FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Is there any S/S or M/D action in this? there's no incest or lesbian tag so i highly doubt it but i thought i'd check since games miss tags all the time. Or even a threesome involving the MC and S/S or M/D where they are both there but don't play with each other?

Hwk47

Mar 15, 2020
Is there any S/S or M/D action in this? there's no incest or lesbian tag so i highly doubt it but i thought i'd check since games miss tags all the time. Or even a threesome involving the MC and S/S or M/D where they are both there but don't play with each other?
There is currently only one sex scene in game and its not incest.
Game is currently more focused on building story.

EDIT: There are two sex scenes not one.

Last edited:
Reactions: FatYoda
Nov 8, 2018
Guys, I really need tooltips for the stats, I can't decypher what icon represents charisma and what most of the others mean..... Can someone please help?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Guys, I really need tooltips for the stats, I can't decypher what icon represents charisma and what most of the others mean..... Can someone please help?
1687571709715.png
Attack - Defence
Stealth - Threat
Strength - Intelligence
Agility - Charisma
Perception - Knowledge
(y)
So..... is v0.9.6 worth playing? Haven't played since v0.6.
Can't answer that for you. Have no idea what you enjoy.
Can only answer for myself, with a resounding "Yes!".

Last edited:

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
1 sex scene? I'm all for story building, games suck with a bad story, but this has been in development for 5 years...
There are two scenes with sex as far as I know as well as a few naughty ones too. Also, this game isn't the dev's job. Its a hobby so you're not going to see frequent updates.

Reactions: FatYoda

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
1 sex scene? I'm all for story building, games suck with a bad story, but this has been in development for 5 years...
Game has 2 scenes of vaginal sex (not main LIs, but side girls) and some scenes of oral sex (from 2 of the main LIs), fingering, grinding, handjobs as well as a 69 scene (all main LIs).

And as JLucci mentioned above, Hopes (dev) has a primary RL job and developing this game is a hobby.
Having said that, content till now is only season 1 and his plan is a 3 seasons storyline.
Hopes also said that all main LIs (Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia) will get full sex scenes in season 2.

As for the development, well some extended time has been taken to overhaul the gameplay (Contracts gameplay system).
But people who follow this game don't really mind there's no full sex scene yet with the main LIs.
Hopes said these scenes will be coming when it's appropriate for the story, and they won't get rushed.
Hence, people are just enjoying the journey with these characters, whether we laugh, cry, get angry, love as to the situations they face in the storyline.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
There are two scenes with sex as far as I know as well as a few naughty ones too. Also, this game isn't the dev's job. Its a hobby so you're not going to see frequent updates.
Thanks for the swift reply. Good to know. I think my initial comment was due to shock mostly. I played this several years ago and was returning and just expected a lot of development. Shit happens though and devs gotta work at a pace they are comfortable with or they'll burn out and never finish. Game was solid when i played it before, but i think i'll probably wait a while to come back. My ability to keep coming back to these games when i've played them multiple times and come back for small updates isn't very good. I try to wait til a significant amount of game is out. Good luck everyone.

Reactions: Vasilji

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
there are 4 scenes: 1 is with Gracie, 1 with Isabelle, 1 with redhead girl (can't remember her name), and 1 with Elektra

KuSauXe

May 22, 2020
I don't know why but every time I load my save I always end up in the freeroaming even though it shouldn't be.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I don't know why but every time I load my save I always end up in the freeroaming even though it shouldn't be.
At which point did you make the save?
During Exploring Lucania (freeroam), or once you'd come out of that & were back in the house?

The freeroam is effectively the same as Contracts.
You cannot save during them. They autosave on completion.
Fortunately, you don't need to complete Exploring lucania, you can just "Exit" the freeroam (it autosaves progress gained in freeroam, at this point), then you can make a manual save when you're back to the main game, e.g. in MC's room.

Reactions: Cartageno
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes