collinio

Jan 20, 2018
I'm assuming by contract main event, you're talking about Eiza's Ombra contract event.
Following option in talk with Wilfred should pop up as long as you've done the pre-requisites for the event (second image):

View attachment 1246495

View attachment 1246498
nope, not even got to that, I mean learning about your own contract. I've had no option to talk to Wilfred about it at any point, so can't research it and therefore move forward.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
nope, not even got to that, I mean learning about your own contract. I've had no option to talk to Wilfred about it at any point, so can't research it and therefore move forward.
Ah, I see.
Didn't you see this option?

Snap 2021-06-15 at 12.01.50.png

After selecting it and hearing what Wilfred says, you gotta use your laptop to search about Contracts.
After that talk to Wilfred again, and if I remember correctly, that concludes that event.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Hey guys , last time i played the version 0.06 in 2019 with isabel update, how much story progress since then ? tnx
If you remember the assassin chick there's some progression with her (B plot) but the A plot has only slightly progressed (1 extra mission from where you left off in 2019) and progress with the main LIs is the same as 2019 as well.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey guys , last time i played the version 0.06 in 2019 with isabel update, how much story progress since then ? tnx
It's gonna depend on who you ask.
Myself and majority of people who played the update enjoyed it and were very satisfied (whether it's story and/or gameplay etc ), but there is a small subset of people who didn't feel it was enough (which I disagree, but won't get into).

I think the best way to find out is to play it yourself and see how you feel about it afterwards when you've finished it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's gonna depend on who you ask.
Myself and majority of people who played the update enjoyed it and were very satisfied (whether it's story and/or gameplay etc ), but there is a small subset of people who didn't feel it was enough (which I disagree, but won't get into).

I think the best way to find out is to play it yourself and see how you feel about it afterwards when you've finished it.
Also, the contract system has changed (for the better, IMHO), so that will be a new experience.

Reactions: Cartageno and JJJ84

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Is main character still useless shit? Or he make some progress finally and players are allowed to have some gameplay fun?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
what is the difference between fullexp and story+freeroam? probably without missions ...

how to unlock next rank missions i did first 5. continue with story?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes