Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Another opportunity to be a dick and once again you just decide to be helpful. I'm starting to think you're really just a sweet person. How disappointing. :ROFLMAO:

Where's Cartageno when he's needed.
Ask and ye shall receive :)

You need to fail one of the checks, as explained in the walkthrough.

If you succeed both checks, you collect the Delivery Package from the Market & then return to the Church.
This grants you the Special Render.

If you fail one of the checks, you collect the Flag from the Market, instead.
Then you have to go to the NW corner, plant the flag, choose "Screw This" and then return to the Church.
This grants you the Holy Pants & lewd scene.

Clothing items increase your Strength.
Hardened Gloves (Rare) +2
Bulletproof Vest (Rare) +2
Third (and worst) option: fail check, get flag, plant flag, wait, wait, wait, back to church to learn about you being tricked, back to market to pick up, back to church to deliver.

Completes the mission but awards nothing.

(That was what you had in mind WhiteyG - or was it something else? ;))

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

Third (and worst) option: fail check, get flag, plant flag, wait, wait, wait, back to church to learn about you being tricked, back to market to pick up, back to church to deliver.

It was alright. I would've preferred wait, wait, wait, back to the church find out you're fucking stupid, and go do the mission the right way.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

That sounds like my first iteration of the contract! :rolleyes:

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Quick write-up/walkthrough for first contracts - D Rank:

Completing Side Missions with the girls increases stats.
Completing all of Gracie's increases Intelligence +3
Isabel's increase Charisma +3
Luna's increase Agility +3

Promotion Event will also provide additional stats. Make sure that you collect the Reward, with Luna!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

n.b. Lower tier versions of some rewards are available, such as the Fedora.
Stat checks shown here are aiming for the highest versions, but lower ones are available.

Thanks to crabsinthekitchen & Skataaaaa for updated info. (y)
Thanks for all the info. I'm still having an issue with Cute Gracie. I pass all the checks, and still don't get the render. Any ideas?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for all the info. I'm still having an issue with Cute Gracie. I pass all the checks, and still don't get the render. Any ideas?
You need to click "explore" first when you enter the cemetery

After talking about the old man and young woman with the painter N,E,E
Head to the ruins, use interact to look around W,W,N,N,E
Head straight to the cemetery W,N,N
Click "EXPLORE" First <<< IMPORTANT

Last edited:
Reactions: dahobo and whichone

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You to click "explore" first when you enter the cemetery

Very. Forgetting explore messed me up a couple of times.

Reactions: whichone

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018

I think I have a worse end. If you wait enough -6 times-, Wilfred comes and asks you "What are you doing here?" and after some talk he says "You supposed to pick the packet from ... at the market", then you learn you have been tricked without going to the church. :ROFLMAO: Mission completed automatically after that.

• Haha

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That sounds like my first iteration of the contract! :rolleyes:
More or less everybody's probably :)

Can you bypass the priest like that without getting a worse ending? I thought after finding the girl with the painting, W, N, Explore, "Confessions are important", the N once more to the cemetary, continue as you described.

I think I have a worse end. If you wait enough -6 times-, Wilfred comes and asks you "What are you doing here?" and after some talk he says "You supposed to pick the packet from ... at the market", then you learn you have been tricked without going to the church. :ROFLMAO: Mission completed automatically after that.
Oh yeah, that I did, too ... All in the spirit of exploring all possibilities of course, no reason to call me a thick skulled troglodyte. ;)

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Oh yeah, that I did, too ... All in the spirit of exploring all possibilities of course, no reason to call me a thick skulled troglodyte. ;)
Well,I done this in my first playthrough of the contract but still I dont want you to call me that. :ROFLMAO: In exact order;
- I hold ctrl, saw only "Go get our package" part,
- Went to last part area to get package
- I realized something wrong because there isnt any "Interact" button
- Went back to the market, bought the flag -thanks to "interact" button and paid for it-
- Waited until Wilfred come and mock MC

After reading what Amita and Amata said in second time I was like "A catapult delivery? Really? I am such an idiot" :ROFLMAO:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks guys, added "Explore" to WT.
Thought it was the only option at first. Does Interact only come after you've done Explore, or is it there beforehand?
Sometimes you get both "Explore" and "Interact", but it's always good to click "Explore" first just to make sure
and
Sometimes you get Explore on its own
and in the case of "The Painter" contract, you need to look around the ruins before explore appears at the cemetery

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can you bypass the priest like that without getting a worse ending? I thought after finding the girl with the painting, W, N, Explore, "Confessions are important", the N once more to the cemetary, continue as you described.
You still need to do the "Confessions" part to get the best ending
I just didn't include since he just wanted the "Cute Gracie" Render

larrycadillac

Feb 19, 2021
I see that it says Old Saves Won't Work, does this mean ive got to start over? or are we able to use saves that someone uploaded from this version of the game? Dont really want to start from the beginning again after putting a decent amount of time into the first playthrough.

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018

Thanks, champion! (y)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I see that it says Old Saves Won't Work, does this mean ive got to start over? or are we able to use saves that someone uploaded from this version of the game? Dont really want to start from the beginning again after putting a decent amount of time into the first playthrough.
When somebody posts a save from the current version, that would not be an "old save", and there are two or three in the thread. Fair warning though: content of the first part was expanded/has changed, so you'll miss out on stuff.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
larrycadillac I took it to heart that I would have to start from beginning and am glad I did. I just followed the event tracker system that HopesGaming provided in-game and clicked (not skipped) dialog to speed it up some. Once you get through story 2 or 3 I think you can do most of the other stories one after the other. Just make sure you make sure all character events are done before you move on.

Last edited:
Reactions: larrycadillac

larrycadillac

Feb 19, 2021
When somebody posts a save from the current version, that would not be an "old save", and there are two or three in the thread. Fair warning though: content of the first part was expanded/has changed, so you'll miss out on stuff.
alright thanks, i think i ill just suck it up and start over

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes