Zero Dignity Studio

Jan 21, 2024
I use to get impatient for updates to these games, this one especially, but as someone who recently started working on a project myself I have developed a whole new appreciation for the amount of work these creators have to put in to get a single update out. This goes double for the creators who hold down a normal job or even two to make ends meet while working on these with an overly demanding audience.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I use to get impatient for updates to these games, this one especially, but as someone who recently started working on a project myself I have developed a whole new appreciation for the amount of work these creators have to put in to get a single update out. This goes double for the creators who hold down a normal job or even two to make ends meet while working on these with an overly demanding audience.
Well, Hopes always said he's doing this as a hobby and has had a IRL job (at a restaurant, iirc. though don't quote me on that lol).

But soon enough, he's gonna be going into full time in his dev duties when he launches season 1 on Steam.

• Haha
Reactions: Pissit and uwu0uwu

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
I started the game played through the intro and then started free roam. I went to Wilfred took the wine mission went through town finished it and now when I try to return the game refuses to do it. It sends me right back into the "map" and my only option to do anything is fail the mission. When I do that I return to MCs room and the background is sort of super dark. I can't rest until the next day or interact with anything properly. Does anyone know what's going on?

Edit: Interacting with my bed allowed me to sleep and get to day 2 and it seems like things are working now but not 100% sure.

2nd Edit: After getting to the hideout in the story, I made a save during the choice to kill "Beach", while reloading the save I was kicked to Tina's brothel... I even tried all the auto saves and they all reacted the same. When returning from the "Town Map" I'm at the first dinner story again. What the heck.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Worth playing?
I mean, it would really depend on what you place in value as "worth" in the games.

If you like good story, characterization and strong world building, then yes. It will definitely be worth playing.
But if you're one of those people who are primarily after sex scenes for fap and don't really care about others, then no; and you should probably move onto another game which is to your tastes.

Nov 6, 2018
I mean, it would really depend on what you place in value as "worth" in the games.

If you like good story, characterization and strong world building, then yes. It will definitely be worth playing.
But if you're one of those people who are primarily after sex scenes for fap and don't really care about others, then no; and you should probably move onto another game which is to your tastes.
The story makes the sex scenes for me. If it's not a good story i mostly cannot fap to that. And i think you can tell that by my singature being summer's gone. but at the same time i need some fap worthy scenes to keep me engaged its an ero game after all

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I say yes and no. It's one of the better games on the site for sure. However there is a big cliffhanger at the end of Season 1 makes me wish I waited for Season 2 to play.
Well, Hopes did say there will be at least 3 seasons of DeLuca.
And I'd imagine even his season 2 ending, while it may or may not be a cliffhanger, will contain huge teases for season 3.
Just part of the process.

And Hopes' production on season 3 will resume once season 1 launches on Steam (very recently he got his steam account verified, so it's only a matter of time after he finishes the codex).

The story makes the sex scenes for me. If it's not a good story i mostly cannot fap to that. And i think you can tell that by my singature being summer's gone. but at the same time i need some fap worthy scenes to keep me engaged its an ero game after all
Well that's good.
My reply was not just for you, but addressing everyone (who may ask the same question) in general.

Game's got a lot of great content in terms of story and characterization with season 1.
Some naughty/lewd scenes here and there.

It's got 3 modes;

- Full Experience
- Just Story
- VN only

Right now, only Full Exp & Just Story modes are available.
My recommendation is, to get the most out of the game, go and play the Full Exp mode.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, Hopes did say there will be at least 3 seasons of DeLuca.
And I'd imagine even his season 2 ending, while it may or may not be a cliffhanger, will contain huge teases for season 3.
Just part of the process.

And Hopes' production on season 3 will resume once season 1 launches on Steam (very recently he got his steam account verified, so it's only a matter of time after he finishes the codex).
Yeah id be more surprised if there wasn't one. I'd be more surprised if it hits me as hard this this one did tho. Yeah I cant wait till it's out on steam so I can buy it and replay it in VN mode.

Reactions: JJJ84

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
I don't expect the next update coming before Summer 2024 going by the last patreon update. The game has been 1 update a year till now and I do hope that changes in 2024 after the entire Steam release stuff even though chances are less that it will happen.

Reactions: Vasilji and Pissit

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I don't expect the next update coming before Summer 2024 going by the last patreon update. The game has been 1 update a year till now and I do hope that changes in 2024 after the entire Steam release stuff even though chances are less that it will happen.
It's not even available to be wishlisted on Steam yet. I do not know how far in advance they can wishlist it but its not there.

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Hello All. I played this game long time ago and only played till the point one of the girl's traumatic childhood in prison was going on.
I am not up to date with the progress of this game (and cannot access Patreon due to geographical reasons) so just wanted to ask if the story has been completed in Season 1 or it has been left on a cliffhanger? I plan to purchase this game so please let me know any credible sources as well for the same that are not patreon. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Grelk

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hello All. I played this game long time ago and only played till the point one of the girl's traumatic childhood in prison was going on.
I am not up to date with the progress of this game (and cannot access Patreon due to geographical reasons) so just wanted to ask if the story has been completed in Season 1 or it has been left on a cliffhanger? I plan to purchase this game so please let me know any credible sources as well for the same that are not patreon. Thank you in advance.
Season 1 is done but it did leave on a pretty big cliffhanger. It was all I thought about for like 2 weeks. Messed me up more than the sad Luna backstory

Reactions: AmanRocky

SleepNeep

Jul 8, 2021
Couldn't find an answer to my question in the thread.
I started to play v0.09.6 from the beginning and after hours of grinding contracts, have a couple of saves.
Now, when I load my last saves they show the free-roam screen with the initial MC, and after skipping all my progress is lost.
What to do?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
You are not the first person to have this happen. Another user posted the same issue a page back & I'm pretty sure that's not the first time I've seen it reported.
It didn't happen to me, but I haven't started a fresh game since 0.7.
Don't know if HopesGaming is aware, know he's been focussed on a Steam release, but might be worth his attention if there's an issue, as that would presumably also be present in the Steam version.
IF he is focused on Steam release why don't they have it up wishlisting? Or does it not have any approval to be on Steam yet. One game I played on Steam just posted they sold a million copies of their game. Not on sale it goes for $9.99. That's some serious cash there even with Steams cut.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes