Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
The cliffhanger is the reason why I won't replay this even tho I bought it on steam Day 1. As I need to see what happens next as well I just dont want to think about it until the first release of S2 is out. Because the first time I played this I could not stop thinking about it for like 1-2 weeks at least after the cliffhanger. To me it's a top tier cliffhanger as it makes me feel sadder than Luna's backstory and that was darker and sad as hell yet I felt more for the cliffhanger.
I just hope Gracie doesn't after so much of waiting for the season 2.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
The cliffhanger is the reason why I won't replay this even tho I bought it on steam Day 1. As I need to see what happens next as well I just dont want to think about it until the first release of S2 is out. Because the first time I played this I could not stop thinking about it for like 1-2 weeks at least after the cliffhanger. To me it's a top tier cliffhanger as it makes me feel sadder than Luna's backstory and that was darker and sad as hell yet I felt more for the cliffhanger.
Now you're exaggerating a bit. Luna's story really got to me and I'm glad that a lot of it wasn't shown. That was really tough stuff. I definitely won't watch this a second time!

In my opinion, it wouldn't have mattered who the bullet hit, the effect would be the same. The emotional effect is clearly Garzie's.

The MC accomplished something the family was unable to do. This is where the difference lies, with Luna it is a single person, a "standalone story", with Garzie it is a "developed story" and is an attack on the family.

[IMPORTANT ADDITION] SHE'S STILL BREATHING!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
In my opinion, it wouldn't have mattered who the bullet hit, the effect would be the same. The emotional effect is clearly Garzie's.
For me the effect would be the same yes but Emotionally not at all. As I really like Gracie and Luna especially when they are together. So if it was some else besides those 2 I would get over it alot easier. I would more or less think to myself less about the game as well the wait for S2 wouldn't be nearly as bad and have no trouble replaying it. It just comes down to those 2 characters are the best developed and the 2 I care about I can't say I care that much for the others yet I'm more neutral when it comes to the other characters.

Yeah im exaggerating a bit I have no issue talking about it or thinking about it here or there. But id honestly think I would have an issue if I would replay the game. As it would make me fall in love with these characters all over again as it's been awhile since ive played this game and then when that ending comes up would hit me like a truck.

Not just because it's sad but the wait for S2 would be that much worst since it would be fresh. Then if Gracie lives which I assume she will. With everything being fresh and having a bunch of laughs along the way with making fall in love with the characters again , it would makes me wonder how is she going to be changed or effected by getting shot. Without knowing an answer to these questions ontop of the wait for S2 the cliffhanger has a bigger impact on me and makes me feel more for Gracie than Luna's backstory ever did. Maybe won't be as bad if I did replay it since I know what's coming but my first time I could not stop thinking about this game for at least a week probably longer.

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
For me the effect would be the same yes but Emotionally not at all. As I really like Gracie and Luna especially when they are together. So if it was some else besides those 2 I would get over it alot easier. I would more or less think to myself less about the game as well the wait for S2 wouldn't be nearly as bad and have no trouble replaying it. It just comes down to those 2 characters are the best developed and the 2 I care about I can't say I care that much for the others yet I'm more neutral when it comes to the other characters.

Yeah im exaggerating a bit I have no issue talking about it or thinking about it here or there. But id honestly think I would have an issue if I would replay the game. As it would make me fall in love with these characters all over again as it's been awhile since ive played this game and then when that ending comes up would hit me like a truck.

Not just because it's sad but the wait for S2 would be that much worst since it would be fresh. Then if Gracie lives which I assume she will. With everything being fresh and having a bunch of laughs along the way with making fall in love with the characters again , it would makes me wonder how is she going to be changed or effected by getting shot. Without knowing an answer to these questions ontop of the wait for S2 the cliffhanger has a bigger impact on me and makes me feel more for Gracie than Luna's backstory ever did. Maybe won't be as bad if I did replay it since I know what's coming but my first time I could not stop thinking about this game for at least a week probably longer.
Unfortunately, I still have to face what you've already been through. Definitely, this story has an impact, similar to another story (VN) that we have to "suffer".

[Additional] I also took Isi on board. Don't ask me why, but Isi will still be important. It's such a strange gut feeling.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Does Visual Novel mode cheat you out of the events and scenes you get in those Minimap Sections?
As I understand it, yes.

Which will be weird when suddenly the mc is working on an alliance with what's her face from nimble fingers in the main story in S2.

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Is there android port for the Steam version(VN Mode)?

Is it only for windows(PC)/Mac or maybe only in Season 2 will available for android?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is it just me or someone else also noticed the flaw? Or is it maybe for a humor purpose.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably an error since it's a couple of days to much to be a funny......
While not impossible, I seriously doubt it that this is not intentional. It has been like this since the beginning (and therefore plenty of time to "correct" it, since Hopes is aware of it - I'm pretty sure I've seen some jokes about it awhile back) and can be considered as one of the quirks of the game and especially, Cordie.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Updated it for 0.09

- Game Version : 0.09.0
- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc

ps: not mine you can all thank BrandyYT for the original, i just updated it

edit: no need for update replay gallery still the same
edit2: when some1 uploads steam version will take a look if gallery needs updating
Here is unlock gallery
edit: only for season 1, will not work for any updated or older version

edit2: some1 said the old cheats (from 0.09 version) work, give it a shot and if they dont ill update it

Last edited:

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Reactions: xav66ier

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
How do I look at the cam footage the first time as getting to Rank 5 loops me back to purchasing the Jeans every single time?

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
While not impossible, I seriously doubt it that this is not intentional. It has been like this since the beginning (and therefore plenty of time to "correct" it, since Hopes is aware of it - I'm pretty sure I've seen some jokes about it awhile back) and can be considered as one of the quirks of the game and especially, Cordie.
that one is from the very beginning and it has been intended as hopes didn't want to reveal her birthday ^^ but looking at how old this thread has become it somehow got lost along the way

Reactions: Penfold Mole

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
it's all about the steam release for a few months. there hasn't been any news about an actual update to the game ?

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes