LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Oh? Only 9 months?
So many people have complained that it's been over one year that I actually thought it was over one year myself.
Guess I can relax and postpone the update again! Nice!
When you weren't looking, I sneaked your house to the neighborhood of a black hole. So while you may think it has been 9 months, it's actually been a decade.

• Wow
Reactions: HopesGaming

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I understand losing just about every post I made yesterday... but, but, but, not milf and cookies. :confused::(:cry:

Milf and cookies wasn't off topic. What was wrong with this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not milf n cookies :(
Hold on, all I saw was MILF.
Now I see you mentioned cookies?
My mind was elsewhere....
Actually, forget the cookies, just moar MILF, please.... 1616428761991.png

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Here's how I know my brain is all wired different. I see that lovely image of Cordia and I can recognize how it will / does appeal to many, many men. But it somehow doesn't do it for me. She is absolutely a gorgeous woman but the body, just not my thing. Luna is my reason for being around waiting for the new revamp. I know that is quite popular here so I am not that weird. But I just never get into the MILFs. Now if I were to find out some of the other girls held with our lovely were to be in game in the future and at least one a petite build as an adult.... Then I would have to sub :love:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Here's how I know my brain is all wired different. I see that lovely image of Cordia and I can recognize how it will / does appeal to many, many men. But it somehow doesn't do it for me. She is absolutely a gorgeous woman but the body, just not my thing. Luna is my reason for being around waiting for the new revamp. I know that is quite popular here so I am not that weird. But I just never get into the MILFs. Now if I were to find out some of the other girls held with our lovely were to be in game in the future and at least one a petite build as an adult.... Then I would have to sub :love:
It's probably an age thing. I'm older than Cordia, so she's still young to me. It's all relative lol
There is absolutely nothing weird about not finding someone attractive, it's a personal thing, after all.
You recognise that she's an attractive woman, just that you are not attracted to her.
Whereas, with Luna, you are.
Personally, I can't and don't want to choose.
They all flip different switches for me.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
It's probably an age thing. I'm older than Cordia, so she's still young to me. It's all relative lol
There is absolutely nothing weird about not finding someone attractive, it's a personal thing, after all.
You recognise that she's an attractive woman, just that you are not attracted to her.
Does choosing them all count as a choice? If so that's my choice. :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: whichone and c3p0

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, I am practically her age (did start up to check. Hopes: what is her exact birthday? ;) ), but while in real life I am definitely more interested in more mature women, these games tend to get the horny teenager out who generally prefers younger girls and not MILFs. With Cordia indeed being an exception to the rule. But yeah, it may not only be age.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes