• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Motherly love from Cordia is fine but having a sexual relationship with her would make every other member of the family murder you (Luna would be first in line, she will not accept betrayal)... not to mention it utterly destroys the uniqueness of this game. It's strong point is the story... the lewd parts are augments that should not override the story.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Motherly love from Cordia is fine but having a sexual relationship with her would make every other member of the family murder you (Luna would be first in line, she will not accept betrayal)... not to mention it utterly destroys the uniqueness of this game. It's strong point is the story... the lewd parts are augments that should not override the story.
1546658990566.png

leviet

May 2, 2017
I play this game today and i really love this game. The story is great and characters are so"badass". And i love Luna, she's my prefer. She's so strong against humain and so weak against bee, adorable.

Reactions: SafeSpace and Enyos

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Is there any way to move day sections/time forward manually, or is talking to everyone the only way?

EDIT: never mind, i just realised how. For future reference. you advance time on the laptop.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone know if you miss out on things if you dont take certain quests, or if you do but dont complete them in a way the character wants? The luna knife knife quest for example, i wanted to play a pacifist character, but the quest requires owing wilfred a favour, which he inferred may include eliminating someone. Am i missing out on my by telling luna i couldnt do it?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Anyone know if you miss out on things if you dont take certain quests, or if you do but dont complete them in a way the character wants? The luna knife knife quest for example, i wanted to play a pacifist character, but the quest requires owing wilfred a favour, which he inferred may include eliminating someone. Am i missing out on my by telling luna i couldnt do it?
Not right now you aren't, but I suppose that could be the start of a branching storyline with some forthcoming updates. Good luck trying to be a pacifist though, something tells me that's not going to work out so well :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SafeSpace
4.40 star(s) 487 Votes