HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
does anyone have a save file for the story 10 i love you my son point and then onwards? i played the game under the limited sandbox mode so i can just get the story beats with the side content without all the other systems as thats not for me but for some reason i cant activate it at all. it says the first requirement is evening but thats it.the next requirement is that i complete my name is luna and i did that already but yet i cant continue on , id appreciate someone help me out with a save file or some way to get out of this . ive been locked out of the content that was new for months now before givin up and moving on. im honestly waiting for the vn mode so i never have to deal with this again.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
does anyone have a save file for the story 10 i love you my son point and then onwards? i played the game under the limited sandbox mode so i can just get the story beats with the side content without all the other systems as thats not for me but for some reason i cant activate it at all. it says the first requirement is evening but thats it.the next requirement is that i complete my name is luna and i did that already but yet i cant continue on , id appreciate someone help me out with a save file or some way to get out of this . ive been locked out of the content that was new for months now before givin up and moving on. im honestly waiting for the vn mode so i never have to deal with this again.
Have you completed Story 10 in your current playthrough?
For events after that, you need to speak to Wilfred.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Have you completed Story 10 in your current playthrough?
For events after that, you need to speak to Wilfred.
No, thats the story im trying to get to. when i go to continue the story it says i cant until i finish up anything left in my event log. when i go to my event log everything is green in main story except the story 10 i cant get into. the main events tab i have the what is truly weak is truly strong and onwards is content i havent reached also because it requires story 10. i completed all the girls mission at this point tho

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No, thats the story im trying to get to. when i go to continue the story it says i cant until i finish up anything left in my event log. when i go to my event log everything is green in main story except the story 10 i cant get into. the main events tab i have the what is truly weak is truly strong and onwards is content i havent reached also because it requires story 10. i completed all the girls mission at this point tho
I take it that you have completed Story 9, I'll Protect You, the raid on Straffan's warehouse where Gracie turns up?
Must've done to begin My Name Is Luna.
Weird.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Strange, the only pre-requisite for I Love You My Son is to have completed My Name Is Luna. :unsure:
Did you take the oath, with Luna? Think it's around 3 days after the event.
Yes i did that part as well. what i noticed from my game that may be weird is that in the main events tab i have the what is truly weak is truly strong and the unofficial parts not green or completed as i cant get to em but i have the end part, port end completed . i dont kno if thats something that can happen where u can beat something ahead of other missions when its requirements to get u further down . that seems odd to me but i can be wrong

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes i did that part as well. what i noticed from my game that may be weird is that in the main events tab i have the what is truly weak is truly strong and the unofficial parts not green or completed as i cant get to em but i have the end part, port end completed . i dont kno if thats something that can happen where u can beat something ahead of other missions when its requirements to get u further down . that seems odd to me but i can be wrong
I think you're correct, that does seem out of sequence.
Possibly thrown a spanner in the works, but I'm afraid I have no idea how to get around that!
Best thing I have, is a save at the start of the Eiza rescue mission, but it's on full game mode.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
I think you're correct, that does seem out of sequence.
Possibly thrown a spanner in the works, but I'm afraid I have no idea how to get around that!
sigh yea its fine . thanks for trying to help tho. my first time playing the game al my save files was incompatible, so i had to start it all over . but that was when the game was full sandbox and all the grind . that was too daunting for me to go back and deal with so i tried the limited one to save me from the grind and still enjoy the story. now i ran into this smh. imma just fall back from this until the vn mode is up then . thanks again and appreciate it

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
sigh yea its fine . thanks for trying to help tho. my first time playing the game al my save files was incompatible, so i had to start it all over . but that was when the game was full sandbox and all the grind . that was too daunting for me to go back and deal with so i tried the limited one to save me from the grind and still enjoy the story. now i ran into this smh. imma just fall back from this until the vn mode is up then . thanks again and appreciate it
np mate, not sure if you caught the edit I made - put a save just before the Eiza rescue mission.
It's an S Rank Contract, but you have enough stats to succeed. Just follow the Contracts Walkthrough. (y)

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Pleasure mate. (y)
Unfortunately it's saved at the point of a lewd scene with Sister Amita, so you miss a scene in the office.
Think you can scroll back to see some of it.
no problem at all . its a blessing just to continue on after months of getting no headway

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Cordia will have lewd for sure. This is after all an adult game. But don't worry. For Cordia any lewd will be a separate path. People are not forced into lewd with her.
I forget--we we able to opt out of that very sensuous kiss from Cordia in her lingerie?
Then I can only hope that the devs give the player the option of not choosing this branch. And then I will close it and trown the key very deep in the Mariana´s trench.
Alright! Who is this Mariana character and what are we doing with her "trench?" Exploring the depths, I hope! Or is that "with Hope?"

Last edited:

collinio

Jan 20, 2018
How do you activate the contract main event? There is no option for me to ask Wilfred about the contract to start this.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
How do you activate the contract main event? There is no option for me to ask Wilfred about the contract to start this.
I'm assuming by contract main event, you're talking about Eiza's Ombra contract event.
Following option in talk with Wilfred should pop up as long as you've done the pre-requisites for the event (second image):

Snap 2021-06-15 at 11.21.36.png

Snap 2021-06-15 at 11.34.26.png

collinio

Jan 20, 2018
I'm assuming by contract main event, you're talking about Eiza's Ombra contract event.
Following option in talk with Wilfred should pop up as long as you've done the pre-requisites for the event (second image):

View attachment 1246495

View attachment 1246498
nope, not even got to that, I mean learning about your own contract. I've had no option to talk to Wilfred about it at any point, so can't research it and therefore move forward.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
nope, not even got to that, I mean learning about your own contract. I've had no option to talk to Wilfred about it at any point, so can't research it and therefore move forward.
Ah, I see.
Didn't you see this option?

Snap 2021-06-15 at 12.01.50.png

After selecting it and hearing what Wilfred says, you gotta use your laptop to search about Contracts.
After that talk to Wilfred again, and if I remember correctly, that concludes that event.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes