Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just wondering how often is this game updated? Is it typically monthly every 2 or 3 months? I just found it recently off a recommendation and really enjoyed it. I know each developer has there own unique update schedule so I was just curious. Sorry if this was already asked before I just didn't see the answer when I did a quick search.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Just wondering how often is this game updated? Is it typically monthly every 2 or 3 months? I just found it recently off a recommendation and really enjoyed it. I know each developer has there own unique update schedule so I was just curious. Sorry if this was already asked before I just didn't see the answer when I did a quick search.
I was told about 3~5months , it seems usually 5 months. Painful waiting but worth it

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
ahh dang that is ages , most devs I have seen do it a week-a month at most

Or does the dev add in tons and tons? that make it feel like 5 months of an update?
Well…l am new to this game, haven't witnessed a new release by now. But considering the game just had its 6.5th release, there must be a lot of contents in each one. So it's worth waiting IMO

Reactions: Celldweller6

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "The DeLuca family" version "0.06.5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The DeLuca family" versione "0.06.5".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Back to TJ the gunsmith. (and back on topic). I just watched a bit of the Good the Bad and the Ugly and there is the scene where Ugly goes into the gun shop and assembles a gun from parts of all the high end guns the owner has, before of course, robbing him. I could see Luna being able to do that but not the MC yet.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Back to TJ the gunsmith. (and back on topic). I just watched a bit of the Good the Bad and the Ugly and there is the scene where Ugly goes into the gun shop and assembles a gun from parts of all the high end guns the owner has, before of course, robbing him. I could see Luna being able to do that but not the MC yet.
Ye cause MC is kinda meak ;/ hopefully he will be more hmm "bad ass" or at least will stand on his own 2 feet - like person who had to take care of himself - not only in mini games but also in the story.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
any of the patrons got any news on the how far he is in the upcoming update unf i cant read the post :c

Reactions: vmaks

José Perez

Aug 14, 2017
Hello my friends.

This is the first time that I dare to comment on a game and believe me I do it with total humility.

I express my congratulations to the developer for having managed to write a solid story, even when it comes to mafia themes, their murders, extortion and bloody revenge, also complementing with very funny situations. The gameplay, main stories and variety of extra missions are excellent and all together they make the game shine by itself.

All the characters give the game its "own life", starting with the girls (Luna and Gracie) and ending with Lady "Poker Face" Cordia.

And here is my first reflection on the progress of the game: I have "fallen in love" (figuratively, of course...) with Isabel. Her "unfortunate" story with Antonio makes me want this boy to end in the worst possible way. Am I clear...? So, Antonio, chau, bye, arrivederci, au revoir, see you in hell boy... Of course, this is not a request, it is just my wish of how I would like things to continue.

This does not mean that MC continues to "teach" some things to the girls and especially to Lady Cordia, in order to "melt" her cold heart once and for all.

I look forward to the next version and thank the developer for sharing it with this community. I think we all need to entertain ourselves to cope with this damn pandemic in the best possible way and, among other things, this game makes it possible.

Until next time, partners.

José Perez

Aug 14, 2017
:eek: How dare you call our beloved Lady Cordia "LADY "GAGA" CORDIA" ... This means war, Luna will pay you a visit. :ROFLMAO:

My friend, I accept any "punishment" from Luna. Although I prefer Isabel, of course. And if they are both, Mamma Mia ...!

But please, never Bradley Cooper... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Suddenly come up with a thought. Is it possible that "the serpent" guy is Mc's mom's fiance? (Photo in Cordia office) Then…relationship between him and MC can be similar to Snape and Harry Potter :ROFLMAO: (why do I have these crazy thoughts and somehow I find them reasonable:unsure:)

Reactions: dav3knight

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Suddenly come up with a thought. Is it possible that "the serpent" guy is Mc's mom's fiance? (Photo in Cordia office) Then…relationship between him and MC can be similar to Snape and Harry Potter :ROFLMAO: (why do I have these crazy thoughts and somehow I find them reasonable:unsure:)
Actually, my suspicion is that he's MC's real father (note how he comments on despising his father's face, combined with the fact he's very adamant about hiding his own)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes