JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Going to butt in here;

There are lots of different levels and kinds of tournaments. The big-ups don't care much about the youngsters who win or participate in the lower end. So even if MC ends up winning a beginner tournament he won't really become known in the grand scheme of things.
Just some more questions that popped in my mind:

1) Angelo mentions to MC that the Ombra mission in "What is truly weak is actually truly strong" is a mission which exceeds the S-rank.
In terms of gameplay currently, there are only 4 columns in Wilfred's Contracts which are D, C, B, A rank Contracts.

So what will happen when our MC keeps moving up in ranks and eventually we as players finish all the D, C, B, and A rank Contracts?
At that point, will there be more columns to include the S rank contracts and S+ rank contracts through Wilfred, or will these S and S+ rank contracts play out like the Ombra mission did (with much more renders, longer gameplay, and etc)?

2) Will we be getting any contracts with the retired Capo Vincent as well as some contracts in Gina's Tavern?
The game implies that MC did some contracts from Vincent in Isabel's "Blizzard Princess" event as well as undertaking some contracts in Gina's tavern as referenced in "Town time."

So I was kinda hoping we got Contracts regarding them (with the D-Contracts like where we connected dots between how Leliana knows MC from Bonanzo contracts and that's referenced in Isabel's event), and still hoping we get some contracts regarding them down the line.

3) Any chance we continue working with Leliana (and Alexa), as well as the "Twin nuns from hell" Amita and Amata for future contracts from Wilfred?'

4) Not a question, but just wanted to hear your thoughts/opinion on it.
Regarding Contracts themselves, I like them a lot, but it would be nice if we could get more rendered scenes in the future for some iconic scenes in them.
From D-contracts there are some scenes I actually do wish were rendered (I did make a post previously about it) and I think would have further helped in the immersion in the contracts' story.

For example, in "Snooping Bonans" MC gets a chance to kiss Leliana. Scene like that (and some others in other contracts) would have been wonderful had we got to see the scene in a render.

5) I think I remember you saying before that Cynthia is the only one in the 4 Serpents who takes in students. Given that Amata refers to Cynthia as "Big sis Cynthia", and Amita also mentions to Elita that "Amata looks up to Cynthia a bit too much" is it too far-fetched to think Amata might be one of Cynthia's students?
Or is it case of a simple admiration like how both Luna and Gracie sees Cynthia?

6) With the Equipment interface, could you possibly consider implementing 2 new buttons which sorts/categorize the equipment out by their rarity ("sort by rarity" arranges all rare items on top with lesser rare as we scroll down), and also their type ("sort by type" arranges all items like trousers together and etc etc)?

Perhaps it's just me, but I think it might be quite handy especially when managing our equipment in times where we get more things in our equipment and there's a lot of them (and wish to find a specific item more quickly).

edit - whichone actually suggested something better down below in the other post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-2-hopesgaming.15459/post-5675461

and I added to his suggestion with the following:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-2-hopesgaming.15459/post-5675636

7) So Wilfred's Division consists of Ex-Capos. You've mentioned previously that there really isn't any rank difference between Capos and Wilfred's division, just 2 different departments specializing in different things.
With that comes my question; is it common for Capos to generally accept offers of being in Wilfred's Division if they're given the option?

With Amita, she cites her faith as her reason to opt in the Capo rank, but her (and Amata's) case does seem to be an exception.
For other Capos who don't rely on their faith for their decision making, I do wonder what their thoughts would be on moving on to Wilfred's Division.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
6) With the Equipment interface, could you possibly consider implementing 2 new buttons which sorts/categorize the equipment out by their rarity ("sort by rarity" arranges all rare items on top with lesser rare as we scroll down), and also their type ("sort by type" arranges all items like trousers together and etc etc)?

Perhaps it's just me, but I think it might be quite handy especially when managing our equipment in times where we get more things in our equipment and there's a lot of them (and wish to find a specific item more quickly).
Another one to add to that.
As changing our gear is generally based on certain stat requirements in Contracts, perhaps sorting Equipment by Stealth, Perception, Charisma, Knowledge, etc. would be really useful, particularly for C+ contracts!
Drop down list to select from all stats to sort by.

• Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Another one to add to that.
As changing our gear is generally based on certain stat requirements in Contracts, perhaps sorting Equipment by Stealth, Perception, Charisma, Knowledge, etc. would be really useful, particularly for C+ contracts!
Drop down list to select from all stats to sort by.
Great idea.
Dropdown menu which has the following options would work pretty well:

- sort by rarity
- sort by type
- sort by Attack power
- sort by Defensive power
- sort by strength
- sort by stealth
- sort by agility
- sort by perception
- sort by charisma
- sort by knowledge
- sort by threat
- sort by intelligence

• Love
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Great idea.

- sort by rarity
- sort by type
- sort by Attack power
- sort by strength
- sort by stealth
- sort by agility
- sort by perception
- sort by charisma
- sort by knowledge
- sort by threat
- sort by intelligence
Yeah, perfect! (y)

Reactions: JJJ84

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Great idea.

- sort by rarity
- sort by type
- sort by Attack power
- sort by strength
- sort by stealth
- sort by agility
- sort by perception
- sort by charisma
- sort by knowledge
- sort by threat
- sort by intelligence
lol am I being greedy, if I now think that maybe having 2 would be even better?
So Type = Head, Face, Body, Coat, Hands, Legs + All.
Then sort by stat.
So you could see:
All Head items, sorted by Stealth.
All Trousers, sorted by Knowledge.
All items, sorted by Charisma.
etc. :unsure:
Guess it depends how many of each item type we will end up with, as to how necessary that might become.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
lol am I being greedy, if I now think that maybe having 2 would be even better?
So Type = Head, Face, Body, Coat, Hands, Legs.
Then sort by stat.
So you could see:
All Head items sorted by Stealth.
All Trousers sorted by Knowledge.
etc. :unsure:
Guess it depends how many of each item type we will end up with, as to how necessary that might become.
Yeah. Things like weapons (such as gloves, gun, bat, crowbar etc etc) I think would have much more options/variety than items such as accessories (I mean something that is better alternative to lock glasses? It's rarity is already at legendary rank, so not sure we'll get anything rarer than that tbh)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah. Things like weapons (such as gloves, gun, bat, crowbar etc etc) I think would have much more options/variety than items such as accessories (I mean something that is better alternative to lock glasses? It's rarity is already at legendary rank, so not sure we'll get anything rarer than that tbh)
Yeah, absolutely. Lock Glasses are limited, but perhaps something with equal/lesser rarity (maybe a face mask, or a bandana type covering, such as High Five Guy) but with different stats, which we will need for a check in either the Contract where we gain them (maybe for a Render) or for a future Contract, perhaps in C class, perhaps for B?
As you say, Face doesn't really have too many options available.
Few different mask types, balaclava, plus glasses, shades, wrap-arounds...

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, absolutely. Lock Glasses are limited, but perhaps something with equal/lesser rarity (maybe a face mask, or a bandana type covering, such as High Five Guy) but with different stats, which we will need for a check in either the Contract where we gain them (maybe for a Render) or for a future Contract, perhaps in C class, perhaps for B?
As you say, Face doesn't really have too many options available.
Few different mask types, balaclava, plus glasses, shades, wrap-arounds...
Yeah. Perhaps equal Legendary rarity, yet increases different stats from lock glasses (which increases intelliegence, knowledge, perception) I would be fine with (perhaps increase in threat, charisma and stealth for your bandana covering the face?)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah. Perhaps equal Legendary rarity, yet increases different stats from lock glasses (which increases intelliegence, knowledge, perception) I would be fine with (perhaps increase in threat, charisma and stealth for your bandana covering the face?)
lol I said it before, I'll say it again: Perfect! (y) :D

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How about sorting by alphabet? Not that it would be that much of use unless you got a tip "Use the Xrgnft" on the forums, then you'd find it between "Whulla" and "Yellow Jacket". But having alphabetical sort feels natural.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Sorry for the double post, but I think I figured it out. That line in the code is
Code:
ono "He's a lowly [pc.rank_name]."
The question is, how are you still at Associate rank at that point? You need a gun which means you had to do the promotion event.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Strange. I just checked my game since I have a save right there and they all said Soldato. What version are you playing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me, in the main game it says Soldato, but in the gallery's replay the scenes say Associate it seems.
Can you check your Gallery's replay of the event?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Four Watt is worse ... sorry, me accent's slipping through: for what it's worth, I just loaded up my old save at the beginning of the meeting and I was Soldato'ed as well.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For me, in the main game it says Soldato, but in the gallery's replay the scenes say Associate it seems.
Can you check your Gallery's replay of the event?
Yap, Gallery (both from the main menu and when loading a save after the event) assosiates me.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Four Watt is worse ... sorry, me accent's slipping through: for what it's worth, I just loaded up my old save at the beginning of the meeting and I was Soldato'ed as well.
Can you try replaying the event through the gallery?
I have Soldato in terms of loading the save as well, but when I just replay the event through gallery, all those scenes come up as "associate"

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can you try replaying the event through the gallery?
I have Soldato in terms of loading the save as well, but when I just replay the event through gallery, all those scenes come up as "associate"
Ha! Beat you by some seconds :)

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes