Kalamyte

May 8, 2020
Anyone know how to triggers "The Magic Touch!" event of Gracie ? I'm stuck and don't know how to trigger this. I have done the previous requirement for this event.
dans l'ordinateur tu as un bouton qui permet de déclencher cette quête quand elle bug.

on the computer you have a button that allows you to trigger this quest when it bug

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
I really like this game. The story is really intriguing and the characters are great.
My favourite is Luna. Such a sad story but she didn't give up... Such strength but such a frail girl (the date harsh comments) at the same time.
As someone said, the MC is already gradually improving: the Eiza assassination, him killing someone to save Luna, etc etc. The pact with Luna, I think, will especially push to give his best for her sake. Wilfred mentioned his extremely high potential already.
I can't wait for the next update.
PS: believe it or not, my mother is from Lucania.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
View attachment 151389

Overview:
Our protagonist is a guy like any other normal guy. Lives a peaceful and uncomplicated life. That uncomplicated life turns into a rather complicated one when he receives a letter from a mafioso, who tells our unfortunate protagonist that due to his parents past, he is now under a mafia contract. He is to serve for a mafia family, but not just any mafia family, the DeLuca family. One of the most dangerous and infamous criminal organizations in the country.
Thread Updated: 2020-03-28
Release Date: 2020-03-22
Developer: HopesGaming - - - - - Wiki
Censorship: No
Version: 0.06.1
Language: English, French, German, Spanish
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -
Others :
COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Extras:
- - WALLPAPERS -
BUGFIX - BUGFIX 2

Mr.Qaywesdxc Thanks for the link.
*"This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk."

View attachment 266893 View attachment 266894 View attachment 266895 View attachment 266896 View attachment 266897 View attachment 266898 View attachment 266899 View attachment 266900 View attachment 266901
View attachment 150961 View attachment 266902 View attachment 150958 View attachment 150959 View attachment 150962 View attachment 128903 View attachment 147449 View attachment 147451 View attachment 147450
This is the first time I have had a review that was taken down because it was too honest. The game is not good, the protagonist is a limp wristed loser who has to have the women of the family bail him out of trouble ALL the time, the game is not fun at all, its linear to the extreme its one setup to make ALL other characters look like bad asses (as long as they don't have a penis) except you. At least I know how the game has 5 stars, they take down negative reviews with legit criticisms, but what else should I expect with a game so woke that they can't take a critical review

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This is the first time I have had a review that was taken down because it was too honest. The game is not good, the protagonist is a limp wristed loser who has to have the women of the family bail him out of trouble ALL the time, the game is not fun at all, its linear to the extreme its one setup to make ALL other characters look like bad asses (as long as they don't have a penis) except you. At least I know how the game has 5 stars, they take down negative reviews with legit criticisms, but what else should I expect with a game so woke that they can't take a critical review
Dude, seriously?
Just cause she's got tits, she can't be better than you? SMH.
Naw, man. Listen. No matter who you are or where you're from, girls got their own thing. But like guys, they can grow outside the bounds your society sets for them. You gotta admit, woman are badasses because only they can handle the pain of childbearing. I can't imagine a dude going thru childbirth and surviving, tbh.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So in your opinion, the mc who doesn't have any kind of experience in the mafia world, should be better than other characters that have lived all their lives in that world and have received special training?

MarioDude

Feb 4, 2018
You're projecting many personal issues but i guess is good to start to open somewhere, sadly that's all the time we have for today, next tuesday, don't forget.

5p1der

Jul 30, 2019
Look man let me tell you something the MC is not born into this life so he has to learn everything and all the girls are born into this so they pretty much know everything and everyone respects just like they do for Antonio and wilfred and if you're telling that MC is a pussy you might've not played the game he learned as the story goes on just look at the scene where the girl comes to assassinate him but MC pulls an UNO reverse card and if you think cordia is too OP we'll I can tell you one thing she's the main of a well respected gangster family so yeah she's supposed to be OP and that's my two cents ✌

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
The protagonist is a normal dude who got into a vague contract and was acquired by the "family". He's in a criminal world now and obviously way over his head. You may call him a loser because he's not an immediate gunwielding badass, I call it standard. Still, we get glimpses of the MC being special, we know there is potential there, but for now he needs to gain experience and familiarize himself with the world he has entered.

All the other characters (be it female or male) have years of experience on him. He has to work himself up from zero to hero. That's character development.

On top of that, let's say you're right about everything, would you prefer to have more male characters and almost no female characters in an adult visual novel?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Every game and dev got some haters/toxic people. That is normal.
But mine are from a whole other planet. Breaking the rule with attacking people (accusing of fake reviews) and then proceed to act confused and complain about it getting removed (nani?!). Complains why females are being treated as normal human beings as he believes females are a sub species (incels). Write everything like it's a fact instead of an opnion.

Got damn poltical fanatics inserting their poltical views in whatever places they can.

Hey how have you been doing HopesGaming . I've been busy as usual, but still missing the return of The DeLuca Family (and looking forward to the Isabel mini-update).

Just some questions for ya:

1) So in terms of story, who in the DeLucas judges/decides which person gets promoted to higher rank (e.g. from soldado to elite soldado etc etc)? From the looks of it till now, it feel's like it's Wilfred (since he seems to have the database on pretty much all members, like seeing potential of Gracie & MC), but who gets the final say in the matter? Is it Cordia (because she's the Don), or does she delegate that matter to Wilfred cause she trusts her (i.e. Wilfred just makes the decision & just reports to Cordia who got promoted)?
Also, how do rest of the Big Five deal with this matter? Does it depend on their Don's personality & their relationship with their Consigliere etc?

2) Is there any cap (limit) to numbers of each rank/position (excluding Don, Consigliere & Underboss, since they're pretty obvious titles where only one person can hold that position) such as soldado, elite soldado, Capos, Wilfred's division etc?

3) Gottardo & his flail. Is there some hidden story behind why Gottardo always uses his flail, & why he always takes it everywhere (Well he seems to)? Perhaps it's just me, but I'm kinda getting the feeling he's got a strong emotional attachment to it (something from his past).
Hey JJJ84, I've been good. Hope you are as well!

1. Mostly Wilfred. Techincally Cordia has the final say. But she let's Wilfred handles everything. He got free reigns.
The rest of the big fives deals with it differently. Some of them it is mostly the don that handles it while other families have a whole group to do it.

2. There is no set cap. Some families are known to have tons of 'weaker' capos while some have fewer but 'stronger' capos (such as Deluca). But no rules for it. It is determined by each family and what works best for each family.

3. Yes.

I have one question.

Within MC statistics we can keep eyes on, is one – number of kills. I (like MC himself) wished to keep this figure at 0 for as long as possible. But who wouldn't sacrifice that change for Luna, right?
I therefore wonder if this "corruption" path is given for MC, or if we will be able to choose over time in what form we will get involved.

I can think of three examples of characters that were mentioned in the game.
1. Antonio (direct killing),
2. Wilfred (indirect killing),
3. Lucan (preferably without killing).

I can't really say much about this as it is spoiler terrirtory sadly. But there is a morailty stat which will play a role down the line.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
bender laughing.gif
(Administrators and mods need to include this bender reaction, for when a comment is so ridiculous that you need a mixed between facepalm and laugh)

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Every game and dev got some haters/toxic people. That is normal.
But mine are from a whole other planet. Breaking the rule with attacking people (accusing of fake reviews) and then proceed to act confused and complain about it getting removed (nani?!). Complains why females are being treated as normal human beings as he believes females are a sub species (incels). Write everything like it's a fact instead of an opnion.

Got damn poltical fanatics inserting their poltical views in whatever places they can.

Hey JJJ84, I've been good. Hope you are as well!

1. Mostly Wilfred. Techincally Cordia has the final say. But she let's Wilfred handles everything. He got free reigns.
The rest of the big fives deals with it differently. Some of them it is mostly the don that handles it while other families have a whole group to do it.

2. There is no set cap. Some families are known to have tons of 'weaker' capos while some have fewer but 'stronger' capos (such as Deluca). But no rules for it. It is determined by each family and what works best for each family.

3. Yes.

I can't really say much about this as it is spoiler terrirtory sadly. But there is a morailty stat which will play a role down the line.
Damn dude, keep working in the game hahahaha, is sooo good srsly.. btw will be harem route? because its impossible for me choose between the trio.. Sheldon Cooper aka Gracie is the most beautiful and her innocence so cute, Isabela is the perfect woman.. clean, cook and do yoga for keep her perfect body (and is damn sexy) and Luna.. the baddass girl who needs a real man to explore her femminity with her..

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Damn dude, keep working in the game hahahaha, is sooo good srsly.. btw will be harem route? because its impossible for me choose between the trio.. Sheldon Cooper aka Gracie is the most beautiful and her innocence so cute, Isabela is the perfect woman.. clean, cook and do yoga for keep her perfect body (and is damn sexy) and Luna.. the baddass girl who needs a real man to explore her femminity with her..
It's a question I get a lot.
Some want to have an option to exclude other girls in favor of the one they want to date (mostly Luna) and others want a harem.

Right now it is going the route of- dating whoever you want.
But what will happen in the future I can only tell once we get there. Mainly because I still need to figure the best route myself heh

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
It's a question I get a lot.
Some want to have an option to exclude other girls in favor of the one they want to date (mostly Luna) and others want a harem.

Right now it is going the route of- dating whoever you want.
But what will happen in the future I can only tell once we get there. Mainly because I still need to figure the best route myself heh
Hope u include both routes haha, because srsly, I love games when have less women but with good design, personality and background, and this is one of them so ggwp and waiting for the next update keep it up hom ! :D

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Dude, seriously?
Just cause she's got tits, she can't be better than you? SMH.
Naw, man. Listen. No matter who you are or where you're from, girls got their own thing. But like guys, they can grow outside the bounds your society sets for them. You gotta admit, woman are badasses because only they can handle the pain of childbearing. I can't imagine a dude going thru childbirth and surviving, tbh.
THIS. I mean I could understand if the original post (that was quoted by Muttdoggy) was something along the lines of: 'it's not for me cause'. But basically saying that the game sucks because the MC initially is a weakling makes no sense at all. There are plenty of stories (be it books, anime, etc.) where the MC is a weakling initially. So do they all suck just for that? He is a normal guy (with a sort of split personality when it comes to girls) that gets thrown into a dangerous world that he had nothing to do with. How is he supposed to be strong right away?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes