HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Cordia will not have her own update like the others. She will be at the story sections where she will play her role like always.

FOR NOW.
Once we get further into the game she will get her own free roam sections and content.

And Uncle Wilfred will always stay as Uncle Wilfred.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Cordia will not have her own update like the others. She will be at the story sections where she will play her role like always.

FOR NOW.
Once we get further into the game she will get her own free roam sections and content.

And Uncle Wilfred will always stay as Uncle Wilfred.
going by what you said a year ago and that we were going to get content in 0.3 that later we did not get at all because you centered next updates in luna and gracie, i expected atleast to get one update with her...
man that pretty sad news, guess im out then for a while

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
going by what you said a year ago and that we were going to get content in 0.3 that later we did not get at all because you centered next updates in luna and gracie, i expected atleast to get one update with her...
man that pretty sad news, guess im out then for a while
Hm? I don't ever remember saying that Cordia will be a freeroam/romancable character in 0.3 or in any updates so far?
She will get her sexy time but not her own content for now. Would not make sense story wise.
She is the Don of one of the biggest mafia families. She has no time to go being mushy mushy with an soldato ranked guy.
Let our MC get a bit experrience under his belt before we allow Cordia to remove and play with what's under the belt.

Iron-Cut

Aug 6, 2017
Hm? I don't ever remember saying that Cordia will be a freeroam/romancable character in 0.3 or in any updates so far?
She will get her sexy time but not her own content for now. Would not make sense story wise.
She is the Don of one of the biggest mafia families. She has no time to go being mushy mushy with an soldato ranked guy.
Let our MC get a bit experrience under his belt before we allow Cordia to remove and play with what's under the belt.
(y) makes sense

JRHSVDJDSB

Apr 22, 2018
As long as i get my Isabel I'm happy:love:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There will be a bit of Cordia in next release, but mostly story related.
The focus is on free roaming, spycams and Gracie and Isabel content.

Dw Cordia will get a lot of content in the future. But she is the boss. Let's not rush with that one :p
Thank ya all.

About Cordia- she will have naughty scenes. No worries.
A lady needs the attention a lady deserves.
those are a few i have found, though i remember perfectly well i asked for updates of cordia and it was vaguely said that we will get content with cordia in 0.3 that laters was turned down (or cut short) to do content of luna and gracie etc
(im not saying is naughty content, i do understand for that it will be much much later in the game.... but it was said that we will get content with her)

• Angry
Reactions: Deadshot101

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
those are a few i have found, though i remember perfectly well i asked for updates of cordia and it was vaguely said that we will get content with cordia in 0.3 that laters was turned down (or cut short) to do content of luna and gracie etc
(im not saying is naughty content, i do understand for that it will be much much later in the game.... but it was said that we will get content with her)
Think you are misunderstanding thing a bit.
Free-roaming and romance content - for the future.
Any other kinds of content (Story sections etc.) she will be in like always. Both friendly and naughty ones.

She had her content in 0.03. It was the blizzard queen scenes and the one where she kissed the MC if I remember correctly.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Think you are misunderstanding thing a bit.
Free-roaming and romance content - for the future.
Any other kinds of content (Story sections etc.) she will be in like always. Both friendly and naughty ones.

She had her content in 0.03. It was the blizzard queen scenes and the one where she kissed the MC if I remember correctly.
but the question was when will cordia get a update (meaning a whole update for her like Luna did get and Gracie, not necessary it being free roam content....i asked when the game was 0.1 and you said maybe in 0.3 or later in the game, that why i kinda did take it for granted in any case is a mock point to debate this further anyway (y) )

Reactions: Deadshot101

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
but the question was when will cordia get a update (meaning a whole update for her like Luna did get and Gracie, not necessary it being free roam content....i asked when the game was 0.1 and you said maybe in 0.3 or later in the game, that why i kinda did take it for granted in any case is a mock point to debate this further anyway (y) )
I'd guess after we managed to "rape" every other women that's below her, meaning Luna, Gracie, Isabella, the assassin girl and her sister, Cecilia (the Serpent I think), Charvi, Aunt Lydia :D, etc. Because the game is actually has a plotline, rather than a sandbox thing like Milf City or Man In The House (games with a bit of a similar themes), the Capo De Tutti Capi supposed to be the last conquest.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Man I hope MC will get close to Serpent level one day...

SatanLovesYou

Jan 23, 2020
Is Serpent after Capo? Or am I missing ranks. I know the next two for MC would be Elite Soldato, Capo, then ???

I would imagine that Serpent is under Underboss seeing as how that's for the next don. Well whatever, I'm ready to see where the MC is going to go from here. He has his first kill under his belt, and maybe he will enter tournaments and get training from a serpent after his Elite Soldate promotion in one of the updates this year.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is Serpent after Capo? Or am I missing ranks. I know the next two for MC would be Elite Soldato, Capo, then ???

I would imagine that Serpent is under Underboss seeing as how that's for the next don. Well whatever, I'm ready to see where the MC is going to go from here. He has his first kill under his belt, and maybe he will enter tournaments and get training from a serpent after his Elite Soldate promotion in one of the updates this year.
It depends on how Hopes created the rank system. Traditionally, he would be a caporegime, but those are the guys that like the rollerskater chick or the only balds dude, and the serpents seems above them. They are probably something above that, yet under the underboss, or separate, like the consigliere. Luna seems to have some sort of special role as well, since she's probably on a caporegime level, but doesn't seem to have her own team unlike them.

Reactions: Repuci

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Serpents are far above capos. Only four of them in the Family.
Only the don, underboss and the consigliere are higher ranked.

Luna's rank is; daughter of the Don.
Skill-wise- low tier capo rank. (as an example Caterina, the rollerskate capo, is mid-tier.)

Reason for no team- trust issues and recklessness.

-----

Tiers will be better explained once MC increases in rank. I don't like to info dump it all out but rather let the player experience it as they go.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes