whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think the easier question to ask is, who didn't peep at them :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Hopes said there's gonna be quite a few funsie events in the bathroom planned, so it's one of many things coming that I'm quite looking forward to.
lol it's definitely the question that's quicker to answer.

;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84
Sep 3, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: whichone and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
if we get caught we will be in trouble for disobeying orders but that's if we get caught
but boss is too busy with his work to pay attention to us these days so we're in the clear
that redhead needs to die

and I thought I could count on my brothers in the luna fan base but I guess I was wrong
View attachment 1226339
Hey come on now, I love Luna (she's my favorite, always has been, and always will be), but you really want to kill Eiza (the first unofficial soldier) just for touching her?

If you're gonna do that, I'll save you the trouble and take Eiza off your hands.

I'll make sure our redhead assassin is punished.....just the right kind of way :sneaky::sneaky::ROFLMAO::LOL:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
if we get caught we will be in trouble for disobeying orders but that's if we get caught
but boss is too busy with his work to pay attention to us these days so we're in the clear

and I thought I could count on my brothers in the luna fan base but I guess I was wrong
I'm presuming you mean Eiza, the redhead the MC fucked?
I can think of a pretty good reason to keep her alive...
Why does she need to die?

I'm pretty sure that if Luna had any problem with her, she wouldn't be walking now. ;)
lol Eiza's an amuse-bouche.
Luna's the main course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and JJJ84

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hey come on now, I love Luna (she's my favorite, always has been, and always will be), but you really want to kill Eiza (the first unofficial soldier) just for touching her?

If you're gonna do that, I'll save you the trouble and take Eiza off your hands.

I'll make sure our redhead assassin is punished.....just the right kind of way :sneaky::sneaky::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Too late, as I've already said that
Nope, my katana won't be drawn for this. I can save you and take the redhead with me, for a thoroughly interrogation.:sneaky:

You make me sad. I've try to help you and offer you to carry this red nuisance to the next bed room for a throughful interaction interrogation and you write that I don't try to help myself you to take care of this trouble? Do you know how much time this will cost me and how much work this will need if I'm intented to finsh this carefully? If you don't believe me, I'm willing to take Gracy, Isabel and Cordia with me to show them my handiwork. I can even accept, if you want, any other additional female member present too, so that there is no doubt that I wasn't thoroughly with my work.
I mean I'm a man of my word.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wow!! how much has this thread changed.

Instead of the regular entitled little bitch trolls, we have a couple of gentlemen and ladies fighting to defend the honor and safety of the Deluca babes, checking they are ok in the bathroom or making sure they are safe and they get reprimanded by not letting them have desert if they misbehave.

That is what you guys are talking about, yes? You were not talking about taking advantage of them, right?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Wow!! how much has this thread changed.

Instead of the regular entitled little bitch trolls, we have a couple of gentlemen and ladies fighting to defend the honor and safety of the Deluca babes, checking they are ok in the bathroom or making sure they are safe and they get reprimanded by not letting them have desert if they misbehave.

That is what you guys are talking about, yes? You were not talking about taking advantage of them, right?
I'm horrified by the suggestion! :eek:
Just not saying which suggestion... :sneaky:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Who knows. I guess you can call that the great mystery of the DeLuca universe ;):sneaky::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Thinking about the Contracts, we've had some contracts with the elite Soldatos (Lelianna, Alexa), and Capos (Amita, Amata), but I do wonder if we'll get some other contracts (With the C, B A ranked contracts) with rest of the Capos (Caterina especially) as well as the babes from Wilfred Division (Elita, Alda, Onorina to say the least).

I mean of course, I'm not saying the contracts can't have male soldiers in them (characters like Angelo, Michael, Pelata, Biondo, Grey, Battista in these contracts would also add a lot to the lore), but I'd say MC interacting with the babes/girls in these are an absolute must.

Sep 3, 2020
I'm presuming you mean Eiza, the redhead the MC fucked?
I can think of a pretty good reason to keep her alive...
Why does she need to die?

I'm pretty sure that if Luna had any problem with her, she wouldn't be walking now. ;)
lol Eiza's an amuse-bouche.
Luna's the main course.
really have my brothers forgotten who I am okay what I'm going to tell you it's 100% true it's actually really happenedreally

so when I started playing the DeLuca family
I instantly fell in love with Luna

so much so that when I found out that in order to progress the story I will have to cheat on Luna

this is no joke I began crying uncontrollably it never happened to me before

I know it's weird and bizarre but you can make fun of me I don't mind
I love Luna so much and the Very idea of cheating on her broke me in real life

I got so stressed out on cheating on Luna.

it Began to affect my physical health

and what made it worse I have a reading disability so it's hard for me to put things into words

but I knew I had to do something so I went to
HopesGaming
and to this day I don't remember exactly what I said

but I know I did not tell him about cheating affecting my physical health

but I knew I poured my heart out trying to explain how I feel the best way I could

and after I was done I waited for his reply and I was so nervous

I expected him to reply and tell me to go to hell and hit the ignore button but no

he actually replied to me HopesGaming
is so so nice and so understanding he actually listened to what I had to say

no I don't remember his exact words but he said that he was considering giving us the option to friendzone the other girls just like we friendzoned Isabelle but he hadn't decided anything yet
and HopesGaming never make fun of me not even once
and to this day I can't look at pictures of the MC with other girls

without having a panic attack

and why the fuck did I tell all of you that story I was planning to take it to my grave

DireIguanaEpsilon

Dec 26, 2018
Actually, Eiza's might just be Luna's next best friend (after Gracie and MC) especially considering her compliments to Luna's "perfect" size (and yes, they're perfect, no doubt about it). So easy to please lmao :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I interpreted Luna's attitude towards Eiza to be a mixture of hatred (because Eiza tried to kill Luna's boytoy) and hatred (because Eiza might try to make a move on Luna's boytoy).

Obviously, inevitable threesome.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
really have my brothers forgotten who I am okay what I'm going to tell you it's 100% true it's actually really happenedreally

so when I started playing the DeLuca family
I instantly fell in love with Luna

so much so that when I found out that in order to progress the story I will have to cheat on Luna

this is no joke I began crying uncontrollably it never happened to me before

I know it's weird and bizarre but you can make fun of me I don't mind
I love Luna so much and the Very idea of cheating on her broke me in real life

I got so stressed out on cheating on Luna.

it Began to affect my physical health

and what made it worse I have a reading disability so it's hard for me to put things into words

but I knew I had to do something so I went to
HopesGaming
and to this day I don't remember exactly what I said

but I know I did not tell him about cheating affecting my physical health

but I knew I poured my heart out trying to explain how I feel the best way I could

and after I was done I waited for his reply and I was so nervous

I expected him to reply and tell me to go to hell and hit the ignore button but no

he actually replied to me HopesGaming
is so so nice and so understanding he actually listened to what I had to say

no I don't remember his exact words but he said that he was considering giving us the option to friendzone the other girls just like we friendzoned Isabelle but he hadn't decided anything yet
and HopesGaming never make fun of me not even once
and to this day I can't look at pictures of the MC with other girls

without having a panic attack

and why the fuck did I tell all of you that story I was planning to take it to my grave
Well, that's fine and all, but you initiated the talk about eliminating Eiza. :LOL:
And that's a no-go zone for me.

All babes in DeLuca are special :love:, and must be protected (Okay, perhaps not everyone. The bitch who forced Luna to shoot Lucan in "My name is Luna" flashback must die regardless of whether she is hot or not. Or come to think of it, being put in a fate far more worse than death would also be a fitting comeuppance, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it)

Sep 3, 2020
I interpreted Luna's attitude towards Eiza to be a mixture of hatred (because Eiza tried to kill Luna's boytoy) and hatred (because Eiza might try to make a move on Luna's boytoy).

Obviously, inevitable threesome.
for me I don't want anyone touching Luna but me and fuck threesome

Luna is the future mother of my children

Sep 3, 2020
Well, that's fine and all, but you initiated the talk about eliminating Eiza. :LOL:
And that's a no-go zone for me.

All babes in DeLuca are special :love:, and must be protected (Okay, perhaps not everyone. The bitch who forced Luna to shoot Lucan in "My name is Luna" flashback must die regardless of whether she is hot or not. Or come to think of it, being put in a fate far more worse than death would also be a fitting comeuppance, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it)
JJJ84 you are my brother and I will always love you but Eiza 's going to die and I won't let anyone get in my way she signed her death warrant when she put her hands on my Luna

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes