JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
For some reason I got a dupe fedora in my inventory and it also sometimes dupes long coat and if I try to throw em out I get errors and no I didn't edit my save at all.
Well, you're not the only one getting duplicates in items. That's basically what everyone is experiencing.
And yes, error upon discard happens to everyone also.

I have:

21 Fedoras
7 Holy Pants
5 Hardened Gloves
2 Soldato Pistols

and so much more, lmao.

Have a feeling if my weapons also start to keep stacking up with duplicates, my MC might be able to put Luna's weapon contact TJ the gunsmith out of business :LOL::ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well, you're not the only one getting duplicates in items. That's basically what everyone is experiencing.
And yes, error upon discard happens to everyone also.
Luciana needs a second hand clothes shop. But then again, I would bet that this shop would have Fedora hat (R), Holy pants (R) and Hardened gloves (R).
After some time everybody in Luciana would walk around in this clothes because they would become so cheap. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Luciana needs a second hand clothes shop. But then again, I would bet that this shop would have Fedora hat (R), Holy pants (R) and Hardened gloves (R).
After some time everybody in Luciana would walk around in this clothes because they would become so cheap. :ROFLMAO:
That shop, I can just imagine the following:

unnamed.png

time 100 (stacks and stacks of Fedoras Holy pants, gloves filling the shop :LOL:)

And the shop's main supplier = MC, who more often than not scavenges smelly items off enemy hideouts because of his belief in reusability :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958 and c3p0

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
For some reason I got a dupe fedora in my inventory and it also sometimes dupes long coat and if I try to throw em out I get errors and no I didn't edit my save at all.
Fedora is completion reward.
You will gain duplicates each additional time that you complete the Snooping Bonans contract.
Long Coat is purchased from the Shop. Shouldn't get a duplicate of this, unless you purchase a second.
What situation led to you gaining a duplicate of this item?

skorpion3631

Oct 27, 2018
Fedora is completion reward.
You will gain duplicates each additional time that you complete the Snooping Bonans contract.
Long Coat is purchased from the Shop. Shouldn't get a duplicate of this, unless you purchase a second.
What situation led to you gaining a duplicate of this item?
Trying to unequip said items and they sometimes just wont or you get a dupe as well and have one equipped or even if you try and exchange it with another piece of equipment instead of removing them.
Also when you get dupes they can have same equip unequip buttons as in you have 2,3,4 items that change equip to unequip when you put just one of those on same when you try to remove em.
And those started happening for me at least when I finished think last of Isabel's charisma missions.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

BejoGuk

Apr 30, 2018
Hey, I got a question. I already did the missions but the rescue assassin mission not appear, and also I cant start the burn Ombra mission, I already got the Soldado package and already equip it but Wilfred always told me to come back with a gun, is this a bug? thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey, I got a question. I already did the missions but the rescue assassin mission not appear, and also I cant start the burn Ombra mission, I already got the Soldado package and already equip it but Wilfred always told me to come back with a gun, is this a bug? thanks
I'm following a walkthrough from page 1,they tell you step by step how to do those missions, gonna do the assassin in a few minutes... having a 1vs1 with a medium rare steak now :)

Reactions: Dragon59

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Following are the requirements for both missions:

Snap 2021-06-09 at 07.24.18.png

Can't say for the android port (since I only play on PC), but you should be getting the "Can I have this." event (initial Eiza & MC meet), after finishing the promotion to Soldato, and finishing "The Kaskar Family" event (with Jalen).

Same goes for "What is Truly Weak is Truly Strong." (Ombra contract).
As long as all the requirements are met and you have the Soldato pistol equipped, it should begin (though there are exceptions if you use cheats or mods which more often than not screws up the saves).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm following a walkthrough from page 1,they tell you step by step how to do those missions, gonna do the assassin in a few minutes... having a 1vs1 with a medium rare steak now :)
If I'm feeling up to it, I like to take on rare steaks from time to time. I don't really bother with Medium if I can help it. Well done is not worth my time. I know one guy who orders his steak, "well done, butterfly cut." Ewwww!(n)(n)(n)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If I'm feeling up to it, I like to take on rare steaks from time to time. I don't really bother with Medium if I can help it. Well done is not worth my time. I know one guy who orders his steak, "well done, butterfly cut." Ewwww!(n)(n)(n)
lol I used to think that I prefered them medium. Couldn't get past the idea of the blood, for rare.
Got introduced to rare, by mistake, in Barcelona & never looked back.
Blue is a taste sensation.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well-done butterfly cut? Let me guess: loads of sauce (preferrably plain ketchup), talks about themself being a "steak expert" because they've been eating steak for years ... *shudders*

To be fair though, finding a well done rare is rare. (I tried rephrasing that, but what the heck). So I'll stick with medium rare if I don't know the cook. (Or "half English" as it is called in some places)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well-done butterfly cut? Let me guess: loads of sauce (preferrably plain ketchup), talks about themself being a "steak expert" because they've been eating steak for years ... *shudders*
If I remember correctly, lots of steak sauce... Ketchup? He's not that weird! I do remember the process through childhood. I don't know if I had a ketchup on steak phase, but I went from A-1 to Worcestershire, to a little seasoning. If I do a sauce, it's on the side (like creamy horseradish), so I can dip a tiny bit.
To be fair though, finding a well done rare is rare. (I tried rephrasing that, but what the heck). So I'll stick with medium rare if I don't know the cook. (Or "half English" as it is called in some places)
I've struggled with that confusing phrase a lot. A rare steak done well. I started calling for rare because if they made a "misteak" it was usually cooking it too much, so I'd order rare and get medium well. I'd actually be fine with "blue," so it's all good.

In an attempt to bring this back on-topic:
Any thoughts on how various members prefer their steaks done?
I can see Luna as a Blue to Rare girl.

bobsmith104

Mar 4, 2021
I don't know if I'm missing something, but I swear you used to be able to buy books off the laptop to improve skills. Playing through again for the first time in a long while and not getting that now. Am I remembering another game or something?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
In an attempt to bring this back on-topic:
Any thoughts on how various members prefer their steaks done?
I can see Luna as a Blue to Rare girl.
Well, Hopes said that Cordia generally loves to cook, so I'd assume a lot of the cooking the Family has at home are done by Cordia (Cordia, I see her preferring at least either medium rare or even medium).

Blue or Rare fits Luna's personality, but I'm not even sure whether the Family has occasions where they eat out a lot (the "date" where MC takes Luna with "The Cave" event felt like it kinda implies Luna generally eats at home rather than outside (in a restaurant etc).

Perhaps they do in a social gathering of a huge event between the Crime Families (which Gracie tells of Cynthia's dress looking beautiful while she was fighting), but I'd think those moments are rare.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I don't know if I'm missing something, but I swear you used to be able to buy books off the laptop to improve skills. Playing through again for the first time in a long while and not getting that now. Am I remembering another game or something?
Books are no longer part of the game. They were removed when the game got updated from 0.06.6 to 0.07.

From 0.07 onwards, skill points are obtained by doing girls' freeroam events and also through the Contracts where the skill points are increased by equipping clothes, weapons, accessories which boosts the MC.

p.s. Only one exception regarding the books is the one book that the MC can buy from the market in the "Nimble Fingers" Contract which I believe increases knowledge point by 1.
It gives MC info on the Bernero Family, but that increase in stat is one-off, and it's not like the previous books where stats increase by chunks of 5 points or 10 points etc)

bobsmith104

Mar 4, 2021
Books are no longer part of the game. They were removed when the game got updated from 0.06.6 to 0.07.

From 0.07 onwards, skill points are obtained by doing girls' freeroam events and also through the Contracts where the skill points are increased by equipping clothes, weapons, accessories which boosts the MC.
Okay, thanks.

I still feel like my stats are too low, despite ranking up to 5, finishing all the main 3 girls' side quests, having the best gear I can get, and up to story part 5 now. I can't even do all the side bits of the easiest jobs. Do I just wait till I finish more main story and go back to those side bits?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Okay, thanks.

I still feel like my stats are too low, despite ranking up to 5, finishing all the main 3 girls' side quests, having the best gear I can get, and up to story part 5 now. I can't even do all the side bits of the easiest jobs. Do I just wait till I finish more main story and go back to those side bits?
What equipment do you have on the MC?
Following is my equipment:

- Fedora (Rare)
- Long Coat (Rare)
- Bulletproof Vest (Rare)
- Hardened Gloves (Rare)
- Holy Pants (Epic)
- Lock Glasses (Legendary)

Snap 2021-06-09 at 12.14.01.png

But other than Long Coat, all the rest of them are contract rewards.
Basically had to repeat the contracts while having lesser equipment on and swapping the better equipment in and (the old inferior equipment) out when I successfully 100% completed each contract.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes