BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Guys please don't mislead the people. Delucas main focus is to guide people to a healthy non-sinful lifestyle. There is no sexual content and will never be!

Please gather around me now so we can pray together.
Our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those
who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever. Amen.

Also I pray for those who disrespect mommy Cordia for their transgressions are great and their minds poor in both class and taste.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
One of the main missions requires Luna's "My name is Luna" mission.
Yes, but that doesn't invalidate my point that there are LI events that are not required in order to complete the main events. Both Gracie & Isabel have events that are not needed to completed the main events.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes, but that doesn't invalidate my point that there are LI events that are not required in order to complete the main events. Both Gracie & Isabel have events that are not needed to completed the main events.
It's just a question of wording.
You said that "it's possible to finish all of the main events without finishing the individual LI's events."
It's not, you have to finish Luna's to proceed the main story. Luna is one of the individual LI's.
Which is probably why Lord Verminaard pointed that out.
If you'd said "it's possible without finishing all of the girls' individual LI's events", then it would have been more specific and accurate.

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Since 0.07 update, I think I've noticed at least 10+ people saying they can't start the Ombra mission, and it turns out it's due to cheats or mods.

Makes me even consider there perhaps should be a big fat red sign (lol) in OP saying:

" DO NOT USE CHEATS OR MODS. BECAUSE IT WILL LIKELY FUCK OVER YOUR GAME"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SuperLYC and c3p0

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
It's just a question of wording.
You said that "it's possible to finish all of the main events without finishing the individual LI's events."
It's not, you have to finish Luna's to proceed the main story. Luna is one of the individual LI's.
Which is probably why Lord Verminaard pointed that out.
If you'd said "it's possible without finishing all of the girls' individual LI's events", then it would have been more specific and accurate.
Thank you for clarification. :) I was just about to write something similiar to "Luna is one of the individual LI's." part but your explanation is more helpful than my possible answer.

Reactions: whichone

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Or...
"DO NOT USE CHEATS OR MODS. BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE UNCLE WILFRED DISAPPOINTED--AND LADY CORDIA VERY SAD"
Wilfred only being disappointed?
I thought for sure he would ground everyone using cheats/mod "You're grounded" or better yet, give us one of his rare angry moments "Don't......use cheats" :LOL::ROFLMAO:

And Cordia being very sad. Yeah that seems suitable, though we've yet to see Cordia's sad face in game yet (we've seen her stern face, and also seen her pleased/happy face to some extent, though not one of sadness I guess).

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
is there a cheat for the missions? the update is a pain in the ass, when you are used to the old easy missions.
saveeditonline.com

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheDeLucaFamily

Am a front-end web developer, a variable is a variable. Back up your save if you feel you need too, but changing basic stats like your money and character stats such as "pc > intelligence" shouldn't be an issue. Cheat away, as long as you keep it simple you should be able to ignore the fear mongering.

People usually break their saves when they start manipulating boolean values for scenario flags. I cheated and my save was perfectly fine.

• Angry
Reactions: Cabin Fever

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
saveeditonline.com

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheDeLucaFamily

Am a front-end web developer, a variable is a variable. Back up your save if you feel you need too, but changing basic stats like your money and character stats such as "pc > intelligence" shouldn't be an issue. Cheat away, as long as you keep it simple you should be able to ignore the fear mongering.

People usually break their saves when they start manipulating boolean values for scenario flags. I cheated and my save was perfectly fine.
I won't state my job title, presumably that was done as an attempt to make what you say seem to carry more merit.

It's not fear mongering.
It's proven to break the game when people use cheat mods.
Look through the thread, there is a bucket load of evidence of people actually doing so.

Events get triggered incorrectly and subsequent events then cannot be triggered.
Promotion event not triggering, so no gun package being collected.
Gun equipped doesn't recognise as being equipped, so final mission cannot begin.

There are many, many instances of these game breaking issues and most are due to mod use.
Money shouldn't break anything, but character stats for the girls romantic interest will.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno and JJJ84

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, as if a mere restraining order will ever stop my quest for DeLuca knowledge lmao :LOL::ROFLMAO:
lol regardless of restraint, surely there is only a finite amount of information to be gathered?
Eventually you'll either run out of questions, or have to start inventing imaginary scenarios for them. :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if Hopes feels like he's playing 20 Questions, when he comes here.:ROFLMAO:
Don't stop asking, though! I enjoy seeing the responses, too! (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Eventually you'll either run out of questions,
Will I though? ;);):ROFLMAO:

or have to start inventing imaginary scenarios for them. :ROFLMAO:
No.1 and No.2 on that list of imaginary scenarios:

1) Gracie riding a dragon across Lucania
2) Witcheress Luna hunting monsters on top of her gigantic ice cream mountain
:LOL:

I wonder if Hopes feels like he's playing 20 Questions, when he comes here.:ROFLMAO:
Don't stop asking, though! I enjoy seeing the responses, too! (y)
As you well know by now, when I am curious about something, I'm of mind to get it off my chest by asking questions about it (and while I'm really glad when Hopes responds, it's also okay if he doesn't. Dude's busy after all).

So yeah, no worries. No matter what restraints are put on me, my thirst for DeLuca knowledge will always break me free hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ha hahaha, of this I am positive that you will not! Even without a new update, you will absolutely find something to be inquisitive about in the game lore.

You had me at 1).
2) pushed me over the edge.
I will now be massively disappointed, if I do not see Luna rolling around nude in a giant mountain of ice cream. :mad:
As you well know by now, when I am curious about something, I'm of mind to get it off my chest by asking questions about it (and while I'm really glad when Hopes responds, it's also okay if he doesn't. Dude's busy after all).

So yeah, no worries. No matter what restraints are put on me, my thirst for DeLuca knowledge will always break me free hehe.
Ha ha, I imagine that you will not be the only person to contest any restraint placed upon you.
I like the questions & the passion for the game that they represent. They also make me think about different aspects that I'd not considered.
I'm sure there are plenty of others, Hopes included, who also do. (y)

• Red Heart

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
People usually break their saves when they start manipulating boolean values for scenario flags.
Events get triggered incorrectly and subsequent events then cannot be triggered.
Promotion event not triggering, so no gun package being collected.
Gun equipped doesn't recognise as being equipped, so final mission cannot begin.
Not sure how you want me to respond when I already have

Money shouldn't break anything, but character stats for the girls romantic interest will.
Not even necessary in this game, there's no payout for any relationship tiers. As long as people are only modifying their money and personal stats it really is just vapid fear mongering.

Changing the MC's intelligence int variable from 10 to 20 won't suddenly break "My Name is Luna"

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Not sure how you want me to respond when I already have
Your response was incorrect.
That's why you were corrected.
It's not fear mongering, there are pages of evidence of it occurring.
Try reading.
Not even necessary in this game, there's no payout for any relationship tiers. As long as people are only modifying their money and personal stats it really is just vapid fear mongering.

Changing the MC's intelligence int variable from 10 to 20 won't suddenly break "My Name is Luna"
First of all, I suggest you educate yourself on the meaning of words, before using them.
Specifically "vapid".
It means to offer nothing that is stimulating or challenging.
Fear mongering, by definition, is stimulating or challenging, so is not vapid. :FacePalm:
It's not fear mongering, anyway. As was pointed out to you.

Secondly, of course, you are correct and the countless pages of different people who've had game breaking bugs through using cheats, then not encountered when not using them, are all wrong.

I find it rather ironic that you would use "My Name Is Luna" as your e.g.
Particularly when this is the specific mission that is pre-requisite for the Ombra Contract, which is precisely where people have been getting stuck after using cheats to alter character stats. :ROFLMAO:

It's plain to see what we're dealing with, I should've known better when you claimed to be a web developer in an attempt to validate your statement. :WeSmart:
What's that supposed to prove, anyway? Do you do "front-end web development" using Python? I expect you'd be more likely to use Java, CSS, HTML, Dreamweaver, or any of the associated tool platforms, like Word Press or GitHub.
We've seem you in this thread doing nothing but complaining that this is "a bad shounen story" & that "there's not enough sex".
You've even tried to advise someone not to bother playing, because there's not enough sex.
It seems that you do not enjoy this game. Why are you even here?

Last edited:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

Well you kept it to 2 questions so it appears the restraining order is working. :ROFLMAO:

As far as imaginary scenario number 1: Gracie can not be allowed to have a dragon. Eventually she would get into trouble and Cordia would take the dragon away. As the bond between human and dragon can not be broken once established this punishment could lead to the downfall of the DeLuca Family. This must be avoided at all costs.

I see no problems with scenario 2. ;) Wahahah!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well you kept it to 2 questions so it appears the restraining order is working. :ROFLMAO:

As far as imaginary scenario number 1: Gracie can not be allowed to have a dragon. Eventually she would get into trouble and Cordia would take the dragon away. As the bond between human and dragon can not be broken once established this punishment could lead to the downfall of the DeLuca Family. This must be avoided at all costs.

I see no problems with scenario 2. ;) Wahahah!
No doubt Cordia would ground Gracie and take the dragon away, but how will they even keep the dragon away? Cost of doing that would be the exponential multiple costs of Luna's requested Diamond gun, and Gracie's Diamond car put together.

And that is how........ the DeLuca Family fell.
They ran out of money.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Gracie on dragon idea has been already roaming around on this thread from a long time ago, but Wicheress Luna on ice cream scenario no. 2?
That sort of came together when I was thinking with Hopes Witcheress Ciri cosplay by Luna render, and Luna's ice cream scene in the MC's promotion event.
I was like "Wait, how about we put these two together?"

And voila~
we have Witcheress Luna on ice cream hahaha;):LOL:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Gracie on dragon idea has been already roaming around on this thread from a long time ago, but Wicheress Luna on ice cream scenario no. 2?
That sort of came together when I was thinking with Hopes Witcheress Ciri cosplay by Luna render, and Luna's ice cream scene in the MC's promotion event.
I was like "Wait, how about we put these two together?"
As long as you can keep the dragon away from the ice cream, things might work out OK.
We'd be entering copyright infringement territory, Fire & Ice & all that...
Just need "A Song of" and we're screwed.
And voila~
Sorry to be pedantic, but "et voila", please. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes