Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okay, thanks.

I still feel like my stats are too low, despite ranking up to 5, finishing all the main 3 girls' side quests, having the best gear I can get, and up to story part 5 now. I can't even do all the side bits of the easiest jobs. Do I just wait till I finish more main story and go back to those side bits?
Look closely at the list JJJ84 provided because it is not only the equipment but the rarity: quite a few quests give out better rewards when repeated and that makes a whole lot of a difference Or look at the rarity the contract reward mentions and the one you got. With all equipment and finished side stories you should be able to breeze through the current contract content.

Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

BejoGuk

Apr 30, 2018
Following are the requirements for both missions:

View attachment 1235917

Can't say for the android port (since I only play on PC), but you should be getting the "Can I have this." event (initial Eiza & MC meet), after finishing the promotion to Soldato, and finishing "The Kaskar Family" event (with Jalen).

Same goes for "What is Truly Weak is Truly Strong." (Ombra contract).
As long as all the requirements are met and you have the Soldato pistol equipped, it should begin (though there are exceptions if you use cheats or mods which more often than not screws up the saves).
Already did the requirement and finish the story 10, but still, not appears and cant start the ombra mission

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Already did the requirement and finish the story 10, but still, not appears and cant start the ombra mission
Not sure what is the issue then.

If after the Soldato promotion event with Blackie, you spoke to Wilfred, collected the Soldato package from the park with Luna, then after equipping the Soldato Pistol to MC, the Ombra contract event should proceed as intended.

Only instances that I heard it not working for people (who did all the above) were because they used a mod or cheat to boost up MC's stats, which more often than not messes up the game's code regarding Ombra contract pre-requisites.

Reactions: BejoGuk

BejoGuk

Apr 30, 2018
Not sure what is the issue then.

If after the Soldato promotion event with Blackie, you spoke to Wilfred, collected the Soldato package from the park with Luna, then after equipping the Soldato Pistol to MC, the Ombra contract event should proceed as intended.

Only instances that I heard it not working for people (who did all the above) were because they used a mod or cheat to boost up MC's stats, which more often than not messes up the game's code regarding Ombra contract pre-requisites.
Looks like I must try to re-extract the game and play from the beginning. Thanks for your help

Reactions: JJJ84

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
lol I used to think that I prefered them medium. Couldn't get past the idea of the blood, for rare.
Got introduced to rare, by mistake, in Barcelona & never looked back.
Blue is a taste sensation.
Lived in Spain for 35 years, went to Barcelona like 3 times, if you ever go back to Spain go to Galicia best seafood, Valencia for the Paella, South Spain(Jaen,Malaga,Sevilla....all south for Gazpacho and Toledo for best Pork from a famous cook Candido. I'm retired now(last month) just finishing some stuff here and going back,got my 2 daughters there and my 3 only friends(will go to hell and back for them)

Reactions: Tricon and whichone

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Lived in Spain for 35 years, went to Barcelona like 3 times, if you ever go back to Spain go to Galicia best seafood, Valencia for the Paella, South Spain(Jaen,Malaga,Sevilla....all south for Gazpacho and Toledo for best Pork from a famous cook Candido. I'm retired now(last month) just finishing some stuff here and going back,got my 2 daughters there and my 3 only friends(will go to hell and back for them)
My sister (5 years younger) and her husband have retired to Spain.

Reactions: chicho1958

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I loved the fish (y Bebeto!!) in A Coruna, very much Galicia!
Mijas (smallest bull ring en Espana!) was where I got introduced to paella.
Madrid por pulpo...

For Barca, I saw Rivaldo score a hatrick vs Valencia at Camp Nou.
Being introduced to rare steak felt secondary, at the time.
The joy of that introduction has lasted a whole lot longer, though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I loved the fish (y Bebeto!!) in A Coruna, very much Galicia!
Mijas (smallest bull ring en Espana!) was where I got introduced to paella.
Madrid por pulpo...

For Barca, I saw Rivaldo score a hatrick vs Valencia at Camp Nou.
Being introduced to rare steak felt secondary, at the time.
The joy of that introduction has lasted a whole lot longer, though.
With all due respect to the local kicking-a-ball-around group (and I like some entertaining kicking-a-ball-around very much), my memories of Barcelona are indeed more about the city itself - and, yes, food.

(One of the more persisting memories is also kinda off though: the width of the sidewalks in large swathes of town, what a pleasure to wander around)

• Love
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
With all due respect to the local kicking-a-ball-around group (and I like some entertaining kicking-a-ball-around very much), my memories of Barcelona are indeed more about the city itself - and, yes, food.

(One of the more persisting memories is also kinda off though: the width of the sidewalks in large swathes of town, what a pleasure to wander around)
Ah, La Rambla...

legend310

Mar 2, 2021
Very impressed with this game, with the renders and direction of the story. Haven't encountered anything else like it. Anyone have similar recommendations? Hopefully an update will come soon.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Very impressed with this game, with the renders and direction of the story. Haven't encountered anything else like it. Anyone have similar recommendations? Hopefully an update will come soon.
There's not that many f95 games which use the mafia genre as its primary focus like DeLuca, but having said that you might want to try the following games:

- Oath of Loyalty
- Alexandra

Reactions: legend310

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
There's not that many f95 games which use the mafia genre as its primary focus like DeLuca, but having said that you might want to try the following games:

- Oath of Loyalty
- Alexandra
Both are good but not on the same level as Deluca. The writing for Deluca is just far superior to most of the games I've played on this site. But if they are looking for mafia style games then those are good suggestions. (y)

Reactions: legend310

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
what is truly weak is strong quest bugged, says I need a gun, I have the gun equipped and still says I need gun. currently playing 7.2

Nov 23, 2020
I played this game and I loved it. However, the thing that puzzles me is the MC's parentage and I have a theory on this. This may contain some spoilers so be warned. I believe there are three people that may or may not be their parents and they are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or the Serpent Woman (will not censor this as its basically a given right from the start). There is a quote from the DeLuca Capo that you should take into mind, "His parents where far from stupid people, but they were not known to be unnecessary cunning".

The serpent girl is obvious. So that is my game theory on who may or may not be the MC's parents.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I played this game and I loved it. However, the thing that puzzles me is the MC's parentage and I have a theory on this. This may contain some spoilers so be warned. I believe there are three people that may or may not be their parents and they are
or the Serpent Woman (will not censor this as its basically a given right from the start). There is a quote from the DeLuca Capo that you should take into mind, "His parents where far from stupid people, but they were not known to be unnecessary cunning".

The serpent girl is obvious. So that is my game theory on who may or may not be the MC's parents.
Cordia is not hopes mother, that is confirmed by hope. End of that story.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes