cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
You've read the whole thread and don't even declare from who you write? Do you want to give Wilfred a heart attack?:cry:
Hi c3po !
I don't really understand what you mean ? Because English is not my mother tongue, I'm not sure if I translate it correct.
And sorry about the late reaction, in the meantime I was busy with another great Game (Sunshine Love). But of course I stay loyal to the deluca family.....:cool::cool::cool:
I think that I must look even often herein at this forum.
Promise improvement :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: c3p0

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi c3po !
I don't really understand what you mean ? Because English is not my mother tongue, I'm not sure if I translate it correct.
And sorry about the late reaction, in the meantime I was busy with another great Game (Sunshine Love). But of course I stay loyal to the deluca family.....:cool::cool::cool:
I think that I must look even often herein at this forum.
Promise improvement :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
If you really read the WHOLE thread, you would know, but nobody's expecting that, at least not in this detail. So c3p0 was joking. Once the conversation slipped into a "where are you from" for a while.

Reactions: cate.archer

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Cartageno :
I wrote ' BTW. I've have read nearly the whole Thread '
I had already thought that q3po wasn't serious ;)
And, of course, the question 'where are you from' was answered in my very first contribution. There I wrote 'greetings from Vienna'.......
Can you tell me, on which point the conversation you meant does this ? (slipping in a 'where are you from')
:love: to all the kindly members here......

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Not sure when we'll get to see Charvi (Kaskar, Jalen's sister) in the story, but considering she's been referred to as "party girl" by Pops and Jalen, my possible thought on her debut scene:

MC texts (come to think of it, MC doesn't have a phone yet heh Oh well.... I'm just assuming he has one now) Charvi, says it's been a while and asks if she wants to meet.
Charvi replies back saying yes, and texts back the address. It's one of the night clubs in Lucania.

MC readies to leave, but is spotted by Luna, Gracie, and Eiza. They decide to accompany him to the meet.
When they arrive, the club is packed full of vibrant people, dancing wildly.

MC: (thinks to himself) "There sure is a lot of people here. It's gonna take time to find Charvi amongst all these people."

Luna: So Charvi, Jalen's sister said she'd be here?

MC: That's what she said.

Gracie: (in her intellect speaking mode) Charvi Kaskar. Younger sister of Jalen Kaskar by 1 year. Known to be a very rebellious one from young age, and more often than not caused the ire of the father, Pervez 'Pops' Kaskar. However, despite that, there are many suitors vying for her hand in marriage."

Luna: Gracie, not now....

Eiza: (whispers to MC) Boss, this place is too crowded and confined. This isn't the ideal location for me to protect you.

MC: It's okay Eiza. Surely Charvi picked this place because it's safe. Also, I have both you and Luna here to protect me if something does happen.

Eiza: Yes Boss.

In the corner of his eyes, MC spot someone familiar couple of meters away. She's dancing in a very sensual way.

MC: (thinks to himself) "Whoa...... she has changed so much since the last time I saw her."

He walks towards her.

Luna: Hope, have you found? Hey, Gracie, Eiza, he found her, let's go!

Charvi, dancing, spots the MC heading her way. She smiles, yet does not stop dancing, beckons him to her.

(following image is for visual reference only. Wanted to initially upload a gif of the same character, a little bit of dance, and beckoning, but it seems the site doesn't like that gif. Won't let me upload it lol)

EXbbjsmVAAIofmb.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Charvi is Jalen's sister AND daughter? Incest comes to the DeLuca Family? :ROFLMAO:
Hahahahaha My mistake. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
All fixed now.
Though in my defense, I was also thinking about relationship with Pervez and Charvi (settled on the "rebellious daughter" eventually), and I guess by thinking it, I accidently typed it there lmao :LOL:

Reactions: Dragon59

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
its about intent ... im only making sure Luna and Grace are safe ... one of them could have fallen
in the bathtub . i would never forgive myself if i was so close to help and did nothing
Which means, of course, that this check must be performed every time they're in the bathroom. Just in case...
Them happening to be in various states of undress, well that's just a perk of the job.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Not sure when we'll get to see Charvi (Kaskar, Jalen's sister) in the story, but considering she's been referred to as "party girl" by Pops and Jalen, my possible thought on her debut scene:

MC texts (come to think of it, MC doesn't have a phone yet heh Oh well.... I'm just assuming he has one now) Charvi, says it's been a while and asks if she wants to meet.
Charvi replies back saying yes, and texts back the address. It's one of the night clubs in Lucania.

MC readies to leave, but is spotted by Luna, Gracie, and Eiza. They decide to accompany him to the meet.
When they arrive, the club is packed full of vibrant people, dancing wildly.

MC: (thinks to himself) "There sure is a lot of people here. It's gonna take time to find Charvi amongst all these people."

Luna: So Charvi, Jalen's sister said she'd be here?

MC: That's what she said.

Gracie: (in her intellect speaking mode) Charvi Kaskar. Younger sister of Jalen Kaskar by 1 year. Known to be a very rebellious one from young age, and more often than not caused the ire of the father, Pervez 'Pops' Kaskar. However, despite that, there are many suitors vying for her hand in marriage."

Luna: Gracie, not now....

Eiza: (whispers to MC) Boss, this place is too crowded and confined. This isn't the ideal location for me to protect you.

MC: It's okay Eiza. Surely Charvi picked this place because it's safe. Also, I have both you and Luna here to protect me if something does happen.

Eiza: Yes Boss.

In the corner of his eyes, MC spot someone familiar couple of meters away. She's dancing in a very sensual way.

MC: (thinks to himself) "Whoa...... she has changed so much since the last time I saw her."

He walks towards her.

Luna: Hope, have you found? Hey, Gracie, Eiza, he found her, let's go!

Charvi, dancing, spots the MC heading her way. She smiles, yet does not stop dancing, beckons him to her.

(following image is for visual reference only. Wanted to initially upload a gif of the same character, a little bit of dance, and beckoning, but it seems the site doesn't like that gif. Won't let me upload it lol)

View attachment 1225211
That is a character in the (never) upcoming Bloodlines 2. In the videos in which she appear she has Ciri's voice actress.

Quite a beauty, only thing that I dislike, they made her neck really long (not that long in that image)
Hahahahaha My mistake. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
All fixed now.
Though in my defense, I was also thinking about relationship with Pervez and Charvi (settled on the "rebellious daughter" eventually), and I guess by thinking it, I accidently typed it there lmao :LOL:
Ohh so Jalen is his own MC in another novel. He does fit the stereotype: he returned home after being away and decided to fuck his own family!

It also fits with Deluca MC being his friend: Deluc MC is the perverted best friend that all fuck my family novels have.

Truly mindblowing revelation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84

js11

Mar 4, 2018
hi, i started this game recently and i looked in this forum but i couldnt find the answer. But how can you get past rank 5 because it is stated as MAX. i still have quests left to do but all the exp i get is wasted.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
hi, i started this game recently and i looked in this forum but i couldnt find the answer. But how can you get past rank 5 because it is stated as MAX. i still have quests left to do but all the exp i get is wasted.
Only possible solution would be to wait until a new version is out with a higher level cap.
So play the game in the meantime.

Sep 3, 2020
Only possible solution would be to wait until a new version is out with a higher level cap.
So play the game in the meantime.
c3p0 bro I've been looking everywhere for you I need to borrow your Katana real quick I have to kill a redhead I don't care if you're a man or a woman nobody touches the woman I love nobody

I swear by the name of our great leader
HopesGaming
The Godfather I'm going to kill that BITCH

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
c3p0 bro I've been looking everywhere for you I need to borrow your Katana real quick I have to kill a redhead I don't care if you're a man or a woman nobody touches the woman I love nobody

I swear by the name of our great leader
HopesGaming
The Godfather I'm going to kill that BITCH
Nope, my katana won't be drawn for this. I can save you and take the redhead with me, for a thoroughly interrogation.:sneaky:

Sep 3, 2020
Nope, my katana won't be drawn for this. I can save you and take the redhead with me, for a thoroughly interrogation.:sneaky:
oh come on help me out you have the best weapons out of everyone in the luna fan base

yes HopesGaming did not give me permission to kill her but he did not tell me I'm not allowed to kill her so technically I'm not disobeying orders

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
oh come on help me out you have the best weapons out of everyone in the luna fan base

yes HopesGaming did not give me permission to kill her but he did not tell me I'm not allowed to kill her so technically I'm not disobeying orders
Wasn't it you, who told me, that my weapons would be overkill?:unsure:
And for a beautiful woman I have a much less mortal arsenal.:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes