JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
For me, in the main game it says Soldato, but in the gallery's replay the scenes say Associate it seems.
Can you check your Gallery's replay of the event?
Yep, that's it. Like in my previous post its going off of pc.rank_name, which must default to the lowest level on replays

Reactions: c3p0

Warren Piece

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone else get Laggy, Fpsy?
I am 93.12% sure its my potato pc, but if not any advice?
ps cant wait for mc background, op moments!
The Linux version wasn't/isn't working, so I ran it under Wine, and I got serious lag as the game got further on, and my PC is no potato.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
lol yeah, but if people are aware of him as a Capo, then he disappears and a new masked Serpent appears... :unsure:
Unless they were to spin a cover story, can certainly see there being some speculation, among many, that it's the MC.
Maybe he starts wearing the mask, at the Frenetico?
Well he wouldn't need to disappear entirely. Even if anyone notices that Bruce Wayne or Clark Kent disappear whenever trouble happens, they just believe that it's because they are cowards. :ROFLMAO: Not that he'd want to appear that weak as a Capo, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Screenshots for your reference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess is that the scene was written for story only players. In which case, without the sandbox contracts, the MC would probably still be an Associate. Unfortunately, the mission requires him to have a gun. For me, that was the gun he received when becoming a Soldato. If not a Soldato, would there be a method for an associate to get a gun for the mission?

EDIT: Reading the other responses, it does seem that it is a quirk of the gallery replay. I didn't take not of what they called my character when I played the scene.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
How to earn money in these game?
There will be some instances like the beach prison event or MC's soldato promotion event where you'll be given some money for story reasons.

But a lot of times, you'll need to earn the money through Wilfred's contracts as Verminaard said above.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone have a compatible save from before this last update? I'm not in the mood to replay the whole game again.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes