JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If I play Story mode, How much new content?
I played full experience, and not the other modes, so I wouldn't say I'm 100% sure about this, but I'd be guessing you'll be looking at the following:

- changed/expanded introduction event (up till breakfast with the Family)
- 2 events "What is Truly Weak is Truly Strong" "Unofficial Boss" (both events deal with Eiza's sister's rescue mission and the aftermath)
- gameplay for "What is truly weak is truly strong"

Though if you don't play Full experience and opt to play the one of the other modes (either Story or VN), then you're gonna be missing out on the Special Renders (which can only be obtained by doing the contracts from Wilfred in Full experience mode)

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You need to fail one of the checks, as explained in the walkthrough.

If you succeed both checks, you collect the Delivery Package from the Market & then return to the Church.
This grants you the Special Render.

If you fail one of the checks, you collect the Flag from the Market, instead.
Then you have to go to the NW corner, plant the flag, choose "Screw This" and then return to the Church.
This grants you the Holy Pants & lewd scene.

Clothing items increase your Strength.
Hardened Gloves (Rare) +2
Bulletproof Vest (Rare) +2
Yeah someone explained to me what I was doing wrong and I can't remember if I wasn't exploring or interacting at the church at this point. Whatever it was is left out of the walkthrough though.

EDIT: I just checked. After returning to the church you have to click explore, which as I said is missing from the walkthrough.

Bedo97

Mar 27, 2020
i need help by the first mission nimble fingers i dont what i must to do always it stay mission aborted

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
what % are we at in this stage, I wanna know that they have a significant amount of content until I'll start to full dive mode in this.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
what % are we at in this stage, I wanna know that they have a significant amount of content until I'll start to full dive mode in this.
Hopes (the dev) has said with this update, the game is like 30% complete (even though my personal thought is that percentage is a bit higher than I expected).

Regarding content overall, if this is your first time playing this game there's A LOT.

When you start the game, you'll be given a choice; "Story" mode and "VN only" mode have very large amount of content themselves, but "Full Experience" mode adds the contract gameplay which will add more time you'll be spending playing.

So in the end it's up to you which mode you choose, but I'd recommend "Full Experience" mode.

Reactions: Dragon59

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The contracts walkthrough from whichone is great, but is there one that gives you 100% on all the contracts

From the looks of it depending on how you do, contracts changes colour from Yellow > Orange > Green, Green of course being 100% completion, which I was able to do for "Nimble Finger" but don't ask me how, I have no clue on how I did it.

Screenshot 2021-04-30 021120.png

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I wonder if we might compete with him for a place in the Frenetico?
My guess is, our MC will.
And not just Frenetico, since Hopes said the 4 Serpents will take MC and his rival (Dominico) to train in the mountains, my guess is he will also be one of the next generation of 4 Serpents who would include the following individuals:

1) MC
2) Luna
3) Gracie
4) Dominico

Actually thought (before recent update that) Jalen might join the DeLucas at some point due to a circumstance and become MC's rival, but I guess I was wrong about that heh.

Though come to think of it, I'm more interested in our MC competing against Luna than Dominico for the Frenetico Tournament :LOL:

Reactions: jish55 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The contracts walkthrough from whichone is great, but is there one that gives you 100% on all the contracts

From the looks of it depending on how you do, contracts changes colour from Yellow > Orange > Green, Green of course being 100% completion, which I was able to do for "Nimble Finger" but don't ask me how, I have no clue on how I did it.
lol all of mine are yellow, I've not completed any since 7.1!
Gonna try now, will report back with any findings.

Reactions: Anon4321

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
My guess is, our MC will.
And not just Frenetico, since Hopes said the 4 Serpents will take MC and his rival (Dominico) to train in the mountains, my guess is he will also be one of the next generation of 4 Serpents who would include the following individuals:

1) MC
2) Luna
3) Gracie
4) Dominico

Actually thought (before recent update that) Jalen might join the DeLucas at some point due to a circumstance and become MC's rival, but I guess I was wrong about that heh.

Though come to think of it, I'm more interested in our MC competing against Luna than Dominico for the Frenetico Tournament :LOL:
lol where you say he becomes a Serpent, I had a similar thought for him.
Where he's like the anti-hero, always competing with MC, seems as though they don't like each other, then one day saves MC/MC saves him and the bond of respect is formed.
From there they're the rising top boys in the firm.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
lol where you say he becomes a Serpent, I had a similar thought for him.
Where he's like the anti-hero, always competing with MC, seems as though they don't like each other, then one day saves MC/MC saves him and the bond of respect is formed.
From there they're the rising top boys in the firm.
I have a feeling the 4 Serpents when they take those 2 to the mountains to train, they're literallly gonna be put through Serpents' "train in Hell" program, that they might be put in situation where they're forced to help each other or otherwise risk failing or something.
From there some sort of degree of respect might grow I think.
And as they fight together against the Family's enemies, who knows it may evolve to friendship (which may be rare for Dominico's case, since he generally has the tendancy to piss people off, not just the MC but also his fellow colleagues as shown by the opening introduction lol)

Reactions: jish55 and whichone

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I finished playing the update again and a few thoughts as I originally reviewed this game some time ago but I'm not going to amend my review.

The most annoying thing from my perspective was to start over...there was a lot of content there to begin with...and playing through it again was not something I wanted to do...but hey, it had been a long time since I played so I had forgotten a decent amount.

The story and graphics are still great. The contract system is a noticeable improvement. I guess from my perspective, was it worth the extra time for those improvements and a small amount of new content? IMHO, no. But I'm not a Patreon subscriber to this dev (I only subscribe games AFTER they've been completed for this very reason) so I can't really complain too much since I'm not paying every month hoping for new content.

I can only hope that this game starts seeing regular updates again.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have a feeling the 4 Serpents when they take those 2 to the mountains to train, they're literallly gonna be put through Serpents' "train in Hell" program, that they might be put in situation where they're forced to help each other or otherwise risk failing or something.
From there some sort of degree of respect might grow I think.
And as they fight together against the Family's enemies, who knows it may evolve to friendship (which may be rare for Dominico's case, since he generally has the tendancy to piss people off, not just the MC but also his fellow colleagues as shown by the opening introduction lol)
lol Sounds gruelling, makes me think of something equivalent to the !
But, yes! Exactly that type of thing.
They're fierce competitors & rivals all the way through, getting on each other's nerves, then a redeeming act that bonds them.
Maybe MC sacrifices a win to help Dominico, if he gets hurt, or something.

Reactions: JJJ84

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018

View attachment 1170513
Anon4321 OK, ran through Contracts.
For Nimble fingers, I did all encounters, but did not visit the Market Stall or the woman's house & got Orange.
All encounters plus visit to the Market Stall got Green.
For Snooping Bonans, I completed all checks, even went to the pub to get a drink, got S Class but still Yellow.
There is nothing more that can be done, I explored every square so cannot see anything being missed.
Same for the others. There are multiple ways to end The Painter, but you'd expect Green to be gained by passing all checks and gaining S Class, but that's still Yellow, too.

Only Nimble Fingers has Hopes as its creator. Assume it's not possible on the ones created by other people, for some reason.
Are you sure its based off completion? I vaguely remember that happening in the previous version and I thought it had to do with the difficulty of the mission compared to your stats/equipment/rank.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Anon4321 OK, ran through Contracts.
For Nimble fingers, I did all encounters, but did not visit the Market Stall or the woman's house & got Orange.
All encounters plus visit to the Market Stall got Green.
For Snooping Bonans, I completed all checks, even went to the pub to get a drink, got S Class but still Yellow.
There is nothing more that can be done, I explored every square so cannot see anything being missed.
Same for the others. There are multiple ways to end The Painter, but you'd expect Green to be gained by passing all checks and gaining S Class, but that's still Yellow, too.

Only Nimble Fingers has Hopes as its creator. Assume it's not possible on the ones created by other people, for some reason.
I redid the contracts again to test it out, and it resulted in the following:

Snap 2021-04-30 at 14.28.18.png

Not sure why I'm not getting green for Nimble Fingers.
Fought the guard by the museum, fought the guy harassing the girl, interacted with the dog, stealthily stole jewellery at the right or left house option, and went to the market place.

Don't know what I'm missing to be honest.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes