whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Imagine the conversation:

"Luna, the good news is that I have slain your greatest enemy. Her head is amounted on a yellow pike in the forest."
"And the bad news?"
"The two of you are now eskimo sisters"
LMFAO! :ROFLMAO:
Have to admit, I might word it a little differently...
Something along the lines of torturing her to death and making her scream for God, before finally letting her cum.
I mean go.
To God.
Yeah, letting her finally go to God, that was it.

johnsmith148

Jan 13, 2020
I've ran into a problem. I am being told that I can get a promotion, but when I go to events there is nothing there. No matter how many contracts I do nothing shows up.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I've ran into a problem. I am being told that I can get a promotion, but when I go to events there is nothing there. No matter how many contracts I do nothing shows up.
What rank are you?
You need to be at least rank 5, which is equivalent to something like below (rank 4 but over 100%):

Snap 2021-06-04 at 12.55.27.png

Assuming that you've done the previous event "The Contract" (which if I'm remembering correctly, activates and gets completed without any prerequisites, it's just stuff where MC talks to Wilfred, looks up stuff on contracts etc etc ) when your rank reaches a point like above, the Promotion should be available under "Events" when to talk to Wilfred with "Work" in front of the Boss's Entrance.

Only other reason that I can think of it possibly not working is that if you used either a mod or cheat regarding your stats and ranks (which more often than not, really messes up the saves and is not recommended, especially regarding this game).

Otherwise, I don't know why it wouldn't work for you, since it works fine from my end (PC version).

Last edited:

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
What rank are you?
You need to be at least rank 5, which is equivalent to something like below (rank 4 but over 100%):

View attachment 1228416

Assuming that you've done the previous event "The Contract" (which if I'm remembering correctly, activates and gets completed without any prerequisites, it's just stuff where MC talks to Wilfred, looks up stuff on contracts etc etc ) when your rank reaches a point like above, the Promotion should be available under "Events" when to talk to Wilfred with "Work" in front of the Boss's Entrance.

Only other reason that I can think of it possibly not working is that if you used either a mod or cheat regarding your stats and ranks (which more often than not, really messes up the saves and is not recommended, especially regarding this game).

Otherwise, I don't know why it wouldn't work for you, since it works fine from my end (PC version).
I did use a cheat to increase my rank somehow, but I don't remember it.
EDIT: I recommend that you keep playing storyline until you get 100%+.
If not then you could try increasing your experience using this (backup your saves):
Code:
First enter
pc.exp
It'll show you your current experience points.
Then enter a value greater than that and check your %
pc.exp=xxxx
X is any number.

Last edited:

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Haven't touched adult games for a while. What could be better than playing new version of Deluca for a restart?;)
(Love you Hope)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I did use a cheat to increase my rank somehow, but I don't remember it.
EDIT: I recommend that you keep playing storyline until you get 100%+.
If not then you could try increasing your experience using this (backup your saves):
Code:
First enter
pc.exp
It'll show you your current experience points.
Then enter a value greater than that and check your %
pc.exp=xxxx
X is any number.
I think you replied to the wrong person (seems like your reply is meant for johnsmith148, not me).
I don't use any cheats or mods for this game, and I've already 100% finished everything (only replied to johnsmith since he said he's stuck).

Last edited:
Reactions: lewdgamerxxx

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
I think you replied to the wrong person (seems like your reply is meant for johnsmith148, not me).
I don't use any cheats or mods for this game, and I've already 100% finished everything (only replied to johnsmith since he said he's stuck).
I quoted you because you explained why it didn't work.... (I was referencing your reply). Though I should've quoted both the posts. I fixed that.

Reactions: JJJ84

johnsmith148

Jan 13, 2020
What rank are you?

View attachment 1228416

I found the problem, it was The Contract event that wasn't complete. search online for contracts never completed, even though I had read through it already on the laptop, I just read it again and it worked.

Reactions: JJJ84

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a step by step walkhtrough?
Since you don't have a fixed order for the missions (except for some prerequisites) a step by step isn't necessary. The walkthrough (called "guide") in the OP combined with the in game help should get you going though. Combined with whichones guide to the contracts (called "walkthrough") you'll be fine.

Luka85

Jun 17, 2018
In fact i've some issues in the new sistem contract, i think i need only a few try, for understand it..

xgeza

Mar 9, 2018
Just downloaded the latest verion ad started from the beginning because my previous saves (0.0.4. version) were not compatible. Sadly every time i try to discard an item from the equipment tab (when you talk to Wilfred) getting me an error message. Can someone help me with this?

xgeza

Mar 9, 2018
UGH no one fucking reads the OP do they?

Sorry mods you can delete this post but I had to vent
you know old saves can mean any previous versions of the game. I read the main page too, just wanted to write a bit more than "my game is broken" need help kind of stuff .........
and your post not containing any soultion for the problem though ....

i wrote i started from the beginning ( not complaining for this can happen especially with different versions of renpy). I was just asking help to solve the discard problem from the equipment tab ......

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
you know old saves can mean any previous versions of the game. I read the main page too, just wanted to write a bit more than "my game is broken" need help kind of stuff .........
and your post not containing any soultion for the problem though ....
I wasn't talking to you
DO NOT reply to me

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Haven't touched adult games for a while. What could be better than playing new version of Deluca for a restart?;)
(Love you Hope)
I'd say a magic lamp with an actual Genie inside is still a better choice.

Also, a time machine. Just for the giggle of going back in time and spoiling people their favorites movies! Yes, I am pure evil!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is there a step by step walkhtrough?
As Carta and Zirael has said, you don't really need a walkthrough at this point.
A lot of the game's choices (outside of the contracts), either increase or decrease your "Dispassion" stat (known as "morality" in code), but dispassion has no influence in the game yet. But if you want your character to be specific in terms of Dispassion stat, you can check out the Guide link in the OP.
Events log in the game also basically tells the players what the pre-requisites are to access all events, so it's pretty self-explanatory (the game actually tells this in the initial brief tutorial).

The contracts, personally I had no problem going through them on my own, but if you do get stuck in them, Whichone has made a helpful Walkthough (also is linked in OP).

UGH no one fucking reads the OP do they?

Sorry mods you can delete this post but I had to vent
Probably for a lot of people, all that exists in their eyes is the Downloads section, and everything else is non-existent lol
Hence why we see people asking some pretty obvious questions which they'll get answers to if they spend a little bit of the time going through the OP.

But this isn't the first time myself and a lot of regulars on this thread went through, and it definitely won't be the last either (probably will be a never ending cycle,... sigh).

Just downloaded the latest verion ad started from the beginning because my previous saves (0.0.4. version) were not compatible. Sadly every time i try to discard an item from the equipment tab (when you talk to Wilfred) getting me an error message. Can someone help me with this?
I have no idea why we get this error message either (only one who would be able to look into it is HopesGaming, the Dev).
So you'd probably have to play with multiple Fedoras, multiple Holy Pants, and multiple Lock glasses etc lmao

Tbh, I'm kinda hoping that the game gets a "sell-back duplicate equipment to the shop at second-hand price" function down the line (asked Hopes about this, he said while he's worried it might break the game's balance, he'll still look into it), but who knows.

Reactions: Luka85

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, you end up with loads of items. lol
Hopefully we'll be able to sell them, like JJJ84 said.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
19 Fedoras and 7 pairs of Holy Pants, I should open a clothing store in Lucania!
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Having said that, I'm only $257 short of holding $10k, so don't really need the money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: D Dog and JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes