WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
As long as you can keep the dragon away from the ice cream, things might work out OK.
We'd be entering copyright infringement territory, Fire & Ice & all that...
Just need "A Song of" and we're screwed.

Sorry to be pedantic, but "et voila", please. :ROFLMAO:
This would be "A Song of Ice Cream and Fire"

We call it a parody and no legal ramifications.

Fuck George RR Martin. Wahahahah!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
As long as you can keep the dragon away from the ice cream, things might work out OK.
We'd be entering copyright infringement territory, Fire & Ice & all that...
Just need "A Song of" and we're screwed.

Sorry to be pedantic, but "et voila", please. :ROFLMAO:
Witcheress Luna vs Gracie's dragon.
The battle for the Ice Cream mountain (lol sounds like something from a LOTR or Hobbits book title heh).

While we're at it (matching it to "A Song of Ice Cream and Fire" as WhiteyG said above), lets just make everyone blood related hahaha!

Luna, Gracie = MC's younger sisters
Isabel, Caterina, Amita, Amata = MC's older sisters
Cordia = MC's mom

Eiza, Siobhan, Onorina etc = MC's cousins

Okay, I better shut up before I start putting ideas into people's heads lmao. :LOL:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
And sadly no one even spoken of the great floating stone that needs to appear too on the song of ice cream and fire or in the fellowship of the beard. :ROFLMAO:
Well, Floaty is already inducted in the Hall of Fame in terms of Scenarios, so I thought his appearance in "Song of Ice Cream and Fire" would be obvious.

Luna, standing on her gigantic ice cream mountain, licks it after slaying the monsters.

MC: (approaching her on the ice cream mountain) gulps, seeing Luna licking it.
MC: Luna, we gotta talk. The truth is....... I'm your....

Luna: Hope, what is that floating above your head?
MC: Huh? (sees Floaty) What the...

Splat.

Now the secret will forever remain buried thanks to Floaty, the unsung hero.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not sure how you want me to respond when I already have

Not even necessary in this game, there's no payout for any relationship tiers. As long as people are only modifying their money and personal stats it really is just vapid fear mongering.

Changing the MC's intelligence int variable from 10 to 20 won't suddenly break "My Name is Luna"
In most games changing stuff like money should not break the game (as long as you keep it within the realms of possibility, e. g. what the assigned variable can handle). There is no guarantee though.

Personal stats (like intelligence) and "love points" with girls can already be dangerous. Depending on the game, the meeting of thresholds may trigger events which will not be triggered in this way. During development this may be even more prevalent - e. g. for bathroom spying the game checks whether your stealth is within a certain range (you cannot leave with normal gameplay). If you just add stealth, you will leave this range and not trigger a scene, which I think in this case just gives an abandoned scene but could easily break your game depending on how it is programmed.

Flags - as you state - should be an absolute "no no".

There are many mods and command line commands out there, and I use those often (though not in these games, but in Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Europa Universalis, Total War, etc.). But it is always a risk unless you know and understand the whole code and any possible implications, so: if you really want to cheat keep a save before you did anything and be aware that any problem from now on is your fault and yours alone.

But most importantly, cheats have destroyed saves in the past, as whichone correctly points out. No arguing that theoretically it shouldn't be happening can change that - it is happening. That is not fear mongering but an observation of events. Some have it work, but some don't. People suddenly do not meet requirements for a certain mission, and it is absolutely unclear from looking at that part of the code why this should be happening but it is. Somewhere in the game some of this stuff will change other variables, which will in turn affect other stuff. Maybe it shouldn't but it is not the dev's job to delve into this and figure it out, much less solve it.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Your response was incorrect.
That's why you were corrected.
It's not fear mongering, there are pages of evidence of it occurring.
Try reading.

First of all, I suggest you educate yourself on the meaning of words, before using them.
Specifically "vapid".
It means to offer nothing that is stimulating or challenging.
Fear mongering, by definition, is stimulating or challenging, so is not vapid. :FacePalm:
It's not fear mongering, anyway. As was pointed out to you.

Secondly, of course, you are correct and the countless pages of different people who've had game breaking bugs through using cheats, then not encountered when not using them, are all wrong.

I find it rather ironic that you would use "My Name Is Luna" as your e.g.
Particularly when this is the specific mission that is pre-requisite for the Ombra Contract, which is precisely where people have been getting stuck after using cheats to alter character stats. :ROFLMAO:

It's plain to see what we're dealing with, I should've known better when you claimed to be a web developer in an attempt to validate your statement. :WeSmart:
What's that supposed to prove, anyway? Do you do "front-end web development" using Python? I expect you'd be more likely to use Java, CSS, HTML, Dreamweaver, or any of the associated tool platforms, like Word Press or GitHub.
We've seem you in this thread doing nothing but complaining that this is "a bad shounen story" & that "there's not enough sex".
You've even tried to advise someone not to bother playing, because there's not enough sex.
It seems that you do not enjoy this game. Why are you even here?
This entire post is a wall of text attempting to shift the goalpost into a semantical argument. Please practice brevity, this is a ridiculous stream of consciousness.

You don't need to busy yourself writing multiple paragraphs to obfuscate the fact that you don't know what you're talking about, just stop posting.

You guys that spend all day in these threads always do the absolute most.

Edit your money and stats within reason and your save will be perfectly fine.

That's it, the end.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This entire post is a wall of text attempting to shift the goalpost into a semantical argument. Please practice brevity, this is a ridiculous stream of consciousness.

You don't need to busy yourself writing multiple paragraphs to obfuscate the fact that you don't know what you're talking about, just stop posting.

That's it, the end.
As I already said, this is not true for the stealth stat - you will not be able to see all peeking scenes if raised. Similarily you will miss out on a scene in the delivery boy contract. The game will not crash and you may not even notice it - but the game will not run as intended.

Reactions: whichone and JJJ84

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

That's it, the end.
Still using words & terms that you don't know the meaning of? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
You really should buy & utilise a dictionary first, save yourself the embarrassment.
"Stream of consciousness" applies to how thoughts flow through the mind of a literary narrator.
Nothing to do with what I've written. I'm not narrating. I'm contesting your opinion, by presenting facts. :FacePalm:
Or, did you mean it as per the Psychological term? If so, I'll take it as a compliment, thanks. (y)
Either way, it's the same as your use of "vapid": Wrong.
But please, keep trying. It's amusing watching you repeatedly fail to make yourself appear intelligent. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3 paragraphs is not a wall of text. It's 3 paragraphs. I'm not sorry that this is too much for your comprehension.
There is only one person here who doesn't know what they're talking about & that's you.
There is a mountain of evidence to prove my point. If you had read, as advised, you'd know that.
There is a vast difference between your opinion & facts. Your opinion is contrary to facts.

You want to talk about "brevity"? I ask again, why did you inform us that you're a "front end web developer" when presenting your incorrect opinion?
What use does this information carry, in relation to developing a game in Python? Where was your "brevity" then? :ROFLMAO:
It's a sad & see-through attempt to make your incorrect opinion carry more weight & yet another failure.

Your whole post is a sad attempt at debate. When you cannot defeat the argument, try to attack the person making it.
This is just weak deflection & yet another failure.
Run along now, go and troll somewhere else, maybe you'll find a game with some more XXX content to satsify your simple mind & desires.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This would be "A Song of Ice Cream and Fire"

We call it a parody and no legal ramifications.

Fuck George RR Martin. Wahahahah!
My evil corporation is looking for new hires in the legal department, you may want to send your resume. We will look into it with a lot of interest.
While we're at it (matching it to "A Song of Ice Cream and Fire" as WhiteyG said above), lets just make everyone blood related hahaha!
You make me so proud!

Goxvar

Feb 21, 2019
Alguien me ayuda a vercomo lo puedo poner en español no me deja y e descargado la version 0.7.2 y solo me sale el ingles y no las otras opciones de idioma

Alguien sabe como hacer?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Alguien me ayuda a vercomo lo puedo poner en español no me deja y e descargado la version 0.7.2 y solo me sale el ingles y no las otras opciones de idioma

Alguien sabe como hacer?
No hay otros idiomas. Solo ingles.
La traduccion fue realizada por otras personas, no por el desarrollador y no se han actualizado para algunas versiones ahora.

Deberias publicar en ingles aqui, por cierto. (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Wondering when can we have new Luna's story (I am not asking for new update please don't scold me:whistle:)
I could be wrong, but probably after we get Gracie's content in next update (which I think Hopes said will likely conclude DeLuca season 1 content).

Luna's next story I have a feeling will kick off DeLuca season 2.
For info on what the next story will be, Hopes hinted at it in the following Dev Post:

View attachment 1177544

Hello DeLucas!

So, given enough time for everyone to hopefully played the latest update by now.
Lot to take in!
The gameplay feedback has been very interesting. Many people enjoys it while others not so much.
For those that did not the usual feedback was-
Difficulty and understanding, lack of visual, and fear of missing out if not doing the gameplay part.

- Difficulty and understanding - there will be a tutorial contract that will make it a bit easier to ease into.
- lack of visual - already in 0.07.2 did we add in more visual in the form of equipment renders. But will also expand upon the contracts with more renders (like it is with the bikini girl)
- Missing out - Will add something where non-gameplay players will be able to see all gameplay events and stuff.

Overall, I think it's a good replacement for the old one. I will still check for feedback and stuff to see how much it is actually liked once we get a bit more.
About the time with the new gameplay - minimal. Now the framework is done and start contracts has been written. Focus is on all the other things and contracts will mainly be done by others and checked by me.

Release schedule.
Like mentioned in previous post. The 0.0.8 will be a bit different in that it will be released faster but with lower amount of content than the big ones. Of course, still aiming for a satisfactorily content amount but not 'My Name Is Luna' kind of length. Those will happen, but will be rare.

In 0.0.8 the focus will be on Gracie. We need to expand on her a bit so be prepared for some previews with her in the coming weeks.
But, we will also add a few Luna events. One is about Luna talking a bit about her past sisters and what she knows. Because she knows.
Then a bit of lewd with her. That is the plan with her.
No Isabel plans as of yet.
Cordia. Cordia-Cordia-Cordia. I've gotten so much requests, questions, demands, about Cordia. I must say the amount of people who love her even surprises me.
Well, due to all that I've decided to talk a little on what the plan is with her;

She will have her own freeroam and content like the rest of the girls.
Her requirement to open up her free-roam is Luna and Gracie quest-line.
Luna once we get to the part about the trouble about her and Cordia while Gracie is when we need to get Gracie a bit more involved with the Family. We are getting close to both of those quest-line so in the near future we will play around with her :)

Hope you all had a good weekend.

-HG

Reactions: SuperLYC

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I did a stupid thing. Changed my save file and I can't start ombra event now. Wilfred always tell me to bring a gun. can this be fixed ? help please

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I did a stupid thing. Changed my save file and I can't start ombra event now. can this be fixed ? help please
Not sure what you mean with the whole "changed the save file", but if you mean you used a cheat or a mod, you'll either need to load up a save from the point in the game before you used the cheat/mod (hope you made more than 1 save during your playthrough), or you'll need to start all over again from the beginning.
There's no other fix for it.

Reactions: SuperLYC

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Not sure what you mean with the whole "changed the save file", but if you mean you used a cheat or a mod, you'll either need to load up a save from the point in the game before you used the cheat/mod (hope you made more than 1 save during your playthrough), or you'll need to start all over again from the beginning.
There's no other fix for it.
well thank you for the advice. l figure it out now. just edit the datas as they were before and the event can be started now :p

Reactions: JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes