ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
There is a way around it, I'm just missing some water-walking capabilities (item or spell). Any hints on that?
View attachment 1627997

Just wanted to clear the desert area before going to the Phantom Castle

View attachment 1628001
Huh, I'm quite sure I never went around it, but I guess my eyes glazed over those stairs. I beat the game with the true find the holy grail ending without going over there by the way. There might be something there if you go back for it once you get a magic boat, it might let you go there, but it also might not. This game actually plays the clasical vampire weakness of running water straight, and has water be a serious issue for you.

Zeeig

Nov 22, 2017
Ugh, i'm stuck in the tower, i just get to the part with the chimeras and go no further, tried to resort to putting the maps in rpg maker but it only has an exe and enigmavb doesn't work, i really wanna finish this game even tho it seems like unfinishable cuz the villian is showing up at the volcano even though i beat her there and then in the forest...

Silver380

Jan 28, 2018
Maybe i missed something, do we know what happened to the green haired girl verna after you beat boss.
did not see her in the ending. just courious^^

SectorCleared

Jan 13, 2022
Ok, for those of you struggling trying to play this game, I'll help a bit. This game doesn't have all the files in it for some reason so you need to find them and download them. However, after I downloaded all the files, and ran the game, a massive issue pops up:

Graphics/Tileset/Inside_A1

Literally no clue what type of tile set it wants or what it looks like, thus blocking my from playing the game. However, if you just want to view the gallery, you can get a full gallery save from one of the people who uploaded it. As long as you extract it right, you should be able to view all the scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: RNDM

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Ok, for those of you struggling trying to play this game, I'll help a bit. This game doesn't have all the files in it for some reason so you need to find them and download them. However, after I downloaded all the files, and ran the game, a massive issue pops up:

Graphics/Tileset/Inside_A1

Literally no clue what type of tile set it wants or what it looks like, thus blocking my from playing the game. However, if you just want to view the gallery, you can get a full gallery save from one of the people who uploaded it. As long as you extract it right, you should be able to view all the scenes.
Sounds like you need to read the instructions in the "Installation:" spoiler in the OP instead ;)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: RNDM

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Mediocre game. Sure all the mechanics are very impressively coded in the rpgm engine, but the quickly get boring. And grinding blood points to see the scenes is very annoying.

Reactions: obrigota

m_rons

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry but can I know how exactly do I get the magical boat? I understand I need to accept "Kill the Kraken" quest from the guardhouse, then the guard said they are waiting for the messenger to return. I keep going back to him the dialogue is still the same.

I'm quite far in the game and I hate if I have to restart the whole damn thing again...

*edited* Okay, found out that I actually need to head north after beating that boss at the Elf sacred tree

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
In the gallery, who is the scene between zombie and ogre (page 2) for? I traveled around the world so randomly that I lost track of what is supposed to be lurking where. The completionist in me keeps screaming since that is the only one left undiscovered.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
In the gallery, who is the scene between zombie and ogre (page 2) for? I traveled around the world so randomly that I lost track of what is supposed to be lurking where. The completionist in me keeps screaming since that is the only one left undiscovered.
Let's see...*fire up game*
That would be the Berserker. It's a human type enemy, not a monster if you want to narrow it down further.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Deathwings That did narrow it down tremendously since there are very few human enemies that are not part of the paladin order. Although, when I heard "berserker" I thought "fighter variant" at first - turns out their sprite is a heavily armored knight-like man.:LOL:

Thanks a bunch.

Reactions: Deathwings
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes