whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Cordia free roams? Have I missed something?
Not yet.
There will be more content bringing more interactions with Cordia, in some of the coming updates.
yea they are only somewhat optional . because you need to complete them to unlock other quests
worse still you need to complete luna to unlock grace and grace to unlock bella and then you get to unlock
additional story . i cant wait for Cordia but if that means messing up with luna and grace its a little heartbreaking.
Also, from the persepective of Contracts, you kind of need to do all 3 girls' side missions to gain the +3 for each of the 3 stats.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
yea they are only somewhat optional . because you need to complete them to unlock other quests
worse still you need to complete luna to unlock grace and grace to unlock bella and then you get to unlock
additional story . i cant wait for Cordia but if that means messing up with luna and grace its a little heartbreaking.
Hopes said he's considering making an option to only friend-zone Luna and Gracie (like with Isabel) for those who dislike romancing multiple girls and wish to go with solo-girl routes.
If that becomes the case, it's most likely same option will apply with Cordia as well.

So let's just see how this all goes (but me being me, I'm going for all of them. Not just the 4 main girls, but all the other girls as well, whether they're with the Family or not. They will all be mine! :LOL:).

Speaking of Cordia, most of us have seen this scene several times already, but just felt like posting this lovely pic :love: of hers once again to bring a smile to fellow DeLuca soldiers out there:

Snap 2021-06-13 at 08.52.07.png

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Cordia free roams? Have I missed something?
Following is Hopes' Dev post from early May which explains everything:

View attachment 1177544

Hello DeLucas!

So, given enough time for everyone to hopefully played the latest update by now.
Lot to take in!
The gameplay feedback has been very interesting. Many people enjoys it while others not so much.
For those that did not the usual feedback was-
Difficulty and understanding, lack of visual, and fear of missing out if not doing the gameplay part.

- Difficulty and understanding - there will be a tutorial contract that will make it a bit easier to ease into.
- lack of visual - already in 0.07.2 did we add in more visual in the form of equipment renders. But will also expand upon the contracts with more renders (like it is with the bikini girl)
- Missing out - Will add something where non-gameplay players will be able to see all gameplay events and stuff.

Overall, I think it's a good replacement for the old one. I will still check for feedback and stuff to see how much it is actually liked once we get a bit more.
About the time with the new gameplay - minimal. Now the framework is done and start contracts has been written. Focus is on all the other things and contracts will mainly be done by others and checked by me.

Release schedule.
Like mentioned in previous post. The 0.0.8 will be a bit different in that it will be released faster but with lower amount of content than the big ones. Of course, still aiming for a satisfactorily content amount but not 'My Name Is Luna' kind of length. Those will happen, but will be rare.

In 0.0.8 the focus will be on Gracie. We need to expand on her a bit so be prepared for some previews with her in the coming weeks.
But, we will also add a few Luna events. One is about Luna talking a bit about her past sisters and what she knows. Because she knows.
Then a bit of lewd with her. That is the plan with her.
No Isabel plans as of yet.
Cordia. Cordia-Cordia-Cordia. I've gotten so much requests, questions, demands, about Cordia. I must say the amount of people who love her even surprises me.
Well, due to all that I've decided to talk a little on what the plan is with her;

She will have her own freeroam and content like the rest of the girls.
Her requirement to open up her free-roam is Luna and Gracie quest-line.
Luna once we get to the part about the trouble about her and Cordia while Gracie is when we need to get Gracie a bit more involved with the Family. We are getting close to both of those quest-line so in the near future we will play around with her :)

Hope you all had a good weekend.

-HG

Reactions: bolondro2

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1623609639324.png
1623609651221.png

Hey Delucas

We're getting closer!
Won't be adding much regarding the contracts on this round. May add some after release when working towards a steam release.
Also, focus will be season based. What I mean is, there won't be work on story as I like how the end of the Fabio arc is the end of a season 1.
Isabel had a nice conclusion on her first part. Same with Luna. (And the added event with Luna on this will be a nice touch to it)
Gracie is lacking and that is what this update is for. We need Cordia to accept Gracie into the Family business!
Lastly, the girls may have a change of clothes and new poses in their room as to show new transition to a new season.
Do note that calling it seasons have no effect on your guys way of playing. Just a better way to integrate planned stuff and change stuff up.

Two previews this time around.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1244528
View attachment 1244530

Hey Delucas

We're getting closer!
Won't be adding much regarding the contracts on this round. May add some after release when working towards a steam release.
Also, focus will be season based. What I mean is, there won't be work on story as I like how the end of the Fabio arc is the end of a season 1.
Isabel had a nice conclusion on her first part. Same with Luna. (And the added event with Luna on this will be a nice touch to it)
Gracie is lacking and that is what this update is for. We need Cordia to accept Gracie into the Family business!
Lastly, the girls may have a change of clothes and new poses in their room as to show new transition to a new season.
Do note that calling it seasons have no effect on your guys way of playing. Just a better way to integrate planned stuff and change stuff up.

Two previews this time around.
Thanks for posting this!
Holy shit, I'm excited :love::love: (seems like we're inching a little bit closer towards the next update release possibly? ;)) !!

And HopesGaming glad DeLuca is getting towards a steam release, you totally deserve it man. (y)

Some questions for ya:

1) So not much contracts this time around, that's fine but I'm assuming there will still be the contract which serves as the tutorial for contracts mechanics?
And if that's the case, will that contract be playable even with a save where where we've played all 5 D-contracts already (or would we need to load up a save which is the point prior to playing those contracts, or even start from beginning to play this tutorial contract?)

2) Don't know how many season the game is planned for, but does this mean that the girls (will likely) have change of clothes and poses in their room for every season?

3) How many seasons would you say we're looking at with DeLuca overall, if you'd give a very rough estimate?

4) This function to change things around the house (move around furniture, or hang up stuff, etc.... basically decorate MC's room or other possible areas of the DeLuca mansion), is it still your plan to implement those?

5) Lore section is still coming? Love the gameplay and the current storyline of the DeLuca timeline, but I also would love to read up on the lore to get to know more stuff (history, structure of these crime Families and more etc etc).

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Also, I could be very much wrong about this, but that scene with Gracie, MC, Joey with a detective board/crime board has me thinking,

"Yeah, looks like an elaborate plan by Gracie to impress Cordia (with her detailed knowledge about the Crime Families) in order for to convince her mom to work for the Family"

But regardless of how this scene plays out and factors into it all, looking sooooooooooo forward to this.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol I want to start making posts which ask questions that have been answered by the prior posts.
That seems like fun...

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Will Cordia be a love interest? ;)

Next update sounds good. Getting lewd with the lovely Luna and some Gracie backstory. I can live without Isabel for one update, but Luna has to be in every single one. :)

Plus it looks like we will get more Joey, but I didn't see Gottardo in that preview. I need more of the dynamic duo. Wahahah!

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

Next update sounds good. Getting lewd with the lovely Luna and some Gracie backstory. I can live without Isabel for one update, but Luna has to be in every single one. :)

Plus it looks like we will get more Joey, but I didn't see Gottardo in that preview. I need more of the dynamic duo. Wahahah!
Nope, not a LI but she'll have her own content. That's the plan all along

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thanks for posting this!
Holy shit, I'm excited :love::love: (seems like we're inching a little bit closer towards the next update release possibly? ;)) !!

And HopesGaming glad DeLuca is getting towards a steam release, you totally deserve it man. (y)

Some questions for ya:

1) So not much contracts this time around, that's fine but I'm assuming there will still be the contract which serves as the tutorial for contracts mechanics?
And if that's the case, will that contract be playable even with a save where where we've played all 5 D-contracts already (or would we need to load up a save which is the point prior to playing those contracts, or even start from beginning to play this tutorial contract?)

2) Don't know how many season the game is planned for, but does this mean that the girls (will likely) have change of clothes and poses in their room for every season?

3) How many seasons would you say we're looking at with DeLuca overall, if you'd give a very rough estimate?

4) This function to change things around the house (move around furniture, or hang up stuff, etc.... basically decorate MC's room or other possible areas of the DeLuca mansion), is it still your plan to implement those?

5) Lore section is still coming? Love the gameplay and the current storyline of the DeLuca timeline, but I also would love to read up on the lore to get to know more stuff (history, structure of these crime Families and more etc etc).
1) Hmm maybe. Those are planned but dunno if it be together with the new contracts or the new update.
Yes the tutorial will be playable even after doing the current contracts.

2) Very knew idea so can't say anything for certain. But I think so yeah.

3) Again, dunno. Maybe 4

4) Problem with that is that any new furniture has to be applied to any scenes involved with scenes and events taking place in those locations and that can be a bit too much.

5) Got a lot of lore written! Hopefully hopefully!

I hope not.

It will (at least for me) break completelly the inmersion in the story. Completely out of character
Cordia will have lewd for sure. This is after all an adult game. But don't worry. For Cordia any lewd will be a separate path. People are not forced into lewd with her.

Sadly no Gottardo this time heh.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes