Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
HopesGaming, So...... .... I did a thing. ...... I MAY or MAY NOT have found a custom T-shirt vendor on Ebay and bought a black T-shirt & sent him the Luna image file to put on said shirt. :whistle: Cost a cool $12. We'll see how it looks when it gets here! I'll posts pics, obv... :geek:
My neighbor is running such a shop for custon prints on cups or clothes. Your thought has crossed my mind to, but it would be a awkward moment if i stroll into his shop with this suggestion.

Just to stay on this matter how is copyright working for tho motive? Who is the guy that must give his ok for this?
Possible outcome could be, the shop is selling the cups/shirts for himself and the artist earns nothing...

/e

Price would be ok plus 4,95€ shipping.

That is how it would look.

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Luna has a great personality i'm really interested to know more about her backstory. even if it's some dark shit she'll always be best girl
there's a group in the game she hates so maybe she do's have a dark past but i don't think it will be anything cringe worthy like rape or assault

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
there's a group in the game she hates so maybe she do's have a dark past but i don't think it will be anything cringe worthy like rape or assault
Rape is cringeworthy?!

And I think it is probably rape/torture or both. She was captured by them and I think her behaviour is to some extent because of that experience.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Rape is cringeworthy?!

And I think it is probably rape/torture or both. She was captured by them and I think her behaviour is to some extent because of that experience.
Or she was forced to watch Disney movies time after time ... like the kids in that Addams family movie ... hahaha ...

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Rape is cringeworthy?!

id hope that's not the case it would take the story to a very dark place all depends on how its done and told i think

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
id hope that's not the case it would take the story to a very dark place all depends on how its done and told i think
I don't think so because that's in the past but it would probably give us a story arc where MC and Luna go full rampage seeking revenge.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
I don't think so because that's in the past but it would probably give us a story arc where MC and Luna go full rampage seeking revenge.
just think Cordia would bring hell if anyone hurt one of her daughters like that her and the 4 serpents

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes