of the most kick ass things in the game when he was right behind her and had a gun to her head.

Bassio

Feb 23, 2021
and we must bear in mind that when he saw dominico fight he was not impressed I think he knows how to fight more than we have seen removing the Punishment mission where it was his first time in a fight where most people could die we would freeze no matter how much we knew peel so I'm very curious to know the true strength of our Mc hope that made it great not even the players know the strength and abilities of our Mc

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Has anyone reached the 2 new Main Missions events? They require a weapon, but after going through absolutely all story events and contracts by 100%, it is still not available. Bug or am I missing something?
Check the Journal > Events Log makes sure you didn't miss anything
Because I've had no issues getting the gun through 2 play throughs

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm pretty sure Hopes has been planning for him to enter the tournament for a long time now. So while he's hiding how good he is at first, he's either going to have a change of heart or get outed at some point.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes