kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Does anyone have a save completed up until the recent update? I've already played up until the recent update on my old computer, but I didn't carry the files over to my new computer.

platikus

Jan 5, 2018
I can not trigger soldato promiton contract or event..i am not using any cheats. I complete 3 -d contract with 100% another 2 is 90%. also I did every single sidemission about girls. my character sheed is saying I am rank 4 associate (133.3%). I am stuck please help me.

Reactions: dumbass55

JakeKayden

Oct 28, 2021
I love the update and the gracie's story are fucking great and to be honest i dont think its wise to pick between gracie and luna because they truly complement each other and if they decide to be a throuple i dont think wilfred and cordia can do anything about them because they will surpass them in the future. Gracies mind and mc tactics and lunas battle prowess and they will be unstoppable and to be honest i think gracie knows the relationship between mc and luna now it would be weird if she dont

Reactions: Legend 123

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Since saves from version 0.06 not works is it possible to play new events with Gracie without starting new game and replaying all her (and other characters) events from very beginning? Even when starting version 0.08 without any saves inside, in "Replay room" I can still replay events I already played before, but there are no new events from latest version. Maybe there are some unlocker for all events in "Replay room" or something like this, because starting it all from very beginning it's madness... :(

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
If you are stuck at Rank 4, you need to complete the Promotion event. The requires The Contract to be completed. If you started at 0.08.0 then you need the 0.08.0.2 patch which is a separate download. You need to extract all of the files into the game folder. You should overwrite 38 files when you are done. This will ensure the quest is added and once completed you can do the promotion event.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Since saves from version 0.06 not works is it possible to play new events with Gracie without starting new game and replaying all her (and other characters) events from very beginning?
because starting it all from very beginning it's madness... :(
No.
The game had a massive gameplay overhaul (Wilfred's Contracts) from v0.06.5 to v0.07 (you must have missed that update).
So back then (last year, when v0.07 released) everyone had to start it all from very beginning again.
You may not like it, but everyone was in the same boat as you at one point (whether they started again last year, or starting again now if they missed the v0.07 update).

Even when starting version 0.08 without any saves inside, in "Replay room" I can still replay events I already played before, but there are no new events from latest version.
That's because the gallery for v0.08 content has not been updated yet.
That might come as a small patch later or perhaps even just be postponed to the next update (i.e. season finale update).
Noone knows except for the dev (and perhaps the coder).

But do you really want to experience the game this way?
Sure watching it through gallery you'll likely view all VN part of the game, but all the dialogues, banter and the story which is told through the gameplay (i.e. the Contract gameplay system you missed out on which was introduced in v0.07) that's not included in the gallery at all (and can only be seen through actual proper playthrough).

If you don't care about that part and only VN aspect matters to you, then I guess you might be content to wait for the gallery to be updated by the dev, but otherwise if you wish to see/read the full story, I don't think gallery is really the option I'd recommend.

Maybe there are some unlocker for all events in "Replay room" or something like this,
Given that dev himself didn't update the gallery yet, that's highly unlikely.
Not unless you can find someone with enough coding/game development skills to actually physically update the gallery themselves.

Reactions: Den187

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If you are stuck at Rank 4, you need to complete the Promotion event. The requires The Contract to be completed. If you started at 0.08.0 then you need the 0.08.0.2 patch which is a separate download. You need to extract all of the files into the game folder. You should overwrite 39 files when you are done. This will ensure the quest is added and once completed you can do the promotion event.
I know it's not been leaked here yet, but could you give a list of all the fixes that are made with v0.08.0.3 Bugfix (which I guess includes all fixes in the previous Bugfix versions)?
Getting the feeling people will ask "What's the difference between v0.08.0.2 and v0.08.0.3 Bugfixes" when it eventually does leak.

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
I know it's not been leaked here yet, but could you give a list of all the fixes that are made with v0.08.0.3 Bugfix (which I guess includes all fixes in the previous Bugfix versions)?
Getting the feeling people will ask "What's the difference between v0.08.0.2 and v0.08.0.3 Bugfixes" when it eventually does leak.
It's mostly text/grammar fixes. Additionally it gates Portend event with My Name Is Luna rather than The Cave (which matches the journal text).

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
That might come as a small patch later or perhaps even just be postponed to the next update (i.e. season finale update).
Noone knows except for the dev (and perhaps the coder).
It will come with VN mode; an indeterminant version, but not super long from now. There may be content updates before then, it's hard to say, and Hopes is ultimately in charge of the schedule. Both VN mode and the new Replay Gallery (which doesn't require manual setup), both rely on a new system for events. When it gets closer to coming out, Hopes will probably go over the changes in a dev update.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It's mostly text/grammar fixes. Additionally it gates Portend event with My Name Is Luna rather than The Cave (which matches the journal text).
Regarding gating of event, I think the following was an issue that was raised back in v0.07 release, with some people saying they were able to access Isabel's "The Blizzard Princess" event before they did "My name is Luna"

Which wouldn't make sense because "The Blizzard Princess" event has Luna & MC kissing on her bed & MC calling her "Sweetie", meaning it definitely takes place after "My name is Luna" event.

So I'm wondering The Blizzard Princess even has also been gated with My name is Luna (for the correct chronological order).
If it's been already been fixed, you can just ignore what I just said lol.

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
Regarding gating of event, I think the following was an issue that was raised back in v0.07 release, with some people saying they were able to access Isabel's "The Blizzard Princess" event before they did "My name is Luna"

Which wouldn't make sense because "The Blizzard Princess" event has Luna & MC kissing on her bed & calling her "Sweetie", meaning it definitely takes place after "My name is Luna" event.

So I'm wondering The Blizzard Princess even has also been gated with My name is Luna (for the correct chronological order).
If it's been already been fixed, you can just ignore what I just said lol.
Nope. A. There is a non-kissing branch of the event. B. Only gated by "The Cave" not "My Name is Luna"

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Nope. A. There is a non-kissing branch of the event. B. Only gated by "The Cave" not "My Name is Luna"
So if I'm understanding correctly, getting that Kissing Luna scene in "The Blizzard Princess" event is determinant on whether the player went through "The Cave" or not (those that did, will have the kiss branch, those that didn't non-kissing branch)?

That does make sense, since MC first kisses Luna at the end of that Cave date.

I didn't have the issue, but I guess it's good to know for any future playthroughs.

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Made a Gallery Unlocker + Cheat Mod if anyone needs it (Have to update every version)
**I have added and Updated Brandy's Cheat Mod**
***Use it cautiously***

View attachment 1859826 View attachment 1859827 View attachment 1859828 View attachment 1859829
Not sure if you are aware, but the Android port you made for The DeLuca Family breaks right after the intro completes. A bunch of errors pop up towards the end of the intro and then after the intro the game just closes every time.

Reactions: Raj69 and Arvie33

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Hey 3 Pood are you just helping out Hopes or are you now a permanent part of the team?

Anything that gets the process moving faster would be awesome. Love this game I'd say the only real issue it has is it's production time.

Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes