Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
people, how can you see the girl koga ani bvayu in ms’s bathroom? What should be done for etawa?
Sorry, some key words didn't get translated there, and DeepL recognizes Bulgarian but can't make any sense of it, probably because parts are already translated. Maybe try again and/or add an original Bulgarian sentence?

May 17, 2023
Updated it for 0.09

- Game Version : 0.09.0
- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc

ps: not mine you can all thank BrandyYT for the original, i just updated it

edit: no need for update replay gallery still the same
edit2: when some1 uploads steam version will take a look if gallery needs updating
Is that GIF of I'm guessing Zelda from a game or just a rendered Gif?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
He also moved into his own home with his fiance and has got an office room dedicated to the development of the game.
Which is a plus, cause previously when he was living with his family he had to alt tab to hide his work from the rest of his family.

His fiance knows pretty much what he does as an AVN dev, hence with them moving to their own home and him having his own space to work on the game, it will only come as a boon when he really kicks into gear the development of season 2 (no disturbances, and no pressure to be conscious of other people like he used to before).

Damn, such disappoint.
I have been a Patreon supporter for years now, why would I care about a Steam release at all? It's more of a slap in the face for supporters I guess.
I want a continuation of the story, which has been at a complete standstill since januari 2023.
Hopefully steam sales will give some kind of impetus to the project.
I mean, a Steam release was bound to be necessary given Hopes was planning to make a living out of this as a full time dev (and nowadays, more and more AVN devs are opting to take their games to Steam).
It's just that the steam release coincided with a lot of IRL stuff that happened with him.

Also, I think I've been saying since late 2023 that Season 1 Soldato Edition on Steam will not be adding new story content, and will just be adding VN mode, Codex, & updated gallery; I knew about it in advance given I playtested the VN mode for Hopes.

Plus, even when the game came out on Steam in February, it was stated by SonsOfLiberty (one of the big compressors on this site) that there is no new main story content in the season 1's request thread.
So it's not like nobody knew about it and this all came out of the blue like a deception.

Basically it's been said for months (even before, leading up to Steam release) that content added to the Season 1 steam would be minimal.
So unless the said person has not been paying any attention at all to the news about this game (then I guess it sucks for that person, but I guess he/she should pay more attention next time to news regarding any game they're interested in? Shrugs), not sure what more can be said lol

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
idk I think the renders looks fine as they are. Could they be better yes but they aren't that bad at all they aged fine to me. Ive seen much worst. I think they are still are above average looking in my opinion. Besides who is to say they don't improve in S2

Reactions: Cartageno

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
idk I think the renders looks fine as they are. Could they be better yes but they aren't that bad at all they aged fine to me. Ive seen much worst. I think they are still are above average looking in my opinion. Besides who is to say they don't improve in S2
Yeah, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the render quality of this VN. seems like some people have a innate need to complain and just jump on anything. I will never understand why someone comes to a forum just to complain about free stuff....

And as JJJ said, nothing about this release comes as a surprise, we knew exactly what it would contain since months back

Jul 1, 2018
Updated it for 0.09

- Game Version : 0.09.0
- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc

ps: not mine you can all thank BrandyYT for the original, i just updated it

edit: no need for update replay gallery still the same
edit2: when some1 uploads steam version will take a look if gallery needs updating
The version uploaded is the steam version (not sure of all of them but the gofile link is unless it was mislabeled)
And the gallery is broken when using the mod

Niccolado

Mar 4, 2022
Well, this definitely DIDN'T age well.

Last time I played - 4 years ago? - I thought it was just pointless crap. Now it looks like an outdated fossil.
I do not understand. Why do you care so much about a game you really hate that you find its forum and spend time and energy to trash it? I on the otherhand found this thread because I love the game. Hate it? Go somewhere else!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the render quality of this VN. seems like some people have a innate need to complain and just jump on anything. I will never understand why someone comes to a forum just to complain about free stuff....
"Graphic quality" is an often heard complaint in other (non adult) games as well, often for some technical aspects which don't even affect the feel, and apparently none of the professional critics noticed, so I am not too surprised to find it here, too.

That being said (a) the graphics are fine, and (b) at least to me the graphics are supporting the story, not the main aspect of it, so as long as they work and transport what should be transported, I couldn't care less (within limits of course. Doesn't need to be Oblivion level or suchlike).

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I do not understand. Why do you care so much about a game you really hate that you find its forum and spend time and energy to trash it? I on the otherhand found this thread because I love the game. Hate it? Go somewhere else!
Your guess is as good as mine. Mine is they want to stir it up, try to get respond and people losing their shit, possible cause they are butthurt, cause their favourite char didn't get an update, doesn't look like they wanted, can't be fucked or is fucked by another NPC, the updates are too few, too small, ...
But at the end of the day I couldn't care less why they try to stir it up, only that they try.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
btw on the VN Mode when i press (Hug) Luna and (Could i have Something to eat?) Isabel, it starts the Freeroam mode.

just wanted to Point it out in case its a bug that needs Fixing.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Also, I think I've been saying since late 2023 that Season 1 Soldato Edition on Steam will not be adding new story content, and will just be adding VN mode, Codex, & updated gallery; I knew about it in advance given I playtested the VN mode for Hopes.
Yeah. I like how the so called supporter is acting like they had no idea what was coming. He's been keeping us thread regulars(us pirates) in the loop and we knew for months what to expect from the season 1 release. No way he wasn't telling his supporters. What a fine way to out yourself as a lying troll pretending to be a supporter to somehow add credence to one's trolling.

Reactions: fcofco and JJJ84

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
"Graphic quality" is an often heard complaint in other (non adult) games as well, often for some technical aspects which don't even affect the feel, and apparently none of the professional critics noticed, so I am not too surprised to find it here, too.

That being said (a) the graphics are fine, and (b) at least to me the graphics are supporting the story, not the main aspect of it, so as long as they work and transport what should be transported, I couldn't care less (within limits of course. Doesn't need to be Oblivion level or suchlike).
My roommate has walked in while I was playing the game and commented on how realistic the graphics look in some of these games I play(I have my computer hooked up to my television). So any complaints about the rendering are complete bullshit.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My roommate has walked in while I was playing the game and commented on how realistic the graphics look in some of these games I play(I have my computer hooked up to my television). So any complaints about the rendering are complete bullshit.
Well, to play devil's advocate - it depends on what you are used to. When I mentioned Oblivion earlier as a step down too far - back in the day, while not being the best looking game by a mile, it still was very presentable.

However, if you play more modern games like, say, Cyberpunk, Daz3D isn't that good anymore. However, in these games heads rarely change size and shape like they used to do in CP ;)

Though I would want to challenge them when comparing Daz3D graphics from different years to put them in the correct order. I somehow doubt anybody really could ...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
wow is back so long time i dont see any new about this game xD
you are probably unaware then but this update came out in February it's just the steam update nothing new storywise unless you count codex / lore entries. But it's a good thing cause it means S2 is in full swing full time for Hope

vks017

Jun 30, 2017

This is one of the downsides to a very long dev cycle though.

A game can start of as class leading in various aspects; graphics, story, gameplay etc. But when it actually gets to a full release its peers have overtaken it in some or many aspects.

This game had outstanding renders at the start of its development and its something that even Summers gone will face if it continues its drawn out cycle.
Games with more stylized rather than cutting edge graphics are more immune to this.

4.40 star(s) 495 Votes