konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
heh...i knew that it was mostly vn (which is not an issue, skipping is my friend) with some sbx ui...but i had no idea that there is no xxx atm (expected smt like badik)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
what is the difference between fullexp and story+freeroam? probably without missions ...

how to unlock next rank missions i did first 5. continue with story?
I've only played Full experience, so don't really know Story + Freeroam, but as you said, most likely without the contracts gameplay (perhaps except for the Ombra contract, but don't take my word for it).

The 5 D-contracts are it for this update.
The C-contracts won't come until the update after the next update (since Hopes said coming update won't really have contracts in it).

is there a cheat for the missions? the update is a pain in the ass, when you are used to the old easy missions.
While there are cheats and mods for the contracts, it's really not recommended, since I've seen a fair number of people screwing up their saves unable to proceed, especially in starting the Ombra contract.

Besides, contracts are challenging when you first experience it, but as you retry them and do better (by doing girls freeroam events, and getting better equipment through shop or contracts themselves), they become pretty easy peasy towards the latter part of the update.

but i had no idea that there is no xxx atm (expected smt like badik)
lol play till the end of update. There is xxx content

Reactions: Dragon59

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
lol play till the end of update. There is xxx content
initially i assumed that i downloaded some wrong part etc...the last scene was wilfred on the phone (after mc and some man...father? on a bench.) ...but i had tnx for playing and credits ...and havenot seen anything (i saw some xxx like dual bj picture...but nothing led to this so i assumed it is some bonus card or something of that nature ...anyways...need x100 times more)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
initially i assumed that i downloaded some wrong part etc...the last scene was wilfred on the phone (after mc and some man...father? on a bench.) ...but i had tnx for playing and credits ...and havenot seen anything (i saw some xxx like dual bj picture...but nothing led to this so i assumed it is some bonus card or something of that nature ...anyways...need x100 times more)
Even x1000 times won't change it.
The game has a major focus on the story - also known as a story-based adult game. Even with lots of added sex scenes, it won't be enough for the type of people who skips the story part to get to the juicy stuff.

Nothing wrong with wanting xxx and skipping the story btw. But better read some comments/reviews on your future games to avoid disappointment.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Even x1000 times won't change it.
The game has a major focus on the story - also known as a story-based adult game. Even with lots of added sex scenes, it won't be enough for the type of people who skips the story part to get to the juicy stuff.

Nothing wrong with wanting xxx and skipping the story btw. But better read some comments/reviews on your future games to avoid disappointment.
Hey Hopes! How have you been doing man?
I've been having a pretty busy day, and finally having some break.

Here's some questions regarding the game (a lot of it's about contracts):

1) A lot of very likable new characters were introduced in Ombra S-contract event, but one of DeLuca soldiers that grabbed my attention was Onorina, the feisty female member of the Wilfred's Division. Any chance we'll get to see more of her in the events and/or contracts?
The way she looks down on male soldiers in general (except ones with power and authority like "Serpent") and even treating them like nuisance/annoyance or talk back at them (e.g. Angelo, Michael, Gildart) is interesting, and I'm wondering how her interactions with MC will play out.

Wondering a little bit about her backstory as well (I mean we know a little bit about Caterina & Amata's beef, with Caterina thinking Amata badmouthed her in front of Cordia, but what's Onorina's story?).

2) Is 6 contracts (5 main + 1 tutorial) it for D-contracts or are there more coming for D-rank before out MC moves up to C-contracts?

3) With the number of contracts across the D, C, B, A contracts, will they stay fixed (e.g. if there are 6 D-contracts, then there will be 6 C-contracts, 6 B-contracts, and 6 A-contracts), or would you be willing to consider increasing their numbers by increments (e.g. 6 D-contracts, 8 C-contracts, 10 B-contracts, 12 A-contracts)?

Personally as a fan, I'm favoring the latter case (increments increase of contract numbers) since it gives the feeling that MC as his rank increases, becomes more capable of handling more difficult contracts than he did in his previous rank.
But I also understand that this approach may put more pressure on you and the community contract writers.

So just wanted to know your thoughts on that.

4) When we move up with the contracts level would the lower rank contracts still be replayable? (e.g. if we get to B-contracts, would we still be able to replay D-contracts and C-contracts?)

5) Will all future S-contracts have significance in the main storyline, possibly spanning across multiple events, like Eiza's arc did with the Ombra contract (which started off with "Can I have this?", then main contract event with "What is truly Weak is actually truly Strong" after that its conclusion with "Unofficial Boss")?

6) Love all the girls and female soldiers in DeLuca and watching them fight is a pure delight, but I do hope to see some DeLuca male Family members/soldiers get some love too in terms of action.

We've seen pissed off Antonio going on rampage (for a while) in Straffan mission, yet I'm also curious to see how guys like Angelo, Battista, Michael, etc in action would look like sometimes as well.
Perhaps Gottardo & "Serpent" too when shit hits the fan, where Serpents are truly needed to fight (I mean, yes we had them both in Beach Prison event, but we didn't get to see it due to Gottardo fighting behind closed doors, and "Serpent" sniping away from long distance).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The scene you're describing is the end of Straffan mission event. But there is a lot more than that in the game (check Events log in Journal).

As Hopes said to you above, you're bound to be disappointed if sex is the biggest reason you're playing this game.
I mean, of course, everyone likes and loves sex scenes, but with this game, a lot of the fans' love for it is due to the story, and the characters (how deep a lot of them are, and not just fall into typical sterotypes) and the journey we as players are taken in this world (so yeah, it's a niche game, but with a dedicated fanbase).

Can't say that there are that many games out there that gives me the same feeling as this game does tbh.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
But there is a lot more than that in the game (check Events log in Journal).
but...how... i think i had nothing left in journal (talk about luna was the last [i remember]) and then i continued with a story (assuming that it may unlock smth) and get end of game notice... and i dont remember any routes which could excluded any content. (and by xxx we dont mean some teasing, do we?!)

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
but...how... i think i had nothing left in journal (talk about luna was the last [i remember]) and then i continued with a story (assuming that it may unlock smth) and get end of game notice... and i dont remember any routes which could excluded any content. (and by xxx we dont mean some teasing, do we?!)
lol
Snap 2021-06-17 at 15.29.08.png

There's also the 5 D-contracts as well in terms of content (no sex in those yet even though there is one hot Amata tease scene).

But as Hopes and I said above, don't get too hung up on the xxx content cause this game is and always will be putting story and characters in more priority ahead of sex (if you don't like that, well this game obviously isn't for you, as I said it's a niche game).

Sex will be coming, but only when Hopes finds it appropriate in terms of timing and story, though he did say there will be plenty of bed action with the girls down the line when they open up.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, I did wonder if someone was watching us (thereby teasing them), but no sign of that so far.
But as Hopes and I said above, don't get too hung up on the xxx content cause this game is and always will be putting story and characters in more priority ahead of sex (if you don't like that, well this game obviously isn't for you, as I said it's a niche game).

Sex will be coming, but only when Hopes finds it appropriate in terms of timing and story, though he did say there will be plenty of bed action with the girls down the line when they open up.
To be honest, you do get to fill a rather lovely niche. :love:

Reactions: JJJ84

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i see... not sure if i did that...if not then the game let me believe that i need to quit !
You actually might need to. Not saying this to be mean but - we can lead you to the two scenes (BJ and vag) or you can find them but as others have said if you are indeed skipping the story for the hot stuff, that's a lot of skipping for not that much "real sex". And without understanding the characters and the world, they may be found lacking - especially the BJ is accompanied or interrupted by aspects of the story which in that case may be a negative. You may be better served by other games or indeed want to check out the other sections of this forum.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Hey Hopes! How have you been doing man?
I've been having a pretty busy day, and finally having some break.

Here's some questions regarding the game (a lot of it's about contracts):

1) A lot of very likable new characters were introduced in Ombra S-contract event, but one of DeLuca soldiers that grabbed my attention was Onorina, the feisty female member of the Wilfred's Division. Any chance we'll get to see more of her in the events and/or contracts?
The way she looks down on male soldiers in general (except ones with power and authority like "Serpent") and even treating them like nuisance/annoyance or talk back at them (e.g. Angelo, Michael, Gildart) is interesting, and I'm wondering how her interactions with MC will play out.

Wondering a little bit about her backstory as well (I mean we know a little bit about Caterina & Amata's beef, with Caterina thinking Amata badmouthed her in front of Cordia, but what's Onorina's story?).

2) Is 6 contracts (5 main + 1 tutorial) it for D-contracts or are there more coming for D-rank before out MC moves up to C-contracts?

3) With the number of contracts across the D, C, B, A contracts, will they stay fixed (e.g. if there are 6 D-contracts, then there will be 6 C-contracts, 6 B-contracts, and 6 A-contracts), or would you be willing to consider increasing their numbers by increments (e.g. 6 D-contracts, 8 C-contracts, 10 B-contracts, 12 A-contracts)?

Personally as a fan, I'm favoring the latter case (increments increase of contract numbers) since it gives the feeling that MC as his rank increases, becomes more capable of handling more difficult contracts than he did in his previous rank.
But I also understand that this approach may put more pressure on you and the community contract writers.

So just wanted to know your thoughts on that.

4) When we move up with the contracts level would the lower rank contracts still be replayable? (e.g. if we get to B-contracts, would we still be able to replay D-contracts and C-contracts?)

5) Will all future S-contracts have significance in the main storyline, possibly spanning across multiple events, like Eiza's arc did with the Ombra contract (which started off with "Can I have this?", then main contract event with "What is truly Weak is actually truly Strong" after that its conclusion with "Unofficial Boss")?

6) Love all the girls and female soldiers in DeLuca and watching them fight is a pure delight, but I do hope to see some DeLuca male Family members/soldiers get some love too in terms of action.

We've seen pissed off Antonio going on rampage (for a while) in Straffan mission, yet I'm also curious to see how guys like Angelo, Battista, Michael, etc in action would look like sometimes as well.
Perhaps Gottardo & "Serpent" too when shit hits the fan, where Serpents are truly needed to fight (I mean, yes we had them both in Beach Prison event, but we didn't get to see it due to Gottardo fighting behind closed doors, and "Serpent" sniping away from long distance).
1) Spoiler can't say.

2) Spoiler can't say.

3) Hasn't thought about it yet.

4) Yes

5) Spoiler.

6) Spoiler.

On behalf of HopesGaming we have filed a restraining order that will limit you to 2 questions per day, and no more than 10 questions in between updates. So choose wisely. Wahahah! :LOL:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
1) Spoiler can't say.

2) Spoiler can't say.

3) Hasn't thought about it yet.

4) Yes

5) Spoiler.

6) Spoiler.

On behalf of HopesGaming we have filed a restraining order that will limit you to 2 questions per day, and no more than 10 questions in between updates. So choose wisely. Wahahah! :LOL:
Yeah, as if a mere restraining order will ever stop my quest for DeLuca knowledge lmao :LOL::ROFLMAO:
But you're more than welcome to try. ;)

2549yz.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteyG and c3p0

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i see... not sure if i did that...if not then the game let me believe that i need to quit !
To be fair, it is very possible to finish all of the main events (which if I recall correctly triggers the credits), without finishing the individual LI's events.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes