JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Both are good but not on the same level as Deluca. The writing for Deluca is just far superior to most of the games I've played on this site. But if they are looking for mafia style games then those are good suggestions. (y)
Well, I never actually said that they were on the same level as DeLuca (they're not, as you said DeLuca is far better than both of them, even though I do like the story of Oath of Loyalty quite a bit, and feel it is a bit underrated).
And yes, writing for DeLuca is better that is goes far beyond just the mafia genre, but basically across all genres better than most games on this site.

what is truly weak is strong quest bugged, says I need a gun, I have the gun equipped and still says I need gun. currently playing 7.2
2 questions;

1) What platform are you playing on, PC or Android?

If PC, go to Q2, if Android, sorry can't help you since I don't play on Android (you'll need to get help from someone who does)

2) Are you using cheat console codes or a mod to boost your stats?

If you're not using a mod, then I have no idea what is wrong on your end (since it works fine with mine).
If you're using any cheat/mod however, what I can say is stop using them because they screw with the codes of the game's pre-requisites with this mission more often than not (seen it happen with several people already). Load a save where you haven't used a mod/cheat, or if you're unlucky and don't have one, you'll need to start from the beginning again.

I played this game and I loved it. However, the thing that puzzles me is the MC's parentage and I have a theory on this. This may contain some spoilers so be warned. I believe there are three people that may or may not be their parents and they are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or the Serpent Woman (will not censor this as its basically a given right from the start). There is a quote from the DeLuca Capo that you should take into mind, "His parents where far from stupid people, but they were not known to be unnecessary cunning".

The serpent girl is obvious. So that is my game theory on who may or may not be the MC's parents.
Cordia is one of the LIs in the game, and Hopes (the Dev) has said from the beginning that there will be no incest in this game whatsoever.
So there's no if's and buts to this. As Cordia said (when she caught MC in her office), she is not MC's biological mother, Rina is.

Nov 23, 2020
Cordia is one of the LIs in the game, and Hopes (the Dev) has said from the beginning that there will be no incest in this game whatsoever.
So there's no if's and buts to this. As Cordia said (when she caught MC in her office), she is not MC's biological mother, Rina is.
I now know that hopes said no incest, but he/she laid the groundwork where it could have gone either way as referenced to the previous post. But I digress, I am okay with Cordia becoming a LI since she is a beautiful model tbh

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
lol good job you each went for the other sister! Works out well like that. :D
Well, Amita is the only sister willing to give blessings (not sure is Amata is willing, but I'd sure like to see her being naughty again hehe). :LOL:
Speaking of Amita & Amata, HopesGaming, I do hope to some extent we can get to see scenes of both sisters out of nun robes somewhere down the line.
If that does happen, I have a feeling those moments will be very rare, but still I'd love to see Amita's hair, and how she looks in casual clothing (of course, similar feelings towards Amata as well).

I mean yes, the sisters' faiths are incredibly strong, but surely there might come a moment or two when they are out of their nun robes (perhaps for a mission), no? :unsure:

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, Amita is the only sister willing to give blessings (not sure is Amata is willing, but I'd sure like to see her being naughty again hehe). :LOL:
Speaking of Amita & Amata, HopesGaming, I do hope to some extent we can get to see scenes of both sisters out of nun robes somewhere down the line.
If that does happen, I have a feeling those moments will be very rare, but still I'd love to see Amita's hair, and how she looks in casual clothing (of course, similar feelings towards Amata as well).

I mean yes, the sisters' faiths are incredibly strong, but surely there might come a moment or two when they are out of their nun robes (perhaps for a mission), no? :unsure:
Amata's faith is so strong, I expect she could crush your head like a watermelon while you are praying at her Sacred Altar.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Guys please don't mislead the people. Delucas main focus is to guide people to a healthy non-sinful lifestyle. There is no sexual content and will never be!

Please gather around me now so we can pray together.
Do you really want that I pray to the dark entity that she embrace us and guide us to the next plane of existence?:sneaky::eek::ROFLMAO:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It´s keeping romantic interest with the 3 ladies going to spell trouble in the future?
Noone knows that yet (and it's currently 3, but will be 4 when Cordia's free-roam opens up).
It will depend on the storyline at the point where each girl find out about MC's relationship with other girls and how they feel about it.

Will they get jealous and give MC an ultimatum to break up with the others?
Or will they be understanding and allow MC to build his harem?

I asked this to Hopes (the Dev) once (or was it twice? lol) before, and his reply was "I haven't decided it yet, but will do when the story gets to that point."

Reactions: BloodyRelight
Jan 30, 2021
Noone knows that yet (and it's currently 3, but will be 4 when Cordia's free-roam opens up).
It will depend on the storyline at the point where each girl find out about MC's relationship with other girls and how they feel about it.

Will they get jealous and give MC an ultimatum to break up with the others?
Or will they be understanding and allow MC to build his harem?

I asked this to Hopes (the Dev) once (or was it twice? lol) before, and his reply was "I haven't decided it yet, but will do when the story gets to that point."
yea they are only somewhat optional . because you need to complete them to unlock other quests
worse still you need to complete luna to unlock grace and grace to unlock bella and then you get to unlock
additional story . i cant wait for Cordia but if that means messing up with luna and grace its a little heartbreaking.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Cordia free roams? Have I missed something?
Not yet.
There will be more content bringing more interactions with Cordia, in some of the coming updates.
yea they are only somewhat optional . because you need to complete them to unlock other quests
worse still you need to complete luna to unlock grace and grace to unlock bella and then you get to unlock
additional story . i cant wait for Cordia but if that means messing up with luna and grace its a little heartbreaking.
Also, from the persepective of Contracts, you kind of need to do all 3 girls' side missions to gain the +3 for each of the 3 stats.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hopes said he's considering making an option to only friend-zone Luna and Gracie (like with Isabel) for those who dislike romancing multiple girls and wish to go with solo-girl routes.
If that becomes the case, it's most likely same option will apply with Cordia as well.

So let's just see how this all goes (but me being me, I'm going for all of them. Not just the 4 main girls, but all the other girls as well, whether they're with the Family or not. They will all be mine! :LOL:).

Speaking of Cordia, most of us have seen this scene several times already, but just felt like posting this lovely pic :love: of hers once again to bring a smile to fellow DeLuca soldiers out there:

Snap 2021-06-13 at 08.52.07.png

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Cordia free roams? Have I missed something?
Following is Hopes' Dev post from early May which explains everything:

View attachment 1177544

Hello DeLucas!

So, given enough time for everyone to hopefully played the latest update by now.
Lot to take in!
The gameplay feedback has been very interesting. Many people enjoys it while others not so much.
For those that did not the usual feedback was-
Difficulty and understanding, lack of visual, and fear of missing out if not doing the gameplay part.

- Difficulty and understanding - there will be a tutorial contract that will make it a bit easier to ease into.
- lack of visual - already in 0.07.2 did we add in more visual in the form of equipment renders. But will also expand upon the contracts with more renders (like it is with the bikini girl)
- Missing out - Will add something where non-gameplay players will be able to see all gameplay events and stuff.

Overall, I think it's a good replacement for the old one. I will still check for feedback and stuff to see how much it is actually liked once we get a bit more.
About the time with the new gameplay - minimal. Now the framework is done and start contracts has been written. Focus is on all the other things and contracts will mainly be done by others and checked by me.

Release schedule.
Like mentioned in previous post. The 0.0.8 will be a bit different in that it will be released faster but with lower amount of content than the big ones. Of course, still aiming for a satisfactorily content amount but not 'My Name Is Luna' kind of length. Those will happen, but will be rare.

In 0.0.8 the focus will be on Gracie. We need to expand on her a bit so be prepared for some previews with her in the coming weeks.
But, we will also add a few Luna events. One is about Luna talking a bit about her past sisters and what she knows. Because she knows.
Then a bit of lewd with her. That is the plan with her.
No Isabel plans as of yet.
Cordia. Cordia-Cordia-Cordia. I've gotten so much requests, questions, demands, about Cordia. I must say the amount of people who love her even surprises me.
Well, due to all that I've decided to talk a little on what the plan is with her;

She will have her own freeroam and content like the rest of the girls.
Her requirement to open up her free-roam is Luna and Gracie quest-line.
Luna once we get to the part about the trouble about her and Cordia while Gracie is when we need to get Gracie a bit more involved with the Family. We are getting close to both of those quest-line so in the near future we will play around with her :)

Hope you all had a good weekend.

-HG

Reactions: bolondro2
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes